IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I haven’t seen it in years so I don’t know how it holds up, but it use to be one of those movies I acted out as a kid, along with Lethal Weapon, Predator, Terminator, Die Hard etc, etc. For that reason alone I’m excited! 

I know what you mean.  I tried to show my nephew Bill & Teds excellent Adventures, and about 5 min into the movie I had to turn it off. I couldn’t do it, and it was one of those movies as a kid I watched all the time. So I turned it off turned to my nephew and said I’m sorry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I haven’t seen it in years so I don’t know how it holds up, but it use to be one of those movies I acted out as a kid, along with Lethal Weapon, Predator, Terminator, Die Hard etc, etc. For that reason alone I’m excited! 

So I think they should make a Movie called

John(ny) Neo Mnemonic-Wick

He’s a deadly assassin protecting the information in his head while stuck in the matrix. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RAK said:

I know what you mean.  I tried to show my nephew Bill & Teds excellent Adventures, and about 5 min into the movie I had to turn it off. I couldn’t do it, and it was one of those movies as a kid I watched all the time. So I turned it off turned to my nephew and said I’m sorry!

@RAK

Yeah there is a couple films I loved as a kid & would have sweared they was classics, but watching them today....

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

So I think they should make a Movie called

John(ny) Neo Mnemonic-Wick

He’s a deadly assassin protecting the information in his head while stuck in the matrix. 

giphy.gif

I’ll pay to see that movie 😂!!

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

Yeah there is a couple films I loved as a kid & would have sweared they was classics, but watching them today....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’ll pay to see that movie 😂!!

How about a movie with Keanu Reeves Called 

The Johns

Johnny Utah

John Wick

Johnny Mnemonic 

John Constantine 

It’s about survival. It’s an all out death match between the Johns. “There can be only one”

• Haha 4

Just now, RAK said:

How about a movie with Keanu Reeves Called 

The Johns

Johnny Utah

John Wick

Johnny Mnemonic 

John Constantine 

It’s about survival. It’s an all out death match between the Johns. “There can be only one”

@RAK

I have watched Eddie Murphy pull off multiple characters successfully In movies before. It’s definitely a possibility that a movie like this could work. Keanu is going to be exhausted from all the stunt work, but us fans would get a kick out of the concept! I’m surprised no one hasn’t pitched at least an adult anime style movie like this.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I have watched Eddie Murphy pull off multiple characters successfully In movies before. It’s definitely a possibility that a movie like this could work. Keanu is going to be exhausted from all the stunt work, but us fans would get a kick out of the concept! I’m surprised no one hasn’t pitched at least an adult anime style movie like this.

It’s funny you say that I was thinking of Eddie Murphy after I started typing that.

I think it could be a fun Mash Up.

• Haha 2

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hey folks, I finished the lawn, blowing out the cutters & sweeping/blowing the asphalt... so what’s next, I feel like...

fourth of july america GIF

Need some brunch in me, I’ve not ate yet...

eat nom nom GIF by San Diego Zoo

@Veum

Music & some good food is most rewarding after time spent doing yard work. 

• Haha 2

Spoiler
4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Zavvi post on Facebook just now...

132F1AB9-459A-498E-8781-F6ABB1FEC886.thumb.jpeg.6a6afc7a6e14c19a0b3175170ecc2dc5.jpeg

possibly a 4K Steelbook???? 

Loving the original artwork 👌👌

I wonder if Best Buy will be releasing these Star Wars 4k steelbooks 🤔? There has been a couple times where I thought a release was exclusive to Zavvi, but later found out that Best Buy had the same steels. 

Zavvi has wonderful steelbooks, but there packing methods stress me out. I have a better chance getting the steelbooks damage free from Best Buy. 

Why oh Why can’t all the companies pack their items like WCL & MLife smh.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Hollywood E Rock dont quote me here but i had heard around these zavvi ones are exclusive in the uk to them but they should be released around the world, so i would expect best buy or such to have them as well in due course.

may i suggest pre-order from zavvi if in doubt and then cancel if needs be, that be your safest way 👍

also if best buy get these i suspect you will end up with a better finish thats what normally happens unless all universal finish but usually america demands more.

the zavvi ones to me look very matte finish tbh but that is my guess nothing i have heard either.

hope it helps

basil :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if Best Buy will be releasing these Star Wars 4k steelbooks 🤔? There has been a couple times where I thought a release was exclusive to Zavvi, but later found out that Best Buy had the same steels. 

Zavvi has wonderful steelbooks, but there packing methods stress me out. I have a better chance getting the steelbooks damage free from Best Buy. 

Why oh Why can’t all the companies pack their items like WCL & MLife smh.

@Hollywood E Rock

I know, I just put in an order in the Zavvi GB for these... it seems every time I do this (like you said) Best Buy comes out w/them, which would be easier & faster/cheaper for me if they got them in (then I get mad 😡 b/c I ordered them in said GB yeesh)!🙄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I know, I just put in an order in the Zavvi GB for these... it seems every time I do this (like you said) Best Buy comes out w/them, which would be easier & faster/cheaper for me if they got them in (then I get mad 😡 b/c I ordered them in said GB yeesh)!🙄

@Veum

Right, I was sitting here thinking to myself rather to do like you & put my order in or roll the dice & wait to see if Best Buy will have them smh. 

Then I just thought “what if one of the retailers make some full slips to go with these steelbooks?” Then I would want the premium version instead, that will be more money spent ahhhhhh 😂!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Right, I was sitting here thinking to myself rather to do like you & put my order in or roll the dice & wait to see if Best Buy will have them smh. 

Then I just thought “what if one of the retailers make some full slips to go with these steelbooks?” Then I would want the premium version instead, that will be more money spent ahhhhhh 😂!

I think I’ll just wait and see if they do a premium. Maybe/Hopefully someone will do it like FAC did with Fast & Furious one big box. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

I think I’ll just wait and see if they do a premium. Maybe/Hopefully someone will do it like FAC did with Fast & Furious one big box. 

@RAK

That’s what I was thinking, Filmarena or CineMuseum Art make nice sets to go along with the WWA steelbooks all the time, but if these steelbooks are truly exclusive to just Zavvi then one would have to go on the journey of getting them through other sources for waiting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

That’s what I was thinking, Filmarena or CineMuseum Art make nice sets to go along with the WWA steelbooks all the time, but if these steelbooks are truly exclusive to just Zavvi then one would have to go on the journey of getting them through other sources for waiting.

Yeah that’s the part that sucks. Kinda wish they would just announce all countries at once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I wouldn’t even mind if WeET did it, and the they did FullSlips like they did Venom. That has to be one of my favorite slips. Can you imagine a nice texture Vader slip?

BC9D50F2-6AA0-47FE-951B-95D4BF159E91.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

I wouldn’t even mind if WeET did it, and the they did FullSlips like they did Venom. That has to be one of my favorite slips. Can you imagine a nice texture Vader slip?

BC9D50F2-6AA0-47FE-951B-95D4BF159E91.jpeg

uh huh yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Agreed, I think weEt are the king of the sexy slip. Have you seen the once upon a time in Hollywood slips. There just ...

beautiful jim carey GIF

• Like 3