IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, Veum said:

Am I in the wrong movie, was that the Batmobile! LOL 😂 

image.jpeg.3ad4406ca109f669a44fe584bd219822.jpeg

Who is this dude...

image.jpeg.7594fe3eefcc9aefb8c882b6b708ffc7.jpeg

Is there something wrong w/me, I love... LOL 😂 

image.jpeg.7594fe3eefcc9aefb8c882b6b708ffc7.jpeg

& his minions...

image.png.de977fe263e8d880fbd1bc398e542f95.png

Now I’m enjoying our hero 🦸‍♂️ CA putting the fight to those dirty rascals... to be continued

Love Red Skull’s...

image.thumb.jpeg.d89aa47f403ab48b82b57cd230cbccff.jpeg

Fantastic film (1st time watch), I loved it CA is the HERO 🦸‍♂️ YEAH!

image.thumb.jpeg.44455057c44127207fef8ac9612a1ec0.jpeg

Now mateys, getting hungry 😋 need a time out then it is:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

image.thumb.jpeg.fcc33a58ddbc4e0be1aadf8c1ad6888a.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

for those that haven't realised yet hdzeta shazams beauty shots are out and they need to update their choice sooner rather than later, according to benoit👍

so link below also beauty shots, i suggest everyone gets on it if they haven't yet.

i know some of our american friends haven't yet xD

and no one wants to be hunted down xD

IMG-20200402-WA0006.thumb.jpg.69aa61619d

IMG-20200402-WA0008.thumb.jpg.5be3fdb00e

IMG-20200402-WA0010.thumb.jpg.5c033e7bb4

IMG-20200402-WA0007.thumb.jpg.7874a970c8

IMG-20200402-WA0009.thumb.jpg.e05a668672

1964645936_ShazamHDZeta.thumb.jpeg.f40bd

basil 👍

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

for those that haven't realised yet hdzeta shazams beauty shots are out and they need to update their choice sooner rather than later, according to benoit👍

so link below also beauty shots, i suggest everyone gets on it if they haven't yet.

and no one wants to be hunted down

What you think the print run will be for this @Basil ?? They've been upping it from the older releases. Aquaman was 1200 and then man of steel was 1000. You reckon it be 1000 again?? 

• Like 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

and no one wants to be hunted down xD

IMG-20200402-WA0006.thumb.jpg.69aa61619d

IMG-20200402-WA0008.thumb.jpg.5be3fdb00e

IMG-20200402-WA0010.thumb.jpg.5c033e7bb4

IMG-20200402-WA0007.thumb.jpg.7874a970c8

IMG-20200402-WA0009.thumb.jpg.e05a668672

1964645936_ShazamHDZeta.thumb.jpeg.f40bd

basil 👍

Name names @Basil! LOL 😝 

bryan cranston GIF by Breaking Bad

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

What you think the print run will be for this @Basil ?? They've been upping it from the older releases. Aquaman was 1200 and then man of steel was 1000. You reckon it be 1000 again?? 

figures ive stuck up in gb and info full breakdown found some figures or maybe in release thread but i have done it, there and my goldfish memory has struck again.

think is 1000 but you have to check as been up since 5.30am and knackered atm

basil 👍

• Haha 2

Just now, Robertm89 said:

Well you did have an early start lol, yeah I manta Joker is 500 OC's but Shazam will be a lot more I'd imagine lol. 

i'd like to think so, i think hdzetas are knocking out of park last few releases and giving consistent quality and also more consistent with each release they dont seem to give up quite as easily as manta do.

dont get me wrong do like manta but i bought stuff before thats been really good, but then they skip odd film and thats not my cup of tea.

also think zetas will get more popular with time, also add in john from manta got his m8 running it now and also prices on mantas have gone up as a direct result of that. had to happen really if you get someone else running it they have to be paid.

but thats what im seeing mentioned across sites, people aren't convinced its the same company in effect and they need to see that proved before alot of them carry on is the impression i get.

anyway time will tell if, if it all settles down. i hope they do.

but for me i will be only be buying selective films from them not series like dc films.

i dont have money to waste if its not complete anymore.

basil 👍

• Like 3

Yeah I agree @Basil on all accounts. Zeta are just 😍😍 and with manta  Just have to see how they go, I did notice that Joker OC is $20 odd more then what my last manta box was which was 'US' (good film if you haven't seen it) didn't know whether pride increase was on the back of taking advantage of Jokers success, or other things. 

I really hope they stick to the quality of the Manta releases I have up to now, I don't have any of there DC releases that's for HDzeta baby 😂😂. Will now be interesting to see if Joker sells out straight away if people are unsure. They've probably chose this release with that in mind, knowing it's popularity. 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah I agree @Basil on all accounts. Zeta are just 😍😍 and with manta  Just tave to see how they go, I did notice that Joker OC is $20 odd then what my last manta box was which was 'US' (good film if you haven't seen it) didn't know whether pride increase was on the back of taking advantage of Jokers success, or other things. 

I really hope they stick to the quality of the Manta releases I have up to now, I don't have any of there DC releases that's for HDzeta baby 😂😂. Will now be interesting to see if Joker sells out straight away if people are unsure. They've probably chose this release with that in mind, knowing it's popularity. 

They are still involved in all aspects of the designing process, and distribution, etc... nothing is going to change with the exception it’s being shipped from a different building. They just couldn’t handle everything with there new role with WB, so they got help. Not sure why that would deter anyone.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah I agree @Basil on all accounts. Zeta are just 😍😍 and with manta  Just tave to see how they go, I did notice that Joker OC is $20 odd then what my last manta box was which was 'US' (good film if you haven't seen it) didn't know whether pride increase was on the back of taking advantage of Jokers success, or other things. 

think joker sell out no question of that, but alot of people unhappy with price increases at other sites, especially as john from manta said nothing will change. some of the language i have read has been fun shall we say. and now quite a few said they will see where it goes.

i just want hdzeta sort there joker out now with bs but as we just got shazam i dont think that be too soon. as long as they get correct ill wait happily.

the end product is what counts over everything else.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

think joker sell out no question of that, but alot of people unhappy with price increases at other sites, especially as john from manta said nothing will change. some of the language i have read has been fun shall we say. and now quite a few said they will see where it goes.

i just want hdzeta sort there joker out now with bs but as we just got shazam i dont think that be too soon. as long as they get correct ill wait happily.

the end product is what counts over everything else

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

One simple answer. 

People don't like change lol 

And seems to be more to it then just a 'change' of building. But that is reassuring.

I get what your saying, but it’s not like they gave up there business that they started. Still original owners. It’s just they have 2 different divisions of the business they are in charge of now. Also like @Basil said don’t think they will have any problem sell out the Joker. It’s the First WEA Premium released. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

I get what your saying, but it’s not like they gave up there business that they started. Still original owners. It’s just they have 2 different divisions of the business they are in charge of now. Also like @Basil said don’t think they will have any problem sell out the Joker. It’s the First WEA Premium released. 

Totally with you mate, I for one don't want to notice any change as I have a few manta releases and there all spot on. I don't expect Joker to be any different. 

• Like 1