IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all wont say good morning as my car got hit on the backside yesterday luckily think be a new bumper and a rear wing straightened out

find out later when get it to the repairers, damn 20 year old drivers 👹

Tuesday Morning GIF by Justin

basil 🙄

2 hours ago, waxenol said:

I know the feeling, except mine was a dirt bike that hit me🤬 no plates, no insurance and no lights. Now the prick is suing my insurance company. Loser!

20220318_115404.jpg

Sorry to hear this guys 😞 

remember most us older drivers are doing ok driving! :)

• Like 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning psychos! A unexpected day off for me today. 

61B0F7F6-5D13-4F36-955E-D71474F05E5D.gif.0a97c88db29609fc5d5f4b4020ec859a.gif

@Veum did you finish all the yard work?

@MikeH5856 I’m looking forward to that 4K mediabook as well. I watched this Sunday night and it was great fun.

@Basil & @waxenol sorry to hear about these accident. Gorgeous truck. Shame. 

sounds like lots of fun @GuyIncognit0. I have never been to Disney. Maybe one day. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Reagh said:

@MikeH5856 I’m looking forward to that 4K mediabook as well. I watched this Sunday night and it was great fun.

sounds like lots of fun @GuyIncognit0. I have never been to Disney. Maybe one day. 

@Reagh hope you have a nice day off 🙌

& to answer your question of me, I needed to reseed several parts of our front lawn and it takes 3 weeks of watering twice a day (what a pain)…

got 2 more weeks of this monotonous watering 😛 (and then it might not even take, depending on how good this grass seed is 😠)!

Whistle Whistling GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Reagh said:

I gotta admit, X will be a blind-buy import for me, but given all the positive buzz I've heard it certainly sounds right up my alley. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I gotta admit, X will be a blind-buy import for me, but given all the positive buzz I've heard it certainly sounds right up my alley. 

@MikeH5856 just watched a trailer of this… is this going to be a subtle horror or will there be a lot of gore (the trailer did not show any gore but I saw a hatchet 😱)? 🧐 

X 4K

(2022) 

At a secluded farmhouse in Texas, a film crew arrives to shoot an adult film. Their hosts, a reclusive elderly couple, take a special interest in their young guests. As night falls the couple's leering interest turns violent.

will not watch it if it turns out to be a gore-fest (that’s just me though… I enjoy subtle, atmospheric, gothic type of horror — *see Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, although I do tolerate some ewww like The Exorcist, etc.)! 😉

Edited by Veum

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

@MikeH5856 just watched a trailer of this… is this going to be a subtle horror or will there be a lot of gore (the trailer did not show any gore but I saw a hatchet 😱)? 🧐 

will not watch it if it turns out to be a gore-fest (that’s just me though… I enjoy subtle, atmospheric, gothic type of horror — *see Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, although I do tolerate some ewww like The Exorcist, etc.)! 😉

Honestly not sure - this'll be a blind buy for me, haven't seen it aside from the trailer. BUT, the parental guide on IMDB does rate it as severe, with very gory kills. It doesn't sound like it'll be all that subtle! 🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Honestly not sure - this'll be a blind buy for me, haven't seen it aside from the trailer. BUT, the parental guide on IMDB does rate it as severe, with very gory kills. It doesn't sound like it'll be all that subtle! 🤣

Bummer, where are all the “classic” horror films gone, i.e. The Exorcist, The Omen, VP, BK, Universal Classic Monsters! 😞 

Universal Classic Monsters
Universal Classic Monsters is a media franchise based on a series of horror films primarily produced by Universal Pictures from the 1930s to the 1950s. Although not initially conceived as a franchise, the enduring popularity and legacy of the films and the characters featured in them has led the studio to market them under the collective brand name of Universal Studios Monsters. Steve Jones of USA Today described Universal's most famous monsters as "pop culture icons", specifically Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy and the Wolf Man.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Veum said:

Bummer, where are all the “classic” horror films gone, i.e. The Exorcist, The Omen, VP, BK, Universal Classic Monsters! 😞 

Universal Classic Monsters
Universal Classic Monsters is a media franchise based on a series of horror films primarily produced by Universal Pictures from the 1930s to the 1950s. Although not initially conceived as a franchise, the enduring popularity and legacy of the films and the characters featured in them has led the studio to market them under the collective brand name of Universal Studios Monsters. Steve Jones of USA Today described Universal's most famous monsters as "pop culture icons", specifically Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy and the Wolf Man.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Interestingly Ti West’s prior horror films are more slow burn atmospheric horror you might like.  Check out the Innkeepers or House Of The Devil.  

you also might like Saint Maud and, of course, Hereditary.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Interestingly Ti West’s prior horror films are more slow burn atmospheric horror you might like.  Check out the Innkeepers or House Of The Devil.  

you also might like Saint Maud and, of course, Hereditary.  

Thanks for that info, I’ll try to see them someday… back to the queue! 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Midsommar (director's cut), if you like a slow-burn and have 3 hours to spare. Good stuff! 

5 minutes ago, Gary K said:

How did I forget midsommar?  Love that one.   Even the shorter version is excellent.  

I have this version of Midsommar (not seen or opened as of yet 😆):

Midsommar 4K (Blu-ray)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Veum said:

I have this version of Midsommar (not seen or opened as of yet 😆😞

Midsommar 4K (Blu-ray)

Yep, that one's a beauty. I was hoping A24 would release something similar for X, but haven't seen anything pop up there yet. The German mediabook is good enough for me now, although I'm guessing I'll be double-dipping if A24 does, in fact, end up doing their own 4K edition.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yep, that one's a beauty. I was hoping A24 would release something similar for X, but haven't seen anything pop up there yet. The German mediabook is good enough for me now, although I'm guessing I'll be double-dipping if A24 does, in fact, end up doing their own 4K edition.

You know when I look back I really don’t have a clue why I purchased this (heard it was waaayyy too cray, cray for my ‘cup of tea’ 😆)… hopefully I’ll be surprised & enjoy it, IDK 🤷‍♂️)! 😏

A young woman reluctantly joins her boyfriend on a summer trip to a Swedish commune where things quickly go awry.

• Like 4