IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another evening, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos better late than never!

giphy.gif

Today so far has been uneventful as for as activities good. I’ve mostly

giphy.gif

The only thing that is getting done is 

giphy.gif

Oh....Manta Lab pre order for 

JuF54e7.jpg

was this morning & Instead of joining the Group Buy I rolled the dice to see if I could secure me a copy straight from there site.

k12IUwA.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can’t wait to receive my copy, Manta Lab does an excellent job on their One Clicks & this one will be dressed in my favorite color of red, so I’m even more 

giphy.gif

I’ve accepted the fact that today I’m not doing anything, think I’m going back to 

giphy.gif

Get another nap in before it’s time for work!

I hope everyone’s weekend is off to a good start

giphy.gif

& to all the Psychos who already experienced Friday & in bed now

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair you seen this out next looks like your cup of tea, reckon @Veum and may be @Hollywood E Rock may like too

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7347846/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

basil 👍

@Basil

You’re Focused!!! 

giphy.gif

I didn’t know about this movie & after viewing the trailer it is definitely right up my alley.

giphy.gif

Appreciate It!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Morning!

One of the typical routines once i get into my office is to come and check out what you Psychos are up to...lets just says half the GIF's posted here are NSFW 🤣🤣. I have to do he quick scroll through here ill tell you that much. Hope everyone is getting ready for a fantastic weekend. 

@Count Dantes

Well it only gets crazy on Thursdays over on this side of the site. Usually ever other day of the week we are pretty good

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Need some help from my fellow Psychos...

Looks like we are planning an emergency move back to my home land of Canada to help out with some family stuff that they need assistance with. Miracles in the fact that we already have a house aligned up and work is already dealt with and lined up. Looks like we will be moving home during Christmas and hopefully have our roots established the first of the year in our new home. 

I have no idea how im going to possibly pack up and safely move my beloved steel collection.

The premium editions, i save all of the wonderful packing that John and his team at the HUB ships our premiums in. But its my 70+ Steels from Best Buy, Zavvi, etc that are in their protective cases. Really worried about moving those safely. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to pack my steels to prevent any dents and damages? 

Ill be packing a massive 40+ foot Trailer and my Yukon so i dont have to worry about movers and or shipping boxes home etc. 

@Count Dantes

When I moved into my current apartment what I found that work was comic book boxes.

SkBPDg1.jpg

Wcp3fJ8.jpg

adsq3R2.jpg

gdvOCZS.jpg

I got them off Amazon & what I did was packed a lot of bubble wrap underneath them & put a lot of bubble wrap on top of them. Basically sandwiching them in between the wrapping. They stack well compared to normal boxes used for moving also, really sturdy design.

Also if you have a lot of regular blu rays they can be doubled stacked in a box like this & you won’t have to worry about them being damaged as long as you don’t pack your items to tight. 

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I don't want to go to work

giphy-downsized.gif

@Scary Hair

I know how you feel, I have to go to work tonight also. No days off for me,

fortunately for my check,

giphy.gif

unfortunately for my freedom!

giphy.gif

I hope your night at work is pleasant!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

What exactly is the logic behind doing something like that?

@R1s1ngs0n

Well on the surface of the situation or on the outside looking in I would say there is no logic behind someone doing this to themselves. With that said when I was laid off some years back I caught a documentary about people who undergo extreme plastic surgeries & there was a woman on who just like the woman in the gif had multiple breast implants.

She explained that the reason she kept getting them done was because she enjoyed the positive attention she received from others. She said no one noticed her when she was smaller but as soon as she got them done, nothing but attention. My understanding of it all was sadly that lady didn’t feel important until the surgery. A lot of people in the world wants to feel valuable, validation, & love & sometimes will go to extremes to get it.

7 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Think her boyfriend’s like “hey babe, nice boob job. I’m up for some titty action but first you have to promise I’ll get Mr. Johnson back in one piece”

You know you joke but that lady I was referring to in the documentary had eventually got a boyfriend, & he had some kind of breast fetish so he loved the fact that her breast was so large. He even paid for one of her surgeries! It goes to show that damn near everyone is a “Psycho” for something!

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Home from work at last!!

giphy.gif

Cant lie, I’m sleepy right now

giphy.gif

Brain is loading slow at the moment 

giphy.gif

........................".........................................................................................

giphy.gif

I think it has taken me about an hour to post this message. Psychos here’s to Saturday being greater than Friday

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Count Dantes

When I moved into my current apartment what I found that work was comic book boxes.

SkBPDg1.jpg

Wcp3fJ8.jpg

adsq3R2.jpg

gdvOCZS.jpg

I got them off Amazon & what I did was packed a lot of bubble wrap underneath them & put a lot of bubble wrap on top of them. Basically sandwiching them in between the wrapping. They stack well compared to normal boxes used for moving also, really sturdy design.

Also if you have a lot of regular blu rays they can be doubled stacked in a box like this & you won’t have to worry about them being damaged as long as you don’t pack your items to tight. 

@Count Dantes @Hollywood E Rock

Had a fantastic solution  👍😁

If still concertina = Zig Zag the editions with Bubble wrap due to friction rubbing even in protectors .  Also I double layer the Lenti like a sandwich.  So the 2 lenti faces with the Bubble Wrap as the filling .

PLEASE don't be offended by my advise as i just want to help keep your baby's as safe and sound as possible for your trip 😁👍💋💋

23 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

What exactly is the logic behind doing something like that?

Think her boyfriend’s like “hey babe, nice boob job. I’m up for some titty action but first you have to promise I’ll get Mr. Johnson back in one piece”

BACK ACHE is what . That and a crane like suspension system to keep them off your feckin knees even stood up .

Also they will be bloody freezing.  No use at all for defrosting small items of food  OR Warming 40%+ proof alcohol to the correct drinking temperature🤗😁😊😊

When we where support feeding our baby Chinchilla Tyrion I used to warm his milk in the microwave and keep it warm until we had him ready to drink as if it was too cool he wouldn't take it 😢.

YES UNDER AND BETWEEN THERE IT IS

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 🤠

Happy Saturday! 😊

hulk hogan saturday GIF

A college 🏈 & 🏀 watching 📺 marathon today for me, friends! 😜

200.gif  excited haarms GIF by Purdue Sports

Psychos, have a fantastic day! 😘

james bond great day GIF

“Turn out he lights, the party’s over” 🏈 😫

turn around gtfo GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’m watching a true crime program as of now! 📺

@Hollywood E Rock

You ever watch on the OXY GEN station?

Watching a gut wrenching program about 2 missing 15 yr. old twin sisters from 30 yrs; ago in Augusta, Georgia!

The Disappearance of the Millbrook Twins.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

You ever watch on the OXY GEN station?

Watching a gut wrenching program about 2 missing 15 yr. old twin sisters from 30 yrs; ago in Augusta, Georgia!

The Disappearance of the Millbrook Twins.

@Veum

When I lived with my parents I use to watch those shows all the time with my mother. I don’t watch them now though. I’m not home enough to indulge in a lot of television so Erica & myself decided to get rid of our cable because we wasn’t using it to much. Mostly stream now. Those shows do suck you in, their very interesting.

• Like 1

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Today will be a day filled with 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

& hopefully I can fit in 

giphy.gif

Before it’s time for work. Psychos I hope your Sunday has been filled with peace and premium enjoyment.

giphy.gif

PS.

@Basil

How are you holding up, wrist feeling okay?

giphy.gif

@Veum

23 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Let me know what you get! 😊

I surely will my friend.

@extantsrevenge

I know you will be traveling around these threads eventually so

giphy.gif

@Scary Hair

First Lady

giphy.gif

Hope your day is going fantastic!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

How are you holding up, wrist feeling okay?

giphy.gif

well is early days but around 80% better

i have 2 issues going on and worse on treated don't think getting any pain at the moment from that but said may come back.

the second untreated one have woken up on sat and sun morning 6am with pain wakes you up, drop some ibprofen and go back to sleep, but that second one said he could do the 2 drug injections for thumb bone in next consulation without need of theater in 3 months time. if im still getting pain which i am but not constant like before:D.

so i would say 80% fixed crossed fingers that first one lasts he said if lucky it would for about six months then do same again every six months if is ok.

if it runs out of legs it be nerve operation instead. so at this moment so far sort of sooo good, just be keeping everything crossed 👍

thanks for asking

basil 🙏

• Like 2