IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🌛 good night to you psychos who need to go to sleep now! 💤

good night kitten GIF

but i cant sleep been to hospital had my surgery came home with my dad off my face on magic injection, then felt sleepy at 6.30pm got changed into bed things and now at 21.30pm wiiiiiddddddde awake.

have left wife to goto sleep early as i was snoring all last night apperantly.

so goona try stay down here long as i can so she gets a good nights sleep at least for few hours. wonder how long i can last.

and magic injection is just starting to wear off feeling odd twing but they said i would tonight or tommorrow it get sore where they done surgery.

and then have to return to ibprofen pills. just trying to lay off them long as i can dont wanna overdose that be fun not.

anyone else in wide awake club?

basil :ENVOUTER:

• Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

but i cant sleep been to hospital had my surgery came home with my dad off my face on magic injection, then felt sleepy at 6.30pm got changed into bed things and now at 21.30pm wiiiiiddddddde awake.

have left wife to goto sleep early as i was snoring all last night apperantly.

so goona try stay down here long as i can so she gets a good nights sleep at least for few hours. wonder how long i can last.

and magic injection is just starting to wear off feeling odd twing but they said i would tonight or tommorrow it get sore where they done surgery.

and then have to return to ibprofen pills. just trying to lay off them long as i can dont wanna overdose that be fun not.

anyone else in wide awake club?

basil :ENVOUTER:

@Basil

So sorry to hear about your pain w/surgery. 😟

BTW, what kind of surgery did you have and what was wrong that you needed surgery, if I’m not being to nosey, my friend? 😚

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Basil

So sorry to hear about your pain w/surgery. 😟

BTW, what kind of surgery did you have and what was wrong that you needed surgery, if I’m not being to nosey, my friend? 😚

my wrist is fooked, think prob comes from work very long story very heavy lifting units onto trolleys 2 man(most my units minimum 80kg some are 130kg) ligament gone and bones in wrist have come apart and caused arthritis also bone on bone very very painful has been since june this year.

hopefully this sort it maybe not will find out over next 3 months and then have to go back see senior registar constulant and go from there.

either be more day surgery x ray steriod injections again like today for ones he could not put in today as 2 seperate issues and he needs know if this works most serve one dealt with today.

then if none of that doesn't work full on operation to cut the nerves in the wrist to perm kill pain. but it all takes time unfouranetly :(

but at least now im under his wing 🙏

staff where excellent in theatre i was shitting it personally.

i hate that hospital, 2 family members taken on my wifes side her father and brother.

i had to watch her brother die over 6 weeks in intensive care, it was one of the most harrowing things i ever had to watch but i had to be strong for her😟

i wouldnt have wished that on my worst enemy 😟

basil :(

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

my wrist is fooked, think prob comes from work very long story very heavy lifting units onto trolleys 2 man(most my units minimum 80kg some are 130kg) ligament gone and bones in wrist have come apart and caused arthritis also bone on bone very very painful has been since june this year.

hopefully this sort it maybe not will find out over next 3 months and then have to go back see senior registar constulant and go from there.

either be more day surgery x ray steriod injections again like today for ones he could not put in today as 2 seperate issues and he needs know if this works most serve one dealt with today.

then if none of that doesn't work full on operation to cut the nerves in the wrist to perm kill pain. but it all takes time unfouranetly :(

i hate that hospital, 2 family members taken on my wifes side her father and brother.

i had to watch her brother die over 6 weeks in intensive care, it was one of the most harrowing things i ever had to watch but i had to be strong for her😟

@Basil

I’ll be 🙏 for you my friend!😘

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

That was one of the last times we spoke way back when 😞😞

Wish I'd have stayed in touch then . Life got in the way on both sides i guess .

Hospitals are not the greatest thing at the best of times . Yet they can be the best thing at the worst of times .

Always full of bravery in all forms from all staff and  patients. 

Rest pain killer and follow the instructions  ❤❤💋💋

• Like 4

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before!!! Psychos yesterday I was pretty productive at home

giphy.gif

Because of it I didn’t get much sleep so when I arrived home today I 

giphy.gif

Now I’m up, because out of all the days of the week, today CAN’T be the day I sleep in!

giphy.gif

I Can’t Sleep Through 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

crLTaDJ.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

X5Lm5V1.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dXOiXS3.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dtrBRIO.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some of you was lucky enough to experience this wonderful day already, & I hope it was the thickest of days for you!!! I hope you all are resting well for a day like this can be exhausting! For me & all the others where the day is still young 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
THICK

giphy.gif

For all the Psychos who desire more & deserves more!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before!!! Psychos yesterday I was pretty productive at home

giphy.gif

Because of it I didn’t get much sleep so when I arrived home today I 

giphy.gif

Now I’m up, because out of all the days of the week, today CAN’T be the day I sleep in!

giphy.gif

I Can’t Sleep Through 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

crLTaDJ.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

X5Lm5V1.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dXOiXS3.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dtrBRIO.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some of you was lucky enough to experience this wonderful day already, & I hope it was the thickest of days for you!!! I hope you all are resting well for a day like this can be exhausting! For me & all the others where the day is still young 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
THICK

giphy.gif

For all the Psychos who desire more & deserves more!!!

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

Those nice lookin’ ladies my friend! 😘

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Basil

You have been in pain for a while friend, & you still been getting work done under those circumstances! My place of work needs more dedicated, common sense having, people like you. Damn place would definitely run better!

Well I’m hoping this all works & your recovery is fast! The days become very long when you’re experiencing them in pain. So I hope you don’t experience to much pain during recovery.

Damn that’s rough, sorry to hear all that. Its good your wife had you there as her support system.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well this is a strange one good morning and welcome to friday xD

managed to stay upto to about midnight to let wife sleep, i nearly ended falling in front of film think i still got half that to watch later on.

anyway slept like a train dont think earthquake would have woke me, deepest sleep i have had in years.

woke about 9am when alarm went off. now just had some breakfast and ready for my lazy day.

heating is on 21c so everything is good in the world.

oh and had special mail call today, my secret edition of hateful eight turned up sealed fresh as a daisy and big thanks to @R1s1ngs0n for spotting for me on the bay, top man 👍

so here we have it

Its Friday GIF by Justin

basil :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Need some help from my fellow Psychos...

Looks like we are planning an emergency move back to my home land of Canada to help out with some family stuff that they need assistance with. Miracles in the fact that we already have a house aligned up and work is already dealt with and lined up. Looks like we will be moving home during Christmas and hopefully have our roots established the first of the year in our new home. 

I have no idea how im going to possibly pack up and safely move my beloved steel collection.

The premium editions, i save all of the wonderful packing that John and his team at the HUB ships our premiums in. But its my 70+ Steels from Best Buy, Zavvi, etc that are in their protective cases. Really worried about moving those safely. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to pack my steels to prevent any dents and damages? 

Ill be packing a massive 40+ foot Trailer and my Yukon so i dont have to worry about movers and or shipping boxes home etc. 

Edited by Count Dantes
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Looks like we are planning an emergency move back to my home land of Canada to help out with some family stuff that they need assistance with. Miracles in the fact that we already have a house aligned up and work is already dealt with and lined up. Looks like we will be moving home during Christmas and hopefully have our roots established the first of the year in our new home. 

I have no idea how im going to possibly pack up and safely move my beloved steel collection.

The premium editions, i save all of the wonderful packing that John and his team at the HUB ships our premiums in. But its my 70+ Steels from Best Buy, Zavvi, etc that are in their protective cases. Really worried about moving those safely. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to pack my steels to prevent any dents and damages? 

Ill be packing a massive 40+ foot Trailer and my Yukon so i dont have to worry about movers and or shipping boxes home etc. 

HI @Count Dantes

I kept these foam ones from MLIFE and used one to send w/ a gift to someone! 😊

I do not however know where to purchase these though... they work perfectly, hope this helps some my friend! 😉

I hope your move to Canada is a great one! 😘

UPDATE: how about this one place DVD Inserts

52CCD064-99FF-4491-84D2-633530FEC06D.thumb.jpeg.236d80ce7b747ed721f5cb5b488cbfc2.jpeg

3DBCF21B-4FF4-467E-AE1B-442C68D7B7C4.thumb.jpeg.275e63a3bd7716ecd7639dbb79b68fcc.jpeg

DE57831F-DA7C-441E-AD09-D85F1D58BFEF.thumb.jpeg.6c014591d07e2b232fef69abed7a0466.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Loads of Bubble wrap . 

I wrap individually top to bottom then layer wrap right to left .

Then pack in a mega strong box . Now BEFORE you seal the box press in on the sides while lookin into the box . Look for pressure against the packed steels . If there is pressure add more bubble wrap . Away you go 👍❤❤.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MOVE 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Loads of Bubble wrap . 

Then pack in a mega strong box . Now BEFORE you seal the box press in on the sides while lookin into the box . Look for pressure against the packed steels . If there is pressure add more bubble wrap . Away you go 👍❤❤.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MOVE

@Count Dantes 

3 options I can think of:

1. What @Scary Hair wrote.

2. Hire a private jet and carry yourself all your steels packed in several suitcases.

3 Don’t move to Canada.

Hope that helps 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Loads of Bubble wrap . 

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MOVE 

giphy.gif

Some really great suggestions here everyone thanks so much! Trust me its not ideal to have to pack up and move with your wife and 9 month old baby but the family needs some help and we are going home to be part of a phenomenal support system. 

@R1s1ngs0n 🤣 thanks for the tips, ill probably have to go with #1. 

It'll be good to be back home around some family its been a while! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2