IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

You know I had a suggestion once, so I’ll throw it out there again for those of us that would enjoy it 🤔

we could all pick a “BOND” film and watch it at the same time (say 6PM German time???) & have fun posting about said film…

James Bond GIF

moone boy good idea GIF by HULU

Great idea! & @R1s1ngs0n has already picked the Bond movie for us. You hurry up & get to the theaters and watch

James Bond GIF by Regal

Then report back with your detailed film analysis 🧐

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 106.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 4 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Cumberbatch as Bond… yes, why not?

As a villain? Even better.

Last truly great Bond villain in my opinion was Robert Davi as Franz Sanchez in Licence To Kill. Ruthless, charming and very well written.

But no matter how good the actor cast as a Bond villain is, if the character is poorly written or not sufficiently developed, the movie as a whole will suffer.

Completely agree. Bond or Bond movies at large need a good written and cast villain to excel.

And when thinking of casting Cumberbatch either as Bond or nemesis its hard to choose.

Well, maybe I would prefer him as an arch enemy of Bond over the course of at least two or three movies. If its backed up by a good screenplay of course, that would be awesome.

• Like 6

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

Great idea! & @R1s1ngs0n has already picked the Bond movie for us. You hurry up & get to the theaters and watch

James Bond GIF by Regal

Then report back with your detailed film analysis 🧐

That’s not my idea of a good idea 😒

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC i don't think so no GIF by Rodney Dangerfield 

I’m talkin’ about us picking a blu-ray we all own & watching at the same time…

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Why do you consistently make it so hard and make me always use google for you gifs 🤔 

Wake Up Reaction GIF come-on-irritated.gif

Just look at the picture & if the image makes you laugh regardless of if you understand the words or not just respond with 😂. That’s the American way of translation 😅

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

• Haha 4