• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

@extantsrevenge do we have any beauty shots today

question for friends

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

also why i have you here did you and kim san get anything out of weet as in do they plan anything this year btw?????

or are we to presume there done now, as last release think was over 6 months ago now 

many thanks 

basil 👍

• Like 7

🤠 G’day friends, I hope your Wednesday will be fine! 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

… please if you will keep the residents of Iowa 🇺🇸 in your prayers as they were hit with devastating tornadoes yesterday (3 have been reported as past away 😭) and there is reported terrible weather today in the Mid-west 🇺🇸! 🌪️ 😢 

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Like 9

2 hours ago, swish said:

CM Batman 

IMG_6336.jpeg

IMG_6337.jpeg

IMG_6338.jpeg

IMG_6339.jpeg

wish they bloody get on with the lost boys, really starting to hack me off now the wait is worse than FA and thats saying something.

one thing is certain i wont be buying and cine museum again, the wait after wait delay after delay because carlo cant get his arse in gear is ridiculous

if any other business be bankrupt by now

Over It Reaction GIF by My Spy

basil 👍

• Like 6

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

My DHL package with The Crow, The Crow amazon Exc, Fury Road SB and Play me the song of death 4K was already in the car and should have arrived today, now I'm looking and the tour was simply can at 14:25

tumblr_mj2iqnEDLN1s1l1ego1_400.gif

nils there is a reason he could not deliver you steels today word is he gone and bought something online

81OEkkHKtMS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/garden-Squirrel-Ornament-Ornaments-Outdoors/dp/B07S63ZRJ5?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

now you can too 😁

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 6

vor 2 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Da war meine DHL Paket mit The Crow, The Crow amazon Exc, Fury Road SB und Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod 4K schon im Wagen und sollte heute ankommen, jetzt schaue ich gerade und die Tour wurde einfach um 14:25 abgebrochen

tumblr_mj2iqnEDLN1s1l1ego1_400.gif

Der hat mitbekommen was im Karton ist, und schaut erstmal deine Filme an 🤣

• Haha 6
  • Stick Tongue 1