• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 39 Minuten schrieb swish:

Gab es schon Godzilla mit WEA Steel?? Ich weiss nur das Blufans eine OAB gemacht hat. Filmarena auch??

Ich hab auf jeden Fall ein geprägtes Blufans Steel...

Kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass das WWA is.

Dat sieht auch tausendmal besser aus als das Manta (für meinen Geschmack).

Edit: siehe MP-thread

image.thumb.png.994d0f9fc995426a83c863a251ec2cfe.png

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 11

vor 1 Stunde schrieb swish:

Manta Godzilla Beautyshots

IMG_6152.webp

IMG_6153.webp

IMG_6154.webp

IMG_6151.webp

Ich bin tatsächlich ziemlich blank was Godzilla angeht. Weder habe ich was von Filmarena, noch von Blufans. Ich hab nicht mal'n Steelbook oder 'ne Amaray im Regal stehen. 😂 Daher freue ich mich schon über diese Veröffentlichung. Ich habe ja schon das GvK OC von Manta. Wenn sie dann noch Godzilla II rausbringen würden, wäre es perfekt!

200.gif?cid=5bd0675eoeuoyxh8p9tciivmose8

• Like 13

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Ich hab auf jeden Fall ein geprägtes Blufans Steel...

Kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass das WWA is.

Dat sieht auch tausendmal besser aus als das Manta (für meinen Geschmack).

Edit: siehe MP-thread

image.thumb.png.994d0f9fc995426a83c863a251ec2cfe.png

Yup haste recht gehabt. Habe es wohl mit einem anderem Retailer verwechselt. Habe an das von Fanatic gedacht mit dem WWA Steel

• Like 8

Just now, swish said:

WEA

Don't know why i only got notification 13 min ago about your post 🤷🏻‍♂️

im being monitored for my posts being too sharp/vocal apparently!

i honestly thought i was straight in what i said never attacking but some have seen it that way apparently in the upper echelons but i think reading between the lines is somewhat missed in translation i guess!

but you cant please all the people all of the time is quite true and i mean that sincerely too before thats completely misunderstood as well 👍

so i now have to wait for a supermod to turn up and approve them and thats when there on site @Hollywood E Rock is doing a marvelous job bless him, the rest of the super mods in bed in america during the english daytime (they goto sleep i understand that) and the english ones well there either got lives or working which is fair enough 👍

and i think could do with some more supermods over in the EU if im honest there is a bigger gap on that timeframe.

cant keep relying on nils or edward to cover it all

sometimes my posts are taking upto 3 to 4 hours to even be checked currently and you lot are missing half of what im saying during the conversation as the board flows.

personally @swish i think you would make an amazing supermod and surprised this hasn't happened yet you are here alot and a decent person.

but whatever i say or do is given great consideration xD (and that is a joke for my mis understanding friends just to be clear 👍)

Ringo Starr Peace GIF

oh and @Hollywood E Rock thank you for your  extra efforts and to @extantsrevenge thank you for your extra efforts for me too as well.

i know this is probably extra work you dont need and for that im sorry for imposing on you so much, i know you both have enough to do as well 🙏 

lets hope people can see im not dangerous really 👍

basil 👍

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Basil:

im being monitored for my posts being too sharp/vocal apparently!

i honestly thought i was straight in what i said never attacking but some have seen it that way apparently in the upper echelons but i think reading between the lines is somewhat missed in translation i guess!

but you cant please all the people all of the time is quite true and i mean that sincerely too before thats completely misunderstood as well 👍

so i now have to wait for a supermod to turn up and approve them and thats when there on site @Hollywood E Rock is doing a marvelous job bless him, the rest of the super mods in bed in america during the english daytime (they goto sleep i understand that) and the english ones well there either got lives or working which is fair enough 👍

and i think could do with some more supermods over in the EU if im honest there is a bigger gap on that timeframe.

cant keep relying on nils or edward to cover it all

sometimes my posts are taking upto 3 to 4 hours to even be checked currently and you lot are missing half of what im saying during the conversation as the board flows.

personally @swish i think you would make an amazing supermod and surprised this hasn't happened yet you are here alot and a decent person.

but whatever i say or do is given great consideration xD (and that is a joke for my mis understanding friends just to be clear 👍)

Ringo Starr Peace GIF

oh and @Hollywood E Rock thank you for your  extra efforts and to @extantsrevenge thank you for your extra efforts for me too as well.

i know this is probably extra work you dont need and for that im sorry for imposing on you so much, i know you both have enough to do as well 🙏 

lets hope people can see im not dangerous really 👍

basil 👍

Thank you @Basil for your kind words. I can tell you that i already got offered this position but hat to decline. As i'm here more with my smartphone online so a lot may need to be doing with a computer that i don't use often maybe once in a week 

• Like 10

Just now, swish said:

Thank you @Basil for your kind words. I can tell you that i already got offered this position but hat to decline. As i'm here more with my smartphone online so a lot may need to be doing with a computer that i don't use often maybe once in a week 

well for what its worth that is a real shame, i wish you would have reconsidered. you would have been great 👍 

i pretty sure @Hollywood E Rock does most of his with his phone but he maybe able to talk to you round/explain it better?

common edward time to step it up bro 👍

Lets Go Upgrade GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Happy Stephen Colbert GIFwin

basil 💪

• Haha 9

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  ☁️ 🌨️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7s3ghh722diljcr66q7

84%
Cloudy; a little rain this morning followed by a couple of showers this afternoon

RealFeel®36°

RealFeel Shade™36°

Max UV Index1 Low

WindSSW 9 mph

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Ich bin tatsächlich ziemlich blank was Godzilla angeht. Weder habe ich was von Filmarena, noch von Blufans. Ich hab nicht mal'n Steelbook oder 'ne Amaray im Regal stehen. 😂 Daher freue ich mich schon über diese Veröffentlichung. Ich habe ja schon das GvK OC von Manta. Wenn sie dann noch Godzilla II rausbringen würden, wäre es perfekt!

Star Trek Applause GIF

• Like 9

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Was mir allerdings wirklich sehr gut gefällt, is die OC-Box.

Ich könnt ja dat OC kaufen, zwei von drei Slips verhökern und die Blufans dafür rein.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Ein OC für Godzilla gabs ja noch nich.

Scheisse, ich glaub, dat mach ich.

Oder ich nehms OC und behalt halt doch alles.

So ähnlich hatte ich das vor. Das OC kaufen.....dann muss das Krickel-Krackel Fulli weg und dafür das Blufans rein.....bestens! 💪👍

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611i4qs2etr697i4ak0cg

• Like 12

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gentleman:

Godzilla 2 kommt. Ebenso kommen Skull Island und King of Monsters.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3