• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be ☀️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Sipping Tea Time GIF

0%
Plenty of sun; quiet weather for early holiday travelers

RealFeel®56°

RealFeel Shade™53°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindNNW 5 mph

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Basil said:

right share a live shot from top gun full slip.

question to all, i dont know if im being very unfair here or just where i have woken up and maybe my eyes are not working right here because of that!

but the question is do the faces of all the pilots look like there are eyes are badly screwed up, like there faces have gone bit chinese????

to me it looks most strange and wonder what they have quite printed here, not trying to be awful but to me it does not look right at this moment in time!

honest opinions please??????? 

mmexport1700275332586.thumb.jpg.06556bff4e2a73ed00c8bfd702abb6aa.jpg

mmexport1700275368750.thumb.jpg.9de6f7b6c2a6b7271f9bb9c468369123.jpg

mmexport1700275612394.thumb.jpg.359dc3436e442d6a0d98bae65fa669c0.jpg

basil 👍

Eye Googly Eyes GIF

• Haha 12

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Hatte auch grade mal den Taschenrechner in der Hand und wollte wissen, was so ca. auf mich zukommt in 2024. Das Tempo der VÖ's ist zurzeit echt heftig, na gut man muss jetzt die vierte Phase bei Marvel aufholen und wir sind ja nun auch schon in der fünften Phase. Da man in zu kurzer Zeit sooo viel rausballert. Mich freut es, aber es bringt mich an meine finanziellen Grenzen, die ich mir gesetzt hatte. 

Angefangen hatte alles mal mit ein zwei Single-Editionen und jetzt bin ich beim One Click gelandet ... 

giphy.gif

... und dann kommt auch noch WeET um die Ecke mit DC-Titeln ... :ETONNER:

giphy.gif

Noch ist alles im Rahmen, aber das könnte alles ganz schnell böse enden ... 

giphy.gif

Entscheidung getroffen ... chears !!

giphy.gif

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

War jetzt gerade am überlegen, ob ich vom Manta Multiverse OC nicht einen Teil abstosse, das mir das BF OC tausendmal besser gefällt und ein Steel von Manta dann eigentlich reicht - zumal ja im Vergleich zu BF ohnehin identische Inhalte in den Edis sind.

Da es mir relativ wurscht ist, welches der Manta-Slips ich behalte, wollte ich es an der Lenti-Card von Wanda festmachen. Also bin ich gerade mal die ganzen Unboxings durch, um zu sehen, wo die drin ist. Tatsächlich ist es nun aber so, dass die Lentikarten via Zufallsprinzip in die Edis gestopft wurden. So kam es beispielsweise vor, dass in einem OneClick 3 x Christine oder 2 x Wong zu finden waren. Man ist das assi! Zur Zeit muss ich auch bei Manta hier un da Abzüge machen. Gab nun schon ein paar Sachen, die mir so gar nicht gefallen haben.

Klar - auf den Beauties ist jeweils ein Fragezeichen zu sehen, dass nun aber in einem OC dreimal die gleiche Karte landen kann - gerade, wenn es dann auch noch langweilige Chracktere sind - ey, nee, das kotzt mich schon an.

I would also be interested in knowing which Wanda's lenti comes from.

If you find out let me know🙏

• Like 11

Do you ever feel life is having a poke at you???

I do today I have found our my aunty has died that was having her last cancer treatment and caught covid in the hospital, then came out of hospital to goto Marie curie for bit of rest before going home as had taken it out of her all that.

I only spoke with her a month ago and thought I was about to phone her last week to find out she was going for some rest to get her back home later, so decided to leave it to give her some peace.

To then found out she died at 10am this morning 😢😢😢

I never even got a chance to say goodbye 😢😢😢😢😢😢

I am completely gutted and shocked at this.

That was her last cancer treatment as well  she should have been on the mend.

So if I'm a miserable git next week or two please excuse me 👍

A very sad Basil 😢😢😢

• Sad 21

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

I do today I have found our my aunty has died that was having her last cancer treatment and caught covid in the hospital, then came out of hospital to goto Marie curie for bit of rest before going home as had taken it out of her all that.

I only spoke with her a month ago and thought I was about to phone her last week to find out she was going for some rest to get her back home later, so decided to leave it to give her some peace.

A very sad Basil 😢😢😢

@Basil Paul I am so sorry your aunty has passed away. It seems like a cruel fate that she went through her cancer treatments and came out of the hospital to have a rest to recover and then passed away. If you can how old was she?

my condolences my friend❣️ 😢 

march luke GIF

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Basil:

A very sad Basil 😢😢😢

My deepest condolences, Paul 

1xrn.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1