• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 41 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Ja, heiliger Kuhmist ! Hab heute morgen draussen es überall kratzen gehört.

Was ein Glück, dass ich im Homeoffice bleiben konnte. 😁

@raylight Daniel, bin auf Posten ... aber ... weit und breit nix zu sehen ... weiß eigentlich noch jemand, wie die Dinger aussehen .. ??

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 13

oh and for those that like christmas just now gone live

image.thumb.png.20c0d225a44beda6f8f0aa14323ff190.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CKJ47V2C/

and 

Limited to 2000 Globally
Steelbook with Gloss finish

Bauble Box Rigid Slipcase with Die-Cut Window
Double-Sided Poster
3 Iconic Scenes Art Cards
3 Character Art Cards
Buddy the Elf Postcard
Numbered Sticker

pre-ordered mine

basil 👍

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Basil:

and 

Limited to 2000 Globally

Double-Sided Poster
3 Character Art Cards
Buddy the Elf Postcard
Numbered Sticker

pre-ordered mine

basil 👍

Foo Fighters Wine GIF  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1

Dear Mum.

It's my fourth day posting on the German thread, and I have to say I find myself perplexed.

Everyone is talking about animals, squirrels, some sex gift, beer,.... And they say they are starting the day at work, but the truth... it's a bit strange because on Monday morning they talk about the same things I talk about on Saturday night. Well, I don't talk about animals, let alone squirrels, I still like women. 

But I still wonder if they're really at work, or did they all go out partying together at night on Saturday and haven't come home yet. 

That's why I have some doubts:
- If they're really at the office, what do they eat for breakfast to have that energy on a Monday morning? 
- If they're not in the office, do they all say they're working before they go back to bed?
- And most importantly. If they start the week like that, how will they finish on Friday?

Do you think they are good company for me, or maybe they will instill bad vices in me? Will this thread be one of those places you would never recommend? 

Thanks so much for your answers, Mom.
Your loving son.

b5c5ab11c26ed1db127e735768006ee575b92efa

• Haha 19

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Dear Mum.

It's my fourth day posting on the German thread, and I have to say I find myself perplexed.

Everyone is talking about animals, squirrels, some sex gift, beer,.... And they say they are starting the day at work, but the truth... it's a bit strange because on Monday morning they talk about the same things I talk about on Saturday night. Well, I don't talk about animals, let alone squirrels, I still like women. 

But I still wonder if they're really at work, or did they all go out partying together at night on Saturday and haven't come home yet. 

- If they're really at the office, what do they eat for breakfast to have that energy on a Monday morning? 
- If they're not in the office, do they all say they're working before they go back to bed?
- And most importantly. If they start the week like that, how will they finish on Friday?

Do you think they are good company for me, or maybe they will instill bad vices in me? Will this thread be one of those places you would never recommend? 

Your loving son.

... keine Ahnung was die Anderen so treiben, aber Montag scheint hier ein unbeliebter Tag zu sein ... wieso nur .. ?? 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 15

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Basil:

and 

Limited to 2000 Globally

Double-Sided Poster
3 Character Art Cards
Buddy the Elf Postcard
Numbered Sticker

pre-ordered mine

basil 👍

Red Wine Chug GIF by 5A5Bseries

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Dear Mum.

Your loving son.

Dear son of your mother.

You are now at an age when one naturally deals with the existential questions of life.

If your mother does not answer you, be assured that the way to the answers can only lead through this thread.

Your loving buddy at MP

Thomas

Camping Taylor Hanson GIF by Hanson

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 16