• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

die Sparpolitik, wie sie beispielsweie HDZETA praktiziert - daher habe ich sie auch vollkommen aus meinen Votings rausgelassen (und kann auch nicht nachvollziehen, wie man dieses Unternehmen immer noch unter die fünf besten wählen kann). Was hier für 700 Euro mit LOTR betrieben wurde, ist eigentlich für alle Sammler ein Schlag ins Gesicht. Ein paar farbige Kuhhäute und ein WEA sind nicht alles. Dies Tatsache, dass man Specialpacks streicht, Booklet und Karten auf zwei Editionen aufteilt (ehemals in einer gewesen), Numbercards streicht und dann auch noch fast das selbe Geld verlangt, ist unglaublich. Was ich aber noch unglaublicher finde, ist die Tatsache, dass man selbigem Label weiterhin bis zum Anschlag in den Allerwertesten kriecht und sie dafür auch noch huldigt. 

Ich unterschreibe deinen ganzen Post zu 100 % aber das mit Hdzeta ärgert mich immens.

Daher sage ich das hier auch mit gewollter Schärfe:

Wenn jemand nur ansatzweise mit HDZeta Gold Level vertraut ist und die LOTR Editionen oder gar HDZETA dafür lobt muss derjenige ganz schön was an der Waffel haben oder "befangen" sein.

Wie dem auch sei, eine Frechheit ist diese komplette Ignoranz von Tatsachen in jedem Fall und eine Beleidigung des denkenden Sammlers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 🥶 🌨️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

“Let it Snow, let it snow Charlie Brown Snow GIF

Veum’s refuge❣️

5531F892-C20E-4C31-BF8A-9CF1618ADB86.thumb.jpeg.94e92c4b8cfba835fea60d0be66cf1eb.jpeg

Day

1/22
38°Hi
RealFeel® 36°
RealFeel Shade™ 35°
A little snow at times this morning, up to 1"; otherwise, cloudy; slippery conditions may lead to travel disruptions
...Light snow accumulation expected this morning... Light snow will bring minor snow accumulation across central Indiana this morning. Snow is expected to end late this morning or early afternoon. Total snow accumulations of one half to 1.5" are expected. Locally higher amounts are possible. Some minor impacts to travel could occur.
Edited by Veum
  • Like 13

6 hours ago, javi said:

Totally fine by me, if we disagree on that.

Jack Black Yes GIF

I think it's just amazing, BECAUSE, it's so bizarre!

This movie is just a trip into his mind (which is way beyond criminal!) and leaves you with a "WTF-feeling" and a lots of questions and a lack of explanations ... - and to be honest, that is how the real world works sometimes.

There are things going on, which no one can explain and that makes it so scary.

And his acting is just perfect - one of the best performances I have ever seen!

Acting Academy Award GIF by French Montana

@javi Steve Brule K GIF

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

• Haha 9

48 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I 100% agree with your whole post but the Hdzeta thing annoys me immensely.

Therefore, I say this with intentional sharpness:

If someone is only rudimentarily familiar with HDZeta Gold Level and praises the LOTR editions or even HDZETA for it, they must have something on their hands or be "self-conscious".

Be that as it may, this complete ignorance of the facts is definitely cheeky and an insult to the thinking collector.

HDZeta Gold is now HDZeta Bronze. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤  Top of the day to ya, going to be☁️🥶🌨️    here my friends… good day there Veum here ❣️ 🙏 :)🤠  🍵 🧋

“Let it Snow, let it snow Charlie Brown Snow GIF

Veum's refuge ❣️

5531F892-C20E-4C31-BF8A-9CF1618ADB86.thumb.jpeg.94e92c4b8cfba835fea60d0be66cf1eb.jpeg

Day

1/22
38°Hi
RealFeel® 36°
RealFeel Shade™ 35°
A little snow at times this morning, up to 1"; otherwise, cloudy; slippery conditions may lead to travel disruptions
...Light snow accumulation expected this morning... Light snow will bring minor snow accumulation across central Indiana this morning. Snow is expected to end late this morning or early afternoon. Total snow accumulations of one half to 1.5" are expected. Locally higher amounts are possible. Some minor impacts to travel could occur.

that looks lovely you garden mike in the snow 👍

and remember my friend never eat yellow snow xD 

Despicable Me Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 4

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Veum:

Well my wife went to McDonalds for us and our 2002 Escape broke-down (possibly the alternator? 🧐), we had to abandon it in a vacant church yard… will have to contact a local mechanic tomorrow (they only work M-F) to tow to his place of work & check it out for us 😞 

scared car breakdown GIF by South Park GIF by South Park

Get well soon to your car. 

image.png.3f7fb01281c220c266aa59238b94f9fd.png

Edited by Catgirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1