IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Man oh man, could have really freaked out on tour

VillainousAgedCutworm-max-1mb.gif

At km 15 for some reason the saddle slipped. You can't get it back without an Allen key

Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth

i.e. the further 23 km were annoying because I was further behind than normal. But I pulled it off 😅 . At home then tries to set it correctly again, but who remembers 100% how it was correct before 😤

But you have to be very relaxed

squirrel-crazy.gif

hmmmm time to change that bolt for a hex head and a spanner to go in tool bag me thinks xD 

presuming you carry some minor tool bag on the bike????

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Like 7

• Replies 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Man oh man, hätte echt auf der Tour ausflippen können

Bei km 15 ist aus irgendeinem Grund der Sattel verrutscht. Ohne Inbusschlüssel bekommt man es nicht wieder hin

sprich die weitere 23 km waren nervig, da ich weiter hinten war als normal. Hab es aber durchgezogen 😅. Zuhause dann versucht es wieder richtig einzustellen, aber wer erinnert sich schon zu 100% wie es vorher korrekt war 😤

Aber da muss man wohl ganz relaxed sein

Fazit:

Hätt' ich mal Beautyshots gesucht,

hätt' mich im Room kein Mensch verflucht.

Nein, alle wär'n dann glücklich jetzt

und ich nicht völlig abgehetzt.

Grin Smile GIF

• Haha 9

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Basil said:

hmmmm time to change that bolt for a hex head and a spanner to go in tool bag me thinks xD 

presuming you carry some minor tool bag on the bike????

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I don't have any tools with me 🤣. It is kinda crazy I know but normally the force is with me

Qg0.gif

• Haha 9

Info via Facebook:

[Release Shipping updates]
Dear customers,
We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

4. Batman
Singles will be shipped first and OC will shipped afterward due to issues adjusting the glow of OC boxes. We are receiving singles at the moment so there will be some gap between singles and OC shipments.

Thank you very much and we apologize for the delays again.

Best regards,
Collectong
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@extantsrevenge nils you twit firstly tool bag go under back seat hang down not expensive hold punture repair kit at least

have you thought about changing over to quick release mech instead sure there are conversion kits you can by no tools required then.

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-parts/saddles-seats-posts/halfords-quick-release-seat-clamp-collar---31.8mm-378208.html

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-parts/saddles-seats-posts/halfords-quick-release-seat-skewer-377358.html

sure find something like that instead and all fixable on the road

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge nils you twit firstly tool bag go under back seat hang down not expensive hold punture repair kit at least

have you thought about changing over to quick release mech instead sure there are conversion kits you can by no tools required then.

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-parts/saddles-seats-posts/halfords-quick-release-seat-clamp-collar---31.8mm-378208.html

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-parts/saddles-seats-posts/halfords-quick-release-seat-skewer-377358.html

sure find something like that instead and all fixable on the road

My bike has such a mechanism 😃, the hight was not the issue, it was that the saddle slipped back so that the front part became much higher than normally. Totally strange, but I think the Allen screws that connect the sadle with the saddle pole obviously became a little lose during all the cycling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Cornbuster:

- Gut so, weil es ihnen zu denken gibt und sie sich berappeln oder

- nich' gut so, weil ihnen die Kohle fehlt, sie die noch ausstehenden Editionen nich' mehr stellen können und Leute, wie ich, leer ausgehen.

Also mir wäre Variante 1 lieber.

Sie können gleich anfangen mit der No Way Home Maniac, wenn ich so überlege.

Lemme Think Hold On GIF by Nickelodeon

ähm wie war das nun mit den Ameisen und Wespen *vorsichtiganfrag*  🤔

• Like 3

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Gentleman:

Also was da so an Steelbook Artworks rauskommt (sofern man es denn so nennen will), ist ja im Moment ziemlich oft Schrott...😒

image.png.74f797458a38cba133a72e8314156685.png

Dat is genau so'n Zustand, wie Bullet Train.

Um die Ohren gehauen gehört denen das.

Wär schön, wenn die auf solchen Dingern endlich mal sitzen bleiben.

• Like 6

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Dat is genau so'n Zustand, wie Bullet Train.

Um die Ohren gehauen gehört denen das.

Wär schön, wenn die auf solchen Dingern endlich mal sitzen bleiben.

wenn die darauf sitzen bleiben, dann heißt es die Leute haben kein Interesse an Steel. Das sie aber zu dumm sind zu begreifen das es an diesen *beschissenenCovernliegt* das kapieren sie nicht 😳🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1