• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

The Frenchman said “let’s hide it in one of the rooms in my hotel”

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

So it was decided that Golden Bunny would leave with the Englishman

@ extantsrevenge hiiiiiiiiiiiilllfääääää.......... 

• Haha 3

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

The Frenchman said “let’s hide it in one of the rooms in my hotel”

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

So it was decided that Golden Bunny would leave with the Englishman

@ extantsrevenge hiiiiiiiiiiiilllfääääää.......... 

Habe eine Vermutung

• Like 2

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Sir-Godric:

Viel Spass dann...😉

Bitte dann um deine Filmkritik.

Robert Eggers GIF by Regal

d2866baadfeb8af62ebc16fd6062e14a.thumb.jpg.c9f2b4ca17039542ed300c93f1388354.jpg

Also auf den Film muss man sich richtig einlassen bzw  wissen worauf man sich einlässt, da waren so einige Rituale, Hexerei, spirituelles Gedöns dabei...ist eigentlich nicht so meins, aber da Bild und Ton richtig gut sind, war es OK. Der Sound in Dolby Atmos hat richtig gescheppert und generell war es audiovisuell geil, auch die Landschaftsaufnahmen👌👌ein Hochgenuss. Der Film hat ein paar deftige Szenen, ging gut ab ,der Hauptdarsteller passte richtig gut in die Rolle, ein richtiges Biest. Die Story passt natürlich auf einen Bierdeckel, aber scheißegal, wenn alles so geil inszeniert ist, schön dreckig und rau, so hat man sich die Wickinger vorgestellt. Es ist kein Meisterwerk der Filmgeschichte , wie ein Braveheart oder Gladiator, aber das Teil hat mir sehr gut gefallen, würde dem Streifen 8/10 geben 👌

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7