IGNORED

Dies und Das (Archive #1)

Hatori

6 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Funny, I've never seen, but never seen in the bills. Now I have both times and only saved the mobile number as a landline number. Hope that works then too.

@BobaFett1974 as long as you have it set to "primary home number", you are set to go...

... I've always used a land-line (caveman I know lol!), my wife uses her mobile more!

• Replies 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

• thomue1987

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb Veum:

🍵 good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 💪

What did he say... I've got no google translate for this one! 😏

Hello Veum,

beginning from 05:00 he first checked the fact that only the UHD disc has a german audio track which seems to be so.

05:14 > shows the front of the slip and tells that the whole silhouette of Alita and the sword are marbled and structured...spectacular great in his opinion, first class finish ! 👍

05.50 > shows writing on the top of slip, also with glossy finish

06:00 > back artwork also with glossy effect...very impressive...beautiful piece

06.20 > he mentions the lower limit number of 600...hard to get...already OOS...will be hard to get one if interested. If someone has "connections"...maybe it's possible.

06:50 > collector cards are very sharp. front as well as back.

07:15 > character cards. he mentions the fact that there are no names on te character cards. (me: funny aspects if it's called a character card and it's got no name on it *g*) And he tells that there are many cards in the package.

08:30 > photo cards. remarks again that the print is very sharp and likes the selected scenes and images. comments this with "omg...brilliant...unbelieveable..." everything looks top. Also the card size seems to be well chosen.

09:45 > Steelbook. remarks the Lenti on front and opens it to show it in detail. He says that the Lenti has a good depth effect but no "flip-flop" swap effects. (me: but that's not completely correct. in my opinion FA made a partly flip-flop effect in the top left of Lenti. When he turn the Lenti from left to right you can see that the characters have a different body posture. But perhaps I might only have "tomatoes on my eyes..." 😄). Nice print, but he remarks that it is not as sharp as the ones given with "A star is born" or "Spiderman" but he likes it also. cool thing, also thick and stable.

10:38 > steelbook itself. in his opinion the the weakest part of whole edition because he would be pleased if FA made a WEA. he tells that its similiar to the german 3D steelbook and - yes - it has also cool effects with this gold shiny effect etc. but there's also no embossing/debossing which would have been a cool thing. And it's a real pity that the back is just "black". after that he opens the steelbook and shows the discs. First 4K with german audio, 3D without german audio and also 2D without german audio. Inside artwork is "OK" in his opinion. Then he repeats the fact that the steelbook is the weakest part and a WEA would be his wish but....there's Black Barons !

12:10 booklet > chosen motive is "bombastic", very sharp and cool. back artwork with all the swords. Opens it and show the inner pages. beginning from film...also pages with text...good readable because of the black background...nice..very nice...side numbers...nice piece...also these pages offer very sharp images....nearly at the end...wow...very cool pic...

13:53 Fullslip in detail > look at this fantastic embossing/debossing...or better say the effect of the different layers....phenomenal ! A masterpiece ! The sword alone is so cool...also the eyes shine...human skin has been made with a matt effect and all the rest of the robot parts are with a shiny/glossy effect. Also the back-artwork...very nice...unbelievable. They surpassed themselfes...with this effects...nearly as nice as Jurassic Park...or lets say as nice as JP!

15:10 > conclusion. what shpuld i say ? it's just...phenomenal...I am thrilled...I'm interested in what Black Barons will release but...this will be hard to beat. Okay, steelbook is "weak" and they decided that BB will get the WEA...it's OK for me...if you're interested...hardly to find...on ebay they raise the prizes  up to "moonshine prices"...so be carfeful not to pay to much...perhaps you have some other places and friends or connections...please dont ask me...I also only have this one edition...

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, raylight said:

Hello Veum,

beginning from 05:00 he first checked the fact that only the UHD disc has a german audio track which seems to be so.

05:14 > shows the front of the slip and tells that the whole silhouette of Alita and the sword are marbled and structured...spectacular great in his opinion, first class finish ! 👍

05.50 > shows writing on the top of slip, also with glossy finish

06:00 > back artwork also with glossy effect...very impressive...beautiful piece

06.20 > he mentions the lower limit number of 600...hard to get...already OOS...will be hard to get one if interested. If someone has "connections"...maybe it's possible.

06:50 > collector cards are very sharp. front as well as back.

07:15 > character cards. he mentions the fact that there are no names on te character cards. (me: funny aspects if it's called a character card and it's got no name on it *g*) And he tells that there are many cards in the package.

08:30 > photo cards. remarks again that the print is very sharp and likes the selected scenes and images. comments this with "omg...brilliant...unbelieveable..." everything looks top. Also the card size seems to be well chosen.

09:45 > Steelbook. remarks the Lenti on front and opens it to show it in detail. He says that the Lenti has a good depth effect but no "flip-flop" swap effects. (me: but that's not completely correct. in my opinion FA made a partly flip-flop effect in the top left of Lenti. When he turn the Lenti from left to right you can see that the characters have a different body posture. But perhaps I might only have "tomatoes on my eyes..." 😄). Nice print, but he remarks that it is not as sharp as the ones given with "A star is born" or "Spiderman" but he likes it also. cool thing, also thick and stable.

10:38 > steelbook itself. in his opinion the the weakest part of whole edition because he would be pleased if FA made a WEA. he tells that its similiar to the german 3D steelbook and - yes - it has also cool effects with this gold shiny effect etc. but there's also no embossing/debossing which would have been a cool thing. And it's a real pity that the back is just "black". after that he opens the steelbook and shows the discs. First 4K with german audio, 3D without german audio and also 2D without german audio. Inside artwork is "OK" in his opinion. Then he repeats the fact that the steelbook is the weakest part and a WEA would be his wish but....there's Black Barons !

12:10 booklet > chosen motive is "bombastic", very sharp and cool. back artwork with all the swords. Opens it and show the inner pages. beginning from film...also pages with text...good readable because of the black background...nice..very nice...side numbers...nice piece...also these pages offer very sharp images....nearly at the end...wow...very cool pic...

13:53 Fullslip in detail > look at this fantastic embossing/debossing...or better say the effect of the different layers....phenomenal ! A masterpiece ! The sword alone is so cool...also the eyes shine...human skin has been made with a matt effect and all the rest of the robot parts are with a shiny/glossy effect. Also the back-artwork...very nice...unbelievable. They surpassed themselfes...with this effects...nearly as nice as Jurassic Park...or lets say as nice as JP!

15:10 > conclusion. what shpuld i say ? it's just...phenomenal...I am thrilled...I'm interested in what Black Barons will release but...this will be hard to beat. Okay, steelbook is "weak" and they decided that BB will get the WEA...it's OK for me...if you're interested...hardly to find...on ebay they raise the prizes  up to "moonshine prices"...so be carfeful not to pay to much...perhaps you have some other places and friends or connections...please dont ask me...I also only have this one edition...

WOW @raylight, did not mean anyone to go to that much trouble (however I did enjoy your interpretation), I was just being funny! :P

giphy.gif

• Like 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Digitale_Kunst:

Verrate mir doch mal dein Passwort, dann schau ich nach, ob du es richtig eingestellt hast 😜.

Selbst wenn Du das hättest...glaub mir damit wärst Du nicht lange a) glücklich und b) nicht auf freiem Fuß.

Ich schaff bei ner Bank...nicht vergessen...da sitzen die größten Geldverbieger ! ;)

• Haha 4