IGNORED

Dies und Das (Archive #1)

Hatori

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

Hey @ extantsrevenge @  @icewire, would one of you (you both seem like the perfect choice because you would be great at something like this

... I'm not a leader, but a great follower) xD be able to start a 31 Days of halloween watching for us here on MP! icon_cool.gif

Thought it might be fun for us to try something different! banana.gif

did not know if this was something we could do shrug.gif

... I just think I'd throw it out at you both 

...I did not know if it was going to be able to fit it for our forum though -_-:)

😅 I don't know what it is, is it a game, an event. Also if it is done in another community I would not like to copy them too much. But let me know what it is.

1 hour ago, icewire said:

Artwork des 4K Steels

34984B3F-9257-444F-B98C-3F758D00145D.thumb.jpeg.e74d682120bf286905b1537b2e060ff0.jpeg

51 minutes ago, icewire said:

Das Nächste 

E860C5D0-16A0-4CCC-B880-BEADF2D3C1FB.thumb.jpeg.4f0a9a28d94f1cd65be5b1106dee9a03.jpeg

Die finde ich beide eigentlich okay, sind schon geordert ☺️

• Haha 1

• Replies 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

• thomue1987

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 7 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

😅 I don't know what it is, is it a game, an event. Also if it is done in another community I would not like to copy them too much. But let me know what it is.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb icewire:

Und das 3D Kombisteel ist Amazon Exclusive 

Aber der Preis für das 4k Steel kann doch nicht stimmen..... 🤣

Obwohl ich das blaue Cover auch gut finde! 

Edited by Catgirl

57 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@extantsrevenge, if you push the SAMPLE on my 1st post it will take you to the thread.

This is a forum where we watch one or more horror movies each day in October! ⚰️

It is a lot of fun if you enjoy horror movies and you get to talk about the films with each other!! 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

This is a forum where we watch one or more horror movies each day in October! ⚰️

It is a lot of fun if you enjoy horror movies and you get to talk about the films with each other!! 😎

Sounds interesting😎 One could start with the harmless ones and go all the way to the real Hardcore Sh*t😉

How about you start a thread where the members can make suggestions which films to watch und you compile a list (in the order mentioned above or some other one)?

1 hour ago, Phil. said:

Sounds interesting😎 One could start with the harmless ones and go all the way to the real Hardcore Sh*t😉

How about you start a thread where the members can make suggestions which films to watch und you compile a list (in the order mentioned above or some other one)?

@Phil., I’m not very good at starting a thread, however I was trying to reach out to those that are better/interesting at creating one! 🤔

vor 1 Minute schrieb Ltd.Steel.Junky74:

Guten Morgen Truppe. Schönen Donnerstag euch allen 🤩

Zavvi hat begonnen die Captain Marvel Collector’s Boxen zu versenden👍

Guten Morgen at all 

Wie? Habe noch keine Rechnung von Ann bekommen 😛

Hatte die Woche mit Zavvi geschrieben und die meinten, sie können mir noch kein Releasedate dafür nennen.

• Like 9

Awards

@Catgirl

Ant-Man & the Wasp und Solo frühestens in 2020...

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 8

Awards

vor 11 Minuten schrieb hummels23:

@Catgirl

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

Ja, oder gar nicht mehr 😕. Disney will wahrscheinlich noch mehr Kohle rauspressen 🤨. Bin mal gespannt, mit wem die noch“reden“.

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 5

vor 13 Minuten schrieb hummels23:

@Catgirl

Das mit Disney geht mir langsam dezent auf den Zeiger. Die werden auch immer mehr geldgieriger. Alles rauspressen was geht.

• Like 6