IGNORED

Hello? I Think?

About me hrm? Well, I like movies for one, Blu-rays at that. I haven't been collecting Blu-rays for that long, right now I have about 20 or so. My friend has a lot and I mean a lot of Blu-rays and she said I should start a good collection that I should start collecting steelbooks. I asked her what a steelbook was and she showed me and I thought it was really cool. So far I only have one steelbook and it's not a really good movie, it's the new Fantastic 4 movie. Anyways I thought that if she liked them and she said she frequented a couple of sites that had steelbooks for sale and all.

I thought that was neat so I ventured off onto the internet and found a site about Blu-rays no less called blu-ray.com and joined and my friend she said I should join and talk to a moderator and get acquainted and ask about steelbooks. Anyways I don't remember his name but he became quite agitated that I was bugging him let alone about what he called stupid steelbooks and said if I want steelbooks that I should go visit Media Psychos or Hamton Ducks Nargles and he temporarily banned me for 3-days. I was very upset to say the least and almost gave up on collecting steelbooks.

I ventured out onto the net again looking for Hamton Ducks Nargles or whatever Hamton Ducks Nargles means came up empty handed and then looked up Media Psychos and found this place. I hope I'm at the right place, please excuse me if I'm not. No need to ban me just tell me I'm in the wrong place and I'll leave and not say a word.

Anyways that's how I got here.

• ★ Administrators ★

hi and welcome to MP !

Im interested in your Username ... are you from Scotland and now in Scotland ? I love the bagpipes over there .  

I myself did not like the new making of the F4 ... they are not really on my list of superhereos to like ...

We hope you have a nice day and stay here...

ps. oh some words are filtered out so that is why sometimes something is shown that is different then waht you wrote, for instance since we dont tolerate bad language here we have other words or phrases that show up if you would type them...

Take care

John

I was born in the US in Florida but live in Texas and I'm fully blooded Scottish. Both of my parent are from Grantown-on-Spey, Scottland. It's close to Inverness which is in the Highlands. My uncle knows how to play the bagpipes but my father doesn't. I always wanted to learn but never did. Maybe one day.

3 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Welcome mate, no questions here are stupid, anything you want to ask about steelbooks feel free, its a big topic with many countries selling them and lots of limited special editions, we all have to start somewhere

I take it from your name you are a fellow Scot?

Yes, both of my parents are from Scotland.

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

@ScottishPride  thanks for sharing !

What type of Steelbooks are you looking to collect ? 

From USA or Europe or Asia ?? Just curious where your interest lies ...

Well to start I guess USA, not too sure about the other places. I've seen some videos on YouTube of some peoples collections and wow, amazing. I guess buying from other countries is like importing or something? I need to build my collection up.

• ★ Administrators ★

yes if you buy outside of USA it would be called Importing... 

We all started somewhere , it takes time but im sure you will have a great time and get your collection up ...

We have alot of good members here who can help and Groupbuys to help also !!

Take care

John

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

yes if you buy outside of USA it would be called Importing... 

We all started somewhere , it takes time but im sure you will have a great time and get your collection up ...

We have alot of good members here who can help and Groupbuys to help also !!

Take care

John

Thank you.

@ScottishPride HELLO AND WELCOME 7c23ca5f.gif.e164924dd7be8296799536140fee4e0b.gif.e30e0072ffe5492375a9c51d79d6c306.gif .

I think you will find that we are the Friendly Fluffy side of Steelbook collecting image1.GIF.91c2e6cd8c5996e929acc129718ae229.GIF.

IF you need anything at all then please  use the @thingie or P.M a Member ALL are amazing or a Moderator who are Larson1977,  Hatori , Psychoscot,  Benoit46,  Ukade2327 Steelbookzombie and myself ?  . 

We all started somewhere sweetheart and these Psychos know thire steels and know how to help ?.

Welcome to the all new MP V2 @ScottishPride nice to have you on board with us , firstly there are no stupid questions , you don't ask  , you don't learn .....you may get a stupid answer from time to time but generally the guys who frequent this Asylum , contrary to popular belief , ha ha ,  are all great guys and one gal , the more you frequent the corridors the more you'll get to know the inmates , just have fun while you're here and don't be afraid to jump in on a GB if you see something that takes your fancy.....which in my case is just about everything ....ha ha .......??

Archived