IGNORED

Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 43 minutes, DParadigm a dit :

@extantsrevenge, what did you get? And @Benoit46 where do you buy those premium figures? 

@DParadigm

Ebay seller based in Hong Kong ??

(Loontentoys/Goodshipped/Wzlucky/Timcent)

All are fantastic seller and good price (better than France ?)

Payment without ebay but with Paypal ?

Yes my friend @extantsrevenge 

What did you get ! ?

il y a 24 minutes, Sauerkraut a dit :

@Benoit46 I don't really have a tip for the hair. 1f914.png I didn't have to do anything with it, it was like that right out of the box. 

Btw, how can you afford all these figures? xD I'm already scared thinking about my 7 open preorders ...

Took a pic of my fave Cap. :D It should be Strike suit Cap but it's Rescue Cap coz I love the WWII theme and he just looks so badass. 2665.png

DSC_9008-2.thumb.jpg.eb552647e4db6b985733d12ba6a229a1.jpg

@Sauerkraut

Oh ok.... your hair on your Black Widow look so clear that I really thought you did a few things ... I must find a solution to "style" correctly ..

really cool your Captain !! ???

I really love his look! ?

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 12 Minuten schrieb DParadigm:

@Benoit46 , @Sauerkraut  and @extantsrevenge, Oops I forgot to include the link lol

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/

Way too expensive for everyone in the EU coz it's a US based shop. :)

And I guess everyone who collects statues and HT knows Sideshow, they're main distributor for many lines. :)

• Like 2

vor 6 Minuten schrieb DParadigm:

Yeah. I figured.

They sometimes have nice deals and you get points for each purchase so it's good of you to point them out. :D

They're also a distributor for Iron Studios which is huge coz before they took them on, people only had the way of importing the statues from Brazil and that qas crazy expensive. :/

• Like 2

Just now, Sauerkraut said:

They sometimes have nice deals and you get points for each purchase so it's good of you to point them out. :D

They're also a distributor for Iron Studios which is huge coz before they took them on, people only had the way of importing the statues from Brazil and that qas crazy expensive. :/

May be MP also start GB business in Figure as well? @Masterblaster, @DodgyDave, @45Caliber? :D 

1 minute ago, Sauerkraut said:

Believe me, there are enough sources for figures out there, no group buy is needed. ?

My local shop btw has a profit margin of about 5€ per HT figure.  ?

What is HT figure? I have no clues about figure collections but you guys pictures are so cool, I was just curious checking these out. lol

The only figures I have are game related: Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, 2B from Nier: Automata, Kratos from God of War, Drake from Uncharted, and Milla and Ludger from Tales of Xilla. 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb DParadigm:

What is HT figure? I have no clues about figure collections but you guys pictures are so cool, I was just curious checking these out. lol

The only figures I have are game related: Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, 2B from Nier: Automata, Kratos from God of War, Drake from Uncharted, and Milla and Ludger from Tales of Xilla. 

HT = Hot Toys, they're the action figures @Benoit46 and I have shared pics of here. :)

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

@DParadigm @Benoit46

See Picture below ? I missed the 1st Version and prices on ebay are already to high and this from JL Movie has even more stuff.

Also I have bought my Statues from Sideshow in the past, since most of the times they do have an Exclusive version with an extra item. But some years ago Sideshow had a European shipping center and that was much better. After that they shipped from the US and now it looks like they ship direct from manuafcturing in Asia to the customers outside of the US (at least when you Pre-Order). Anyway after my last purchase I stopped buying direct it was the Predator Machiko Exclusive Statute. Was delivered with UPS and they were able to damage the figure (because they don't care ?) and Sideshow was not really great in handling that situation, so I stopped buying direct.

wwht1.jpg

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

@Benoit46 first I was really sad that I missed the BvS Version and I would have almost bought it but than I saw this and was really happy that I didn't ? I bought 1 other Wonder Woman Item, but I have not opened it, since I don't know where to put it ? I have to get one of those display cases you have ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@DParadigm @Benoit46

See Picture below 1f60d.png I missed the 1st Version and prices on ebay are already to high and this from JL Movie has even more stuff.

Also I have bought my Statues from Sideshow in the past, since most of the times they do have an Exclusive version with an extra item. But some years ago Sideshow had a European shipping center and that was much better. After that they shipped from the US and now it looks like they ship direct from manuafcturing in Asia to the customers outside of the US (at least when you Pre-Order). Anyway after my last purchase I stopped buying direct it was the Predator Machiko Exclusive Statute. Was delivered with UPS and they were able to damage the figure (because they don't care 1f621.png) and Sideshow was not really great in handling that situation, so I stopped buying direct.

wwht1.jpg

Dude, this was the first item I click when I found SideShow today lol

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

@Benoit46 Oh no, I got Detolfs and the lights are the Dioder from IKEA. However, they don't produce them anymore. :/

Sucks they don't produce them anymore. One of my Detolfs has the Dioder lightning but the other one has nothing. Not sure why they stopped producing them :( they were great. 

• Like 1

Awards

vor 3 Stunden schrieb deeii:

Sucks they don't produce them anymore. One of my Detolfs has the Dioder lightning but the other one has nothing. Not sure why they stopped producing them :( they were great. 

Yeah and the worst is that the led strips they replaced them with are only sold in a set of 3 ... but you need 4 for a Detolf. ?

• Like 1