Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb deeii:

Good to read you didnt have to pay customs @Sauerkraut , Spidey looks great! :D

Honestly, the only reason I didn't have to pay is coz I requested an investigation as to the location of my package as after 2 weeks it was still held by customs without any update. And seeing the value Loontentoys put on the package, it's not surprising. I mean, come on ... $0.05? That's ridiculous. Another friend got her package from him to but with her he put the full vslue and she had to pay custom fees. :/

• Like 1

On 25-2-2018 at 6:31 PM, Sauerkraut said:

Honestly, the only reason I didn't have to pay is coz I requested an investigation as to the location of my package as after 2 weeks it was still held by customs without any update. And seeing the value Loontentoys put on the package, it's not surprising. I mean, come on ... $0.05? That's ridiculous. Another friend got her package from him to but with her he put the full vslue and she had to pay custom fees. :/

Agreed, $0,05 is ridiculous. Next time I will buy from him I'll contact him and ask him to put $20. Thanks for the update! :)

• Like 1

Awards

Maybe you guys here can help me.  

I am looking for a Terminator head(Endoskull) but I don't want to spend $500-700 . 

I have seen some reviews of the cheaper ones but the don't seem very good. 

Anybody have a recommendation? 

Thanks

KP

Edited by Kingpin
  • Like 1

On 27-2-2018 at 7:59 PM, Kingpin said:

Maybe you guys here can help me.  

I am looking for a Terminator head(Endoskull) but I don't want to spend $500-700 . 

I have seen some reviews of the cheaper ones but the don't seem very good. 

Anybody have a recommendation? 

Thanks

KP

Sorry mate can't help you with that. Have you tried eBay?

• Like 1

Awards

49 minutes ago, deeii said:

Yes.  There are lot's around but I was hoping to get a first hand review from a member.

Lot's of reviews on YouTube but they are all very critical.  

vor einer Stunde schrieb Benoit46:

Thanks @Sauerkraut !! Yes me too I can not wait to see if they will do something for IW 1f60a.png

Although,  to be honest, I probably won't get her unless she comes with a major upgrade. As much as I love Wanda. The amount of figures for IW will be insane and I really need to be picky.

I got a wishlist of 6 or 7 characters and I'm trying to stick to those only and not stray from them. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 13 minutes, Sauerkraut a dit :

Although,  to be honest, I probably won't get her unless she comes with a major upgrade. As much as I love Wanda. The amount of figures for IW will be insane and I really need to be picky.

I got a wishlist of 6 or 7 characters and I'm trying to stick to those only and not stray from them. 1f602.png

I agree yes !! 

On 3/1/2018 at 11:10 AM, deeii said:

If I owned my own home I would have a secret room with a secret doorway that led to a room with all these kinds of things.  

It would also have a humidor full of cigars and a whole lot of brandy.  :D

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got 3 new figures this week. :) I had them all on preorder but customs took ages to finally release them.

Star-Lord ...

received_10156411392284363.thumb.jpeg.02e8b24739c6f6785cd5dc12ec4b7c6a.jpeg

... man, what an awesome figure! Easy to pose, super versatile due to lots of accessories and display options and just super fun.

Rocket ...

received_10156412945539363.thumb.jpeg.84ec209978b9baa6fb9ddb62102fc905.jpeg

... who, against my initial plan, will not go with Star-Lord but with these gzys here coz ... they make a 'fun' group.

Aaand of course ... the baby

received_10156409858524363.thumb.jpeg.e9974be19bdff221357176a0171ed907.jpeg

Groot. :D Who is currently staying at my desk.

• Like 7