• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
il y a 6 minutes, Sauerkraut a dit :

Latest figure in the house is Doctor Strange! 1f60d.png HT really did an amazing job with him. Everything from the gorgeous box to the detailed book is top notch. Definitely my fave figure this year so far. *_*

DSC_7048-2.jpg

DSC_7041-2.jpg

YESSSSSS AMAZING JOB FOR THIS HT !!! Congrats my friend !! A must have ?

• Like 3

Gerade eben schrieb Benoit46:

YESSSSSS AMAZING JOB FOR THIS HT !!! Congrats my friend !! A must have 1f60d.png

He really is gorgeous! ? I wasn't this blown away by a HT figure in quite some time to be honest so man, I do not regret getting him. I mean, how cool is the book?! And the cloak is so detailed and well made. I'm just so in love with this figure right now, you got no idea. ?

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 18 minutes, Sauerkraut a dit :

He really is gorgeous! 1f60d.png I wasn't this blown away by a HT figure in quite some time to be honest so man, I do not regret getting him. I mean, how cool is the book?! And the cloak is so detailed and well made. I'm just so in love with this figure right now, you got no idea. 1f602.png

I totally understand my friends !!! ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

Latest figure in the house is Doctor Strange! 1f60d.png HT really did an amazing job with him. Everything from the gorgeous box to the detailed book is top notch. Definitely my fave figure this year so far. *_*

DSC_7048-2.jpg

DSC_7041-2.jpg

I tried fighting for a piece of it but alas it is not mine for the taking

It looks like perfection for me ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

DSC_7048-2.jpg

DSC_7041-2.jpg

I don't collect figurines myself but that is cool - do you have to shave him every morning ??? LOL.

• Haha 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

I tried fighting for a piece of it but alas it is not mine for the taking

It looks like perfection for me 1f60d.png

Oh he is, believe me! ?

vor 16 Minuten schrieb nefilim:

I don't collect figurines myself but that is cool - do you have to shave him every morning ??? LOL.

If that were the case, I'm afraid he'd have to say goodbye to his beard. ? My shaky hands are not fit for a fiddly work like that.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb ukade2327:

Awesome figure @Sauerkraut truly stunning detail and that headsculpt is scarily life like ........thanks for sharing your excellent pictures .....

Thanks! :) The head sculpt is really good but I'm sure HT can still top that! ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Benoit46:

Thanks buddy !!! ;)

oooohhhh yes Infinity War !! 1f60d.png

it promises new purchases ....1f914.png1f605.png

Definitely. ? My wallet is already dredding it. 

Well, I'm trying not to go over board this time. Cap, Bucky and Black Widow are set and I'll definitely get Teenage Groot and Nebula as well, should HT make them. Other than that, I don't plan on getting anyone else. Maybeeeee Wanda if the head sculpt is improved or she's got a new look. Maybe Spidey coz ... duh, it's Spidey but I probably shouldn't. ^^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1