Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@Benoit46 I finally also got something new to show in this section ? @nefilim @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @pioneers @RhodW @DodgyDave @larson1977 @Steelbookzombie @Viper0210 @dafro77 @Hatori Something for the Alien Fan in all of us ?

alien1a.jpgalien3a.jpgalien2a.jpgalien5a.jpgalien4a.jpg

Edited by extantsrevenge
  • Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 6 heures, psychoscot a dit :

@Benoit46 that new Iron Man is soooooooooooooo BADASS!!!! My Mrs wants your little Groot, shes obsessed with the character lol!

Yes BADASSSSS IronMan ! ?

For Baby Groot, I totally understand it !! It is downright crunchy. .

My wife is like yours! ?

We are disputed for that one and she wants to buy it back !! ?......So I leave her the future Hot Toys ? and she will buy this one:

FB_IMG_1500566556334.thumb.jpg.9b32eb722876fb73d5c984daa477bc09.jpgFB_IMG_1500660108192.thumb.jpg.5b76a3e390b66c20bf04b45e62f1ccbf.jpg

@psychoscot

you should take it as a gift for your sweetheart !!!! ??

il y a 49 minutes, extantsrevenge a dit :

@Benoit46 I finally also got something new to show in this section 1f601.png@nefilim @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @pioneers @RhodW @DodgyDave @larson1977 @Steelbookzombie @Viper0210 @dafro77 @Hatori Something for the Alien Fan in all of us 1f60d.png

:wow:

?? Very Nice !!! I Love Alien !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deeii said:

@dafro77 £1005? Are they worth THAT MUCH!?

These ones are pretty rare and I have decided to sell all my POPs so I was expecting around £700 but nowhere near a grand, I only paid around £70 for the 6 of them when they first came out years ago too. They are only ever gonna be worth what someone is prepared to pay for them as I started them all at 99p

• Like 1

Awards

8 minutes ago, dafro77 said:

These ones are pretty rare and I have decided to sell all my POPs so I was expecting around £700 but nowhere near a grand, I only paid around £70 for the 6 of them when they first came out years ago too. They are only ever gonna be worth what someone is prepared to pay for them as I started them all at 99p

Wohaa, congrats to you! :) that's some serious cash!

• Like 2

Awards

• 3 weeks later...