IGNORED

Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@extantsrevenge

You should have seen my collection of anime figures about 2 years ago ... xD I had like 300 scales, it was crazy. Sold most of them to afford the Hot Toys though so now I only have about 40 or 50 left. ^^ I display most of them in the bedroom Detolfs.

Regarding your Sakura, if it's your only anime figure, finding a place for her shouldn't be hard. I got my Spidey and Cap Nendoroids on my desk and I generally put them wherever I feel they look good. :) But I remember when I got my first 1/4 statue, I had no idea where to put that, so I feel ya. ? You'll find a place for her.

Speaking of anime figures, it's been ages that I bought one coz I need my funds for HT (lol) but I got one today as well. :) Couldn't resist this special army color Luffy Scultures. ?

DSC_9253-2.thumb.jpg.5e521c48840c30b8094e6d91748eee4c.jpg

I already have the regular edition and it's one of my fave figures so I had to get this as well. ? Old habits die hard.

IMG_8168-1.thumb.jpg.d10b8d7e9236e2a0217489d2cf227c1e.jpg

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Sauerkraut I actually never saw One Piece, to many other stuff to see ? 300 is a lot, such numbers are quite overwhelming, but I guess they accumulate when you're into something. The Problem is everywhere I want to place her there is already an Alien standing ? I have bought some more recently, so getting a Detolfs might be a good idea.

On 17-1-2018 at 9:17 PM, Benoit46 said:

@DParadigm

Ebay seller based in Hong Kong ??

(Loontentoys/Goodshipped/Wzlucky/Timcent)

All are fantastic seller and good price (better than France ?)

Payment without ebay but with Paypal ?

Maybe a stupid question but if you buy from these sellers and they ship it to you do you also have to pay import fees? Because when you buy HDZeta/Blufan releases they write $20 on the package, they do that with figurines aswell? Just wondering because I buy all of my HTs in the Netherlands. :P

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 7 minutes, deeii a dit :

Maybe a stupid question but if you buy from these sellers and they ship it to you do you also have to pay import fees? Because when you buy HDZeta/Blufan releases they write $20 on the package, they do that with figurines aswell? Just wondering because I buy all of my HTs in the Netherlands. :P

a chance on two ... ?

out of 10 hot toys I once had customs ..

they all declare in general $50 see less ?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

@deeii

Congrats on your purchase! 1f600.png I'm excited to see which HT you picked!

My first packagefrom Loontentoys just arrived at my country's customs so let's see how that goes. 1f631.png Hopefully Spidey will be sneaky and avoid custom fees ...

....and did they hit you!? :o

• Like 1

Awards

Gerade eben schrieb deeii:

That's true, ahhhh fingers crossed! :o Keep us updated lol!

I absolutely will! :D

In the meantime ... I added another Spidey to my collection and he's probably the cutest. I mean, even cuter than the Nendoroid. Check out the Hot Toys Cosbaby Spidey! ♥

DSC_9515-2.thumb.jpg.5f6e541b5a7ed5fce0a33c7304a77c8c.jpg

He is magnetic and can crawl up anything that is made from metal. ?

DSC_9526-2.thumb.jpg.6ede0106df6ae594e4f53d98895d27df.jpg

I also got a Baby Groot Cosbaby yesterday, here next to my Steve and Bucky. :D 

DSC_9548-2b.jpg.c0ffd1d873877e8a3b2c9bd2c119ebe9.jpg 

• Like 5

vor 42 Minuten schrieb deeii:

@Sauerkraut I saw the Spidey one on your Instagram, looks amazing! Really loving the Groot aswell, might add him to my collection someday!

Oh you've seen my IG? ?

There are many different Groots too so it's hard to pick just one. ?

I'm getting another Spidey coz these are just too adorable. I can't resist. I also have the Cosbaby Vulture on the way. ♥

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

Oh you've seen my IG? 1f633.png

There are many different Groots too so it's hard to pick just one. 1f602.png

I'm getting another Spidey coz these are just too adorable. I can't resist. I also have the Cosbaby Vulture on the way. 2665.png

Yeah, I have been following you for a while now I think but I noticed some of the same pictures you posted on IG were posted here so I made the connection. Assuming you're ''akaiamedama'' :P

Saw there was a 3-pack so might get that someday! Or maybe next week when I get paid again lol.

• Like 2

Awards