IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, swish said:

There is a new notification button for Invitation. Look there for your renewal or invitation for tier membership

ย 

ย 

43814ED2-00CA-4F38-B12A-ACCC9FA5D753.jpeg

I totally misread this and thought if the ticket was there you instantly have an invite. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Not sure why Iโ€™m still here checking.ย 

• Haha 2

Awards

2 minutes ago, swish said:

Because some members in the past have moaning about that everybody who fast enough is can get tier membership and that is not fair. So the staff decide that this time only by invit through the Boss

Mega unworthy over hereย 

• Sad 1

Awards

vor 1 Minute schrieb 5t33lb0y:

ย 

That is... well what can same members say when they go on retailers web site and they are not fast enough.

That is cringe reason. Lmao.

What will you do if you missed it. Complain to retailer, sorry this isn't fair? They were too fast.

i'm not in all gb in so thats not a problem for me and if i really need a edition i will go ebay. That's it. But you have to stop to always complain against the system. It is what it is and you can not much do

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chingie123 said:

Bud nobody have invites for gold for the moment or?

Apparently not as per @swishcommentย 

ย 

11 minutes ago, swish said:

today are Gold time for renew and maybe upgrade. Regular maybe today and tomorrow too

Soooo my hopes have been restored ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Like 2

Awards

vor 1 Minute schrieb damships:

Super noob question. What are reputation points and how do I give them out?

thats the like that you give to post you like. They are there where the heart ist. Regular members can give to 10 likes a day. If someone likes your post you get a reaction notification and this are reputation point

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb Fab_1:

Apparently not as per @swishcommentย 

ย 

Soooo my hopes have been restored ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb chingie123:

Bud nobody have invites for gold for the moment or?

Don't know if there are out since i don't have permission for the Gold Club

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, swish said:

i'm not in all gb in so thats not a problem for me and if i really need a edition i will go ebay. That's it. But you have to stop to always complain against the system. It is what it is and you can not much do

ย 

Agree regarding ebay, but paying like nearly 2000$ for some movie edition. No movie is worth that much.

You can get movies at normal price but not all.

Just saying - so it all lead to this cause of few ppl were left out. Though that this decision came in first place from up not from those who were left out.

Edited by 5t33lb0y

Gerade eben schrieb 5t33lb0y:

ย 

Agree regarding ebay, but paying like nearly 2000$ for some movie edition. No movie is worth that much.

Just saying - so it all lead to this cause of few ppl were left out. Though that this decision came in first place from up not from those who were left out.

yeah if you will pay so much then you must be rich ๐Ÿ˜† No complaining was always. If you miss this or that there will everytime someone who are angry. Thats whats life is about. What we can do? Nothing go ahead and don't get stressed by them. The staff have long discussion about how this will go and they have look into some advise from the community. I think they had a thread or at least it was disscused in the community about that. So the staff have take the best one out and made a decision togheter whats the best is for this Cyrcle. Maybe next Year all will change again. Who knows.......

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Garypool said:

I understand this; but at the moment especially amongst Mantalab it's very very difficult to get anything as a regular members.

Also with activity on the site, I'm fairly active - I do more reading than posting. I'm on here like I am in real life, unless I have something to say I won't tend to post something just for the sake of it. It's not a judgement on those who do - but I won't speak unless I tend to really enjoy a particular steelbook or to speculate on releases such as from Plain Archive. So although my post count isn't high, I feel like this sort of application is unfair to those who engage via reading and not actively posting enough. I understand it's hard to gauge how much someone intereacts via postcount etc. But I'll never really be the person who posts so much so frequently - I read a lot of other's and engage when I have something to say.

Not saying these in bitter words, just as my two cents in terms of how you gauge someone is active - as I feel currently it promotes mostly those who are outspoken, which of course, obviously constitutes activity. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

But congratulations to those who did get in regardless!

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

I feel you buddy. Iโ€™m exactly the same. I donโ€™t tend to reply a lot, unless I can actually contribute something. I must say this thread was fun to play in though. But most of the time I donโ€™t really count just adding a gif as a real reaction. Some will be like us, others prefer the all out response game. I donโ€™t necessarily think it will be the number of responses that counts. But

Saints And Sinners Lol GIF by Bounce
ย 

I must also add Iโ€™m not an all out collector as some are. I go for release of movies I love or that are particularly beautiful. And itโ€™s a very rare occasion when I go for an OC, so maybe if Iโ€™m dropped from gold, Iโ€™ll still be good. Really hoping to remain gold though, if only for the HDzeta gold lotr release list, would suck to drop down there๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 9