Open Club  ·  83 members  ·  Free

DOUBLE DIPPERS
IGNORED

Scarys Scared Engine

Scary Hair

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Veum said:

Oh, I only liked the cold, snowy train sequence in that movie! ;)

Sorry Ann, when I first saw the ads for Snowpiercer, the train traveling down that track in the cold, snow I thought this was going to be a great crime/mystery drama! icon_surprised.gif

But to my disappointment it was not!! disappointed.gif

Thank goodness (for me) I got this from our local library to watch awhile back & not bought it (was not a fan, sorry)! ;)

Edited by Veum
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sorry Ann, when I first saw the ads for Snowpiercer, the train traveling down that track in the cold, snow I thought this was going to be a great crime/mystery drama! icon_surprised.gif

But to my disappointment it was not!! disappointed.gif

Thank goodness (for me) I got this from our local library to watch awhile back & not bought it (was not a fan, sorry)! ;)

I budged you here to free up @R1s1ngs0n quizz 🤗💋💋

• Haha 1

@Veum

It's  ALL GOOD  .

Be a sad world if we all liked the same thing . 

BF allocation  is a lottery  as it is 😪.

I caved in last year and baught a  DE amray  that was it HOOKED .

Everything  I went bonkers on as you can see 😁😊.

Now the fantastic Jung Boo-Ho has bagged a ParmDoure at Canns for Parasite I hope he finally gets the recognition he deserves as a director of vision and class .

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I absolutely LOVED "Snowpiercer".  🤗

The entire story-line is fantastic and the animated French comic it was based on even more so.

This is a story that could easily be turned into a mini-series but I doubt we'll ever see one.

I am very happy to see Jung Boo-Ho get the acclaim he deserves as of late. He's very talented, imho.  🙂

• Like 1

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy