IGNORED

Hi @ all

Filmfreak0205

Hello to everyone here in the forum. My name is Ruben, I'm from Germany and I've been collecting films in different editions for over 25 years, first DVD's and now the Blu-rays. I discovered my passion for cinema and films through my father very early, still in VHS times. 
Beside the Mediabooks I also collect Steelbooks, Digipacks, collectors editions with figures, foreign Steelbooks. 

I am looking forward to a brilliant time here and to a lively exchange.

Hallo an alle hier im Forum. Ich heiße Ruben, komme aus Deutschland und sammle seit über 25 Jahren Filme in den unterschiedlichsten Editionen, zuerst DVD's und nun die Blu-rays. Die Leidenschaft für Kino und Filme entdeckte ich durch meinen Vater schon sehr früh, noch zu VHS-Zeiten. 
Neben den Mediabooks sammel ich natürlich noch Steelbooks, Digipacks, Sammlereditionen mit Figuren, ausländische Steelbooks. 

Ich freue mich auf eine geniale Zeit hier sowie auf einen regen Austausch.

• ★ Administrators ★

@Filmfreak0205 we are very happy you joined MP 😍, it't always great to get to know new people who share the same passion for movies and everything connected to it.

I hope you like it here and that MP will be able to help you get some great editions for your collection 😊

vor 5 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

@Filmfreak0205 we are very happy you joined MP 1f60d.png, it't always great to get to know new people who share the same passion for movies and everything connected to it.

I hope you like it here and that MP will be able to help you get some great editions for your collection 1f60a.png

Thanks for your great words and wishes for the future here on MP 😍. Oh yes, i already like the site very much. I read and read and read...yes 😍😍😍

Archived