IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

2 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Night of the Demon!!! How is the Indicator Release of it?

I hear it’s pretty good, the only way we could get all of the different versions of the film on Blu-ray for years was a French deluxe release. I was lucky enough to snatch that when it came out in 2017:

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B00E66IW4A?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

As far as the movie itself, one can’t help but think that they had to do numerous takes for Dana Andrews because his alcoholism is in full display throughout. Luckily he was eventually able to beat his addiction. 

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 5

Awards

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's today's delivery: Leon one-click from Manta Lab. Thanks to @Masterblasterand the crew for the group buy and safe/fast shipping! Also got my MP Swag, which is high quality stuff!!

Another fantastic release from Manta. Great Steelbook and the slips are very good as well. My pictures don't do justice to the Double-Lenti, as it has great depth and clarity. The smoke just looks like it's floating! The one-click box has the texture of a high quality, old school hardcover book. 

At this point, it's pretty safe to say that Manta Lab is the best maker of premium sets now, IMO. They took that title away from Blufans and HDZeta a few years ago, and are slightly ahead of UHD Club and WeET. I can't wait to get my hands on Inception! #Teamopenitup 

P0wHNKl.jpeg

W1dH9FJ.jpeg

Mw00lS2.jpeg

TqeAb1M.jpeg

sDeTBQ8.jpeg

TYXNUc1.jpeg

WWIhWyF.jpeg

CvpxsAH.jpeg

W3HbWUV.jpeg

7gnNhDl.jpeg

ZVRSaAu.jpeg

61ANmEZ.jpeg

XzHfxHG.jpeg

KlGsHp6.jpeg

M6gwivK.jpeg

1gQYy2r.jpeg

1o3aKtS.jpeg

mSW0dq9.jpeg

xmItrmE.jpeg

ZfyH420.jpeg

DCV4L69.jpeg

7jX0rRf.jpeg

vzke3BG.jpeg

mTH0VhJ.jpeg

HSMnvNS.jpeg

7fGrCMd.jpeg

SwWyK8i.jpeg

9PeYP4d.jpeg

TbHh2xD.jpeg

BdA3e4d.jpeg

4Vra4Yg.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

@Zinco97 very nice edition for Showgirls ... I saw there will be a new one coming in August from Vinegar Syndrome with 4K, booklet Amazon.

so do you have a previous edition please ? I checked on Vinegar Syndrome store, and did not find anything.

@hal56 did not know there was a steelbook for "Code 8" ... really like visuals, and the movie is pretty good ! I'll check in July if it's still available ;) 

• Like 6

Awards

vor 16 Minuten schrieb vinny91:

@Zinco97 very nice edition for Showgirls ... I saw there will be a new one coming in August from Vinegar Syndrome with 4K, booklet Amazon.

so do you have a previous edition please ? I checked on Vinegar Syndrome store, and did not find anything.

@hal56 did not know there was a steelbook for "Code 8" ... really like visuals, and the movie is pretty good ! I'll check in July if it's still available ;) 

That IS the new Showgirls Edition.

You receive it earlier when ordered directly from Vinegar.

Code 8 Steelbook is very easy to get. No one knows the movie😄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, vinny91 said:

Showgirls will be back available on vinegar syndrome on July 1.  June is partner label month so they take originals down. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb vinny91:

I'd prefer Amazon US to avoid package blocked by customs  ... 

but thank you for the info :) 

You don't really need to worry about that, I got an email from FedEx about customs clearance, just take a screenshot of the payment for the item and that's it. 

• Like 5

Awards

On 6/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, Gary K said:

It won't be available on Amazon US.  Sorry.

are you really sure because you can show it on bluray.com 

and there is a link to Amazon US for a release in August 

and it's indicated "Vinegar Syndrome" and the thumbnail on bluray.com is the same, and as for content it said "slipbox, booklet ..." 

So don't know what to think ???!!! 

Edited by Masterblaster
Please do not post links to external Forums or other sites Affiliate links.
  • Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
On 6/24/2023 at 11:33 AM, vinny91 said:

and it's indicated "Vinegar Syndrome" and the thumbnail on bluray.com is the same, and as for content it said "slipbox, booklet ..." 

I could be wrong!

• Like 4

This is only the Standard Edition and is currently more expensive than I paid for mine.
Buy it from VS when they have their items back in stock and you won't have any problems.

• Like 9

Awards

that will be just the regular edition of it. The limited edition one direct from vinegar syndrome is much more elaborate with the outer box that you open up. they did the same thing recently with their limited and then regular editions of Roadhouse. 

• Like 6

Awards

Reception of the day from Filmarena ... 

Oh very nice surprise ... if FA would show some sample lenti I would not reject so many editions ... so thanks to you guys with your pictures who made me bought it  👍

A great transitory lenti with good depth 😍

20230626_132510.thumb.jpg.d9239a5a754fe53600ac6dae07450269.jpg      20230626_132317.thumb.jpg.36fb182e960c3bf2006db7082c78e2b9.jpg

• Like 21

Awards