IGNORED

Sicario 2 (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

extantsrevenge

• 5 weeks later...

^^ I'd actually be surprised if they didn't.

They had pretty good sales on the first films' release and though they have some remaining stock of a couple of the styles (i.e. the lenti) for the most part, they sold pretty quick.

I think their "gimmick" of Cover A being a 'glow in the dark' cover of course helped and they may have a a few new innovations up their sleeve for the follow-up but regardless, I consider all PA's releases of excellent quality and if they have a coveted film in their slate I'll usually gravitate toward them before considering some of the other premium release retailers. ?

45 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ I'd actually be surprised if they didn't.

They had pretty good sales on the first films' release and though they have some remaining stock of a couple of the styles (i.e. the lenti) for the most part, they sold pretty quick.

I think their "gimmick" of Cover A being a 'glow in the dark' cover of course helped and they may have a a few new innovations up their sleeve for the follow-up but regardless, I consider all PA's releases of excellent quality and if they have a coveted film in their slate I'll usually gravitate toward them before considering some of the other premium release retailers. 1f642.png

I'm with you. Their quality is second to none. I would love to see their concept for Sicario 2. They absolutely blew FilmArena out of the water with their release. It wasn't even close, and I own all of each. 

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Beautiful artwork. It will look nice next to my first one. Are there any plans for Plain Archive to do steelbooks for the second film, @extantsrevenge

No info yet, but I would assume that chances are really good. Sicario 1 was a success with the multible editions for them. It really should be a requirement for the retailers that if they do the first or any movie of a series they have to do all others as well ?

33 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

No info yet, but I would assume that chances are really good. Sicario 1 was a success with the multible editions for them. It really should be a requirement for the retailers that if they do the first or any movie of a series they have to do all others as well ?

I know that's right ?? Especially something as successful as Sicario. I loved how different part 2 was. Man, I bet the concept art would be amazing, but I only trust Plain Archive to do it. FilmArena looked cheesy, other than the unnumbered version. I'd still buy it because I hate money.

Archived