IGNORED

*** Rograts Latest ***

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Cheers fella if I had a spare #2 you could have it, but sadly not...

Funny enough, zavvi restocked their version last year, and I saw it like 2 days before the Blade 1 preorder went active and o had it in my cart so I could order them at the same time, sure enough when blade preorder opened it was sold out wah wah wah lmao I'm sure I'll get a chance sometime I'm not worried about it, But seriously congrats it's a beautiful set.

10 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Funny enough, zavvi restocked their version last year, and I saw it like 2 days before the Blade 1 preorder went active and o had it in my cart so I could order them at the same time, sure enough when blade preorder opened it was sold out wah wah wah lmao I'm sure I'll get a chance sometime I'm not worried about it, But seriously congrats it's a beautiful set.

Thanks again fella. Yeah saw the Zavvi one, cheap too!! I'm sure you will get it, patience is the key to saving money at this game ;)

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Rograt great addition I love my Japan Set of Blade as well. These are very cool 1f60d.png I like that they all have the same look 1f44d.png

Cheers buddy glad you got this awesome set too and agree, I do like it when they keep the set looking the same even though they were years apart :)

3 hours ago, Rograt said:

Got my GOTG today. I must admit I'm over the moon with them and definitely one of the best FAC releases in a while imho Love, Love, Love them :)

IMG_4569.thumb.jpg.00b404aa91ddcf614f146b3459306b4a.jpg

Oh and my dear amazing MP Team I had preordered this direct from FA site before I had joined here, sorry!

Darn. Went for E1 ... E2 (lenti) is way better ... or  ... that's life ...

On 3/7/2018 at 3:25 AM, Rograt said:

Finally got the latest Zavvi version to got with my original release. No doubt in another 5 years or so I can add the 3rd release too ;)

I'd like to have both, but at what the first one's going for!

On 3/13/2018 at 10:53 AM, Rograt said:

Got my GOTG today. I must admit I'm over the moon with them and definitely one of the best FAC releases in a while imho Love, Love, Love them :)

Sorry to say I passed on these. Guess the Blufans and Kimchi will have to do. Hmph!

10 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I'd like to have both, but at what the first one's going for!

Sorry to say I passed on these. Guess the Blufans and Kimchi will have to do. Hmph!

Yeah the 1st one is going for for silly money sometimes, the 2nd can be bought cheaper than cost atm if you are lucky on the Bay though ;)

I shouldn't have got those GOTG either, but pre ordered when I was just buying up almost everything a few months ago :( Actually glad I did now as they really are really cool versions imho :) BF's still the best though ;)

Archived