IGNORED

xSNAKExPLISSKENx official Hauls thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@SnakePlissken Beautiful art. Those Alien prints would look amazing in my house! 1f62c.png

The Pics dont do them zero justice, they are insane in person, and huge! I've got A lot of Alien Prints ( being my favorite move and all) but those are my favs, Also the Mark Englert I got on Alien Day two years ago is a close second

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx

Just now, DParadigm said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx, would love to see your wall after you hang them. All of them are so nice.

About to move to Portland but I'll take a few when I get them up, I'll see what I have up right now, I know i.have a few more alien ones, a batman and starship troopers up. Then I've got about 25+ in Tubes waiting for frames like the aliens pic I posted, which unfortunetly are in common sizes so custom framing is needed....and expensive.

I'll turn my thread into a art and steel haul thread since you guys seem to enjoy. I go to comic cons every year and go straight for the artists exhibits. I also Buy a lot from good artists I like at pop culture galleries.

Here s Some of my Denver Comic Con 2017 Haul

20170701_223849.jpg

20170701_223936.jpg

20170701_223941.jpg

20170701_220650.jpg

20170701_223839.jpg

20170515_175353.jpg

20170701_223630.jpg

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

About to move to Portland but I'll take a few when I get them up, I'll see what I have up right now, I know i.have a few more alien ones, a batman and starship troopers up. Then I've got about 25+ in Tubes waiting for frames like the aliens pic I posted, which unfortunetly are in common sizes so custom framing is needed....and expensive.

I'll turn my thread into a art and steel haul thread since you guys seem to enjoy. I go to comic cons every year and go straight for the artists exhibits. I also Buy a lot from good artists I like at pop culture galleries.

Here s Some of my Denver Comic Con 2017 Haul

20170701_223849.jpg

20170701_223936.jpg

20170701_223941.jpg

20170701_220650.jpg

20170701_223839.jpg

20170515_175353.jpg

20170701_223630.jpg

Yes. Please do share. We enjoy them. I also notice you play games too. See Uncharted in one of those pictures

I love that series, God of War, Ninja Gaiden, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and last but not least Nier: Automata. :) 

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx I love a poster with hidden images!!!

Where can I get hold of a copy of this Gremlin gem?

Sold out, Most of these print runs are less than 200, I'll have to double check the run on this one... Doesn't help it was a New York Comic con exclusive run... they sold some on their site but most sold at the convention

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Sad 1

I usually get my work, and it's usually from artists I collect, At Hero Complex Gallery, Bottleneck gallery, Dark Ink or Mondo.

Unless it's from comic con where I love just walking around talking with hundreds of artists and looking at amazing prints, Most sign them for you and are awesome people.

Just saw this when I looked up the print to see if they had more..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/io9.gizmodo.com/this-insane-gremlins-poster-has-84-different-references-1819598061/amp

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I usually get my work, and it's usually from artists I collect, At Hero Complex Gallery, Bottleneck gallery, Dark Ink or Mondo.

Unless it's from comic con where I love just walking around talking with hundreds of artists and looking at amazing prints, Most sign them for you and are awesome people.

Just saw this when I looked up the print to see if they had more..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/io9.gizmodo.com/this-insane-gremlins-poster-has-84-different-references-1819598061/amp

This make owning this poster even more worthwhile! I always print out articles like this for filing to remind me of the joy I experienced when I first purchased the item! 

I literally otinted the whole fan forum while reading the book S. by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst!

So Since I Joined just a few months ago, And some of you may remember it was right around the time I welcomed my Son into the world on 10/10/17 which got me pretty busy so I really didnt start getting too much  time on here until late November, and in that short time my Premium collection has grown exponentially, some of you may have heard me talking about how hot my wallet is lmao I wasn't lying.... But I want to give a shout out to @Benoit46 @45Caliber @forenhase and of course the man @Masterblaster for hooking me up (continuing to feed my collection as I write this!) tremendously with my large backlog of desired premiums. Here is a taste of the damage they have done to my free shelf space and believe me, more more more on the way. You guys rock and should feel very proud of how happy you make people every day with your absolutely amazing service.

Maximum effort! As Mr. Pool always put it.

20180111_221355.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Thank you! It's been a roller coaster ride for sure. And yea wall e is one of my favs. I tripled my Disney/pixar steel collection in preparation for Him.

Over the years of moving around the country, I'd lost interest in collecting media because it was just more stuff to have to keep moving. It wasn't until my son was born 4 years ago that I picked it up again and most (not all) of what I get are things I want him to have access to.

12 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Over the years of moving around the country, I'd lost interest in collecting media because it was just more stuff to have to keep moving. It wasn't until my son was born 4 years ago that I picked it up again and most (not all) of what I get are things I want him to have access to.

When he's old enough I'll likely remove the discs and put them in a book so he doesn't need to go fiddling with the goods lol

• ★ Administrators ★

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx simply awesome ? The Steelbooks, the prints. I love the Gremlins and Aliens ? Sadly I have even less room to display poster/prints than I have storing all the other stuff. I have still not put up some Alex Ross Posters I bought years ago ? Also congratulations on the birth of your Son, must be a great time you're having ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As if @Masterblaster Knew it have a snow day today here in Colorado, Thanks to Him and my hardworking Postal Worker this amazing care package arrived amidst the white chaos.

John, as always, like a guardian Steelbook Angel, has helped me aquire the stunning John Wick slips I've wanted since release! 

Blade Runner which was in my top 5 movies last year and is currently in my Blu ray player as I type this. And Aladdin to finally add to my son's Disney collection! Happy these guys based off my request I mind you, made that group buy happen and I couldn't be more grateful!

But for me, Honestly, What stole the Show was the Sicario. Which until today, I thought was a full slip, so you can imagine my heart skipping when I pulled out a Lenti Full slip!

Thank you John, Thank you to all the amazing staff and community here at MPs where I call home. I'm definitly a psycho for life!

20180122_184047.jpg

• Like 5