IGNORED

Hi from Thailand!

tjn

Hi everyone, I’m TJ from Thailand. I'm a film enthusiast (and a huge fan of sci-fi and horror film, but I have so may movies I love on every genre.) I’ve been collecting DVDs and standard blu-rays for years, but I’m new to premium steelbook and boxset. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and definitely want to make new friends with my fellow Psychos here. Thanks for having me.

Have a good day,

TJ

Hello @tjn,

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

13 minutes ago, tjn said:

a huge fan of sci-fi and horror film

You're in good company here as we have plenty of sci/fi and horror buffs.

There's a lot to check out, so let me help if I can by pointing you to a few places to get started.

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premiums, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for your chance at acquiring otherwise hard-to-get titles from premium retailers.

Group Buys

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @tjn it is great to see another SEA member here! 

I'm from Singapore and actually planning a trip to BKK end of this mth haha. 

New is good because every release brings excitement and that's the fun of this hobby?

Thailand is releasing a special edition of "My Name" and I'm going there to buy it! Hopefully I'll be able to get hold of a copy.

Share more of your thoughts with us by posting in the threads too :)

Cheers, 

KS

@AlexMacOl @45Caliber Thanks for your warm welcome ?? I can’t wait to own all the premium releases and add them to my collection.

@ksosk Hi ksosk! Glad to see my fellow SEA on here! It’s nice to hear you are visiting BKK ? Btw, about this special edition of Your name (not sure if it is the same release, but I attached a pic for you) let me know if you need any help with pre-ordering the release.

Cheers,

TJ

CCC39D0A-6687-4090-BCAE-84E3BFAF17AA.jpeg

:hello: and welcome from Thailand ,to Media Psychos  @tjn , it is really great to have you here in the community ,

Do you have a specific preference for your collection or do you get what you fancy ,......... we do cater for all tastes here at MP and do hope you find something that fits the bill so you can expand your collection , If you have any questions about anything  then just ask in the appropriate release thread or specific info thread for that release , there are some very knowledgable  Psychos here who will be able to help , there are also many topics and discussions to get involved with and of Course GB's for that special edition your after ...........Happy Collecting.............

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, tjn said:

@AlexMacOl @45Caliber Thanks for your warm welcome 1f64f-1f3fc.png I can’t wait to own all the premium releases and add them to my collection.

@ksosk Hi ksosk! Glad to see my fellow SEA on here! It’s nice to hear you are visiting BKK 1f60a.png Btw, about this special edition of Your name (not sure if it is the same release, but I attached a pic for you) let me know if you need any help with pre-ordering the release.

Cheers,

TJ

This is the one!!

I was thinking of preordering and then emailing boomerang to ask if I can collect in store! Based on your experience, will item like this be gone immediately?

@ksosk I just asked boomerang about the release and they said you can collect at any boomerang store in bkk (pre-order in store only bc you can tell them which store/branch you want them to order the item in). The seller said it will be released in a super limited quantity, so based on my experience, this item will definitely be gone so fast (it’s pre-order only) 

0BF45CB5-4BDE-41FE-9F4B-FA4581492303.jpeg

• ★ Administrators ★
On 11/6/2017 at 10:38 PM, tjn said:

@AlexMacOl @45Caliber Thanks for your warm welcome 1f64f-1f3fc.png I can’t wait to own all the premium releases and add them to my collection.

@ksosk Hi ksosk! Glad to see my fellow SEA on here! It’s nice to hear you are visiting BKK 1f60a.png Btw, about this special edition of Your name (not sure if it is the same release, but I attached a pic for you) let me know if you need any help with pre-ordering the release.

Cheers,

TJ

how much would that be in USD ? maybe someone could hook me up with this .. im a gamer for neat exclusive stuff like this .. just my experience with boomerang shipping is NOT that great... bought some steels once and it was my last time ordered LOL

Take care

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

how much would that be in USD ? maybe someone could hook me up with this .. im a gamer for neat exclusive stuff like this .. just my experience with boomerang shipping is NOT that great... bought some steels once and it was my last time ordered LOL

Take care

Hey @Masterblaster , the item is 4999 baht which will be around usd150 (205sgd ? ). I'm planning to make a trip down to buy it personally but just worried that it will be sold out before I can arrive on 29th that's all ...?

If I'm able to get, maybe I can get one for you too haha.

@tjn, if I pass u the money, will you be able to help us preorder first?

My experience with boomerang hasn't been good too ?

@Masterblaster @ksosk Hey, I’m at boomerang and I just asked them about the release again. The branch at Central World has 6 copies left for pre-order (only a few copies go into each branch. Central World one is one of the biggest stores and they got 189 copies)

and I can help you guys out with pre-ordering  ?

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @tjn ? .

Si Fi and Horror we have a few members who like this also? . especially a mix of the two Genre like the Alien franchise ??

True ground braking movies ?.

I'm looking forward to seeing MORE of your Country's edions if you care to show us PLEASE 5942c654367e1_tenor(7).gif.b5129b1b17a51a16743f7836433b8e9f.gif ??.

Archived