IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (WeET COLLECTION Collection #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, ncraft said:

This is my favorite slip of the three, but they are all looking good! A2 uses my favorite art from the movie. Makes me wonder what they are going to do with the WeET exclusive art wise. 

I love them all but I definitely think the Lenti is the best of the bunch, that transition between Miles swinging in full get up to the unmasked ensemble is just amazing 

Really looking forward to this & then see what they pull out of the bag for the big release when it's due...happy to double dip on this one :)

Neil

Edited by Soundwave
  • Like 4

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 7:14 AM, ncraft said:

This is my favorite slip of the three, but they are all looking good! A2 uses my favorite art from the movie. Makes me wonder what they are going to do with the WeET exclusive art wise. 

On 10/27/2023 at 8:09 AM, Soundwave said:

I love them all but I definitely think the Lenti is the best of the bunch, that transition between Miles swinging in full get up to the unmasked ensemble is just amazing 

Really looking forward to this & then see what they pull out of the bag for the big release when it's due...happy to double dip on this one :)

Neil

Forgive my stupidity - are you guys saying there is going to be another release? Maybe a One-Click with a box?

Edited by np23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, np23 said:

Forgive my stupidity - are you guys saying there is going to be another release? Maybe a One-Click with a box?

Yes, there should be another WEA (World Exclusive Art) set coming later, with a one-click box. This is what they did with Into the Spider-Verse, so we are all assuming that the same thing will occur with Across the Spider-Verse. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Yes, there should be another WEA (World Exclusive Art) set coming later, with a one-click box. This is what they did with Into the Spider-Verse, so we are all assuming that the same thing will occur with Across the Spider-Verse. 

Ugh... I guess I will be double dipping 

law and order crazy shit GIF

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, Ron said:

Hi Everyone! I was thinking about adding a protective sleeve to my order for this one. (I've got the lenticular box.) Has anyone done it already. If so, what size did you order? Thanks!

36 minutes ago, swish said:

Should be 1.85

I’d go with MPC-FS 2.30. It’s what we made available in the GB for the lenticular edition.

• Like 4

Thanks again! While I'm on the subject, I've got a couple of Manta Lab lenticular editions (2001 and Blade Runner.) This might be the best place to get caught on on protectors. Are they going to be a standard size? Same as Spiderverse or different? Thanks again!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Ron said:

I thought that was likely from different companies. I was just wondering if I can get the same size for both of my Manta Labs (and if so, if anyone happens to know what that size might be?)

@Ron the best way is to measure each edition and then go to our section for MPCs and we have the measurements for each MPC there. If you just need just a few it’s best to combine them with your next hub GB order. You can request in the Club questions thread at that time

• Like 4