IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune Part 2 (Manta Lab Exclusive #70) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

10 hours ago, swish said:

Beautyshots

IMG_6363.webp

IMG_6364.webp

IMG_6361.webp

IMG_6362.webp

IMG_6365.webp

IMG_6366.webp

Normally I would steer clear of cast photos for cover art, but this OC box is literally the ONLY one in any official media artwork that shows Christopher Walken’s face, aside from that internal art card. None of the steels show the emperor on either the front or the back covers, neither do the official posters, which is totally bizarre!

spacer.png

• Like 4

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Just measured, Dune 1 one click box is same size as other Manta 3 edition one clicks.  I think there was an extra foam insert, as they had planned to put the trinkets in there.  They will likely both be the same size when this one comes out.

I do agree that it would have been nice for Dune 1 to also have 3 editions.

Thanks for checking! I have it in a box right now. Okay I love that they did that, I didn’t realize that 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Seeing my list position in the club and am officially nervous... Here's to hoping the Gold membership pays off for this one! 

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Same, but I don’t have gold, haha. They upped the OCs to 800 total for this release so hopefully they are able to accommodate…

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

Seeing my list position in the club and am officially nervous... Here's to hoping the Gold membership pays off for this one! 

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

I'm nervous and I'm Platinum! Luckily I woke up at 4:00am central, checked my email, and realized the Group Buy was on. I ordered at 4:00am and still was the 145th person to order something. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ncraft said:

I'm nervous and I'm Platinum! Luckily I woke up at 4:00am central, checked my email, and realized the Group Buy was on. I ordered at 4:00am and still was the 145th person to order something. 🤣

Good luck, man! I'd imagine at Platinum you're safe for sure, no? I knew this one would be popular, but damn! 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ncraft said:

I think you're safe man 👌

• Like 4

Awards

5 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Are there any other premium retailers that have announced a release for this film? Not completely sold on the designs…

I don't think so, but my long term hope is that HDzeta will release a silver OC for the trilogy once Messiah is released, similar to their LOTR and BTTF sets

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, 95gabe said:

Hey am I supposed to show up twice on the list? I put in for an additional request but thought it would go with my original 

that is a mistake and has been fixed.  Also these questions must be asked INSIDE the GB Club in the "GB Questions" topic and you should tag and admin in charge (like me).

Thanks,

Gary

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Are there any other premium retailers that have announced a release for this film? Not completely sold on the designs…

I've not heard anything official, but I'd like to see WeET take a stab at this title. They have the Warner Bros license, and who knows, maybe that's why they haven't released anything this year. When they are on their game, WeET is every bit as good as Manta Lab IMO. 

• Like 6