IGNORED

UHD CLUB King Kong (UHD Club UC#24) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD + Blu-ray) [China]

Gary K

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, jaytge said:

Hey folks,

Are we at the point that we pay for this release?  I'm paranoid that I missed something after seeing the pictures posted by cypheria078.  The set looks amazing.  I have the Blade Runner boxes and they are my favorites of my little collection.  

Not yet.

Please follow the "information and questions" topic for this Group Buy in the GB Club.  

All payment requests and information will be posted there, not here and "questions" related to this GB should be posted there as well.

THanks!

Gary K

• Like 6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Gary K said:

All payment requests and information will be posted there, not here and "questions" related to this GB should be posted there as well.

When I go to what "I think" is the club, it says in the text of the first post "Check out the Release Topic here for further information about the Edition and to talk about it with the community!" Which links right to this thread. So why are we not supposed to ask questions here, where it tells us to? The page I'm referring to is here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/23035-gb-club-list-king-kong-uhd-club-uc24-colored-wooden-box-4k-uhd-blu-ray-china/page/2/#comment-646920

Now, if I click on Clubs in the menu on top, it shows me I'm a member of the Kong club. There is a link in the header of the club, which just takes me to some kind of activity list. There doesn't seem to be any way to "post" on that page. The page continually references a thread with "62 replies," which links to the above thread.

So, if we're not supposed to ask questions here, can you please tell me how to find the link to get to where we are supposed to ask questions?

Edited by JediJones
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JediJones said:

When I go to what "I think" is the club, it says in the text of the first post "Check out the Release Topic here for further information about the Edition and to talk about it with the community!" Which links right to this thread. So why are we not supposed to ask questions here, where it tells us to? The page I'm referring to is here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/23035-gb-club-list-king-kong-uhd-club-uc24-colored-wooden-box-4k-uhd-blu-ray-china/page/2/#comment-646920

Now, if I click on Clubs in the menu on top, it shows me I'm a member of the Kong club. There is a link in the header of the club, which just takes me to some kind of activity list. There doesn't seem to be any way to "post" on that page. The page continually references a thread with "62 replies," which links to the above thread.

So, if we're not supposed to ask questions here, can you please tell me how to find the link to get to where we are supposed to ask questions?

Howdy @JediJones,

In the King Kong club, click on the tab labelled "King Kong (UHD CLUB) Info & Questions" Here's a screenshot of where the tab is located: 

Screenshot2023-05-19at10_07_36PM.thumb.png.0f56c83b840d778cae51be5b67c53107.png

Here's a direct link as well: 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Edited by hansreinhardt
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, JediJones said:

7 hours ago, hansreinhardt said:

Howdy @JediJones,

In the King Kong club, click on the tab labelled "King Kong (UHD CLUB) Info & Questions" Here's a screenshot of where the tab is located: 

Screenshot2023-05-19at10_07_36PM.thumb.png.0f56c83b840d778cae51be5b67c53107.png

Here's a direct link as well: 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

thanks @hansreinhardt!

@JediJones I’ll tag you in the right topic as well.  

Gary

• Like 3

20 hours ago, vinny91 said:

@Gary K I know it's not the good topic but as we're talking about bonus edition.

MP never got the idea to create a grey spinning top in metal for Inception Uhd Club as special goodies for MP members only ?

Or maybe it has already been made, and I'm still late :) 

MP did not produce a spinning top …,so you haven’t missed anything…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Smurr05 said:

anyone know when, or how one orders or pre-order these thru you folks? new here and still trying to figure out how to navigate sight and see my posts. thanks✌🏻

🤠 Howdy @Smurr05 be sure you read all the pertinent GB rules below before joining any Group Buy (GB) and you can always ask the OUR STAFF MEMBERS any question you have (they are listed at the bottom right of any page I believe, happy trails my friend!:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/149-group-buy-rules-and-general-info/

the UHD King Kong is closed  unfortunately here:

And the Titanic Exclusive Collector's Box (Creator Era Exclusive CE #05) is open here:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1