Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Koenig_Leonidas said:

Einen wunderschönen guten Morgen Psychos 😊 

wurden/werden eigentlich diese Woche die Interstellar UHD Club Editionen verschickte? 😊

Guten Morgen, Zimmernachbar!

Einige haben Ihre Edition schon, so auch ich - frag am Besten mal unsern HUB, wann Du an der Reihe bist.

Noch was:

Sei höflich und spende vorgehend einen kleinen Obolus mit dem Verwendungszweck "Schwimmbad", dann geht's schneller...

mood smile GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

Ich sehe gerade nur noch das:

grafik.thumb.png.c61c145b7b3fc38a23421cd1b3b0aa21.png

yeah you caught me working on the Theme just in that time you must have tried to visit a page .. sorry but i do not want to pull the site offline to do these changes so thats why you might see some errors like this , should not stay though more then a few minutes , if it does please let me know.

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Ist doch mein Reden seit heute vormittag 🤣👍

Sweety i dont know what else to say, i just tried it on my 10 and 7 inch and it seems everything is ok , even my phone looks ok.  Its not the best yet but its ok for now , we will be fine tuning as we can ..

Maybe @extantsrevenge can put all the "glitches" in the Thread "glitches" so that they can be worked through in a somewhat systematisch way. 

@extantsrevenge you are going to kill me now because due to the update we lost all Awards , they can be redone but its work ... Im so sorry , i forgot to take precautions for that before the update was run... 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

@Masterblaster

I liked that new feature, is it a way to set it up where we can just edit our accounts to have it show up or not be seen?

What I noticed that looks off (On my IPad at least) is at the top of the page there is a black area that seems to be taking up a lot of room. The red area is also huge, making the title banner smaller. I think if anything the title banner should be bigger. I highlighted in green the two areas I think needs some adjusting.

Spoiler

qm9sBu9.jpg

18fyPYM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

What would be cool is if we could customize the colors, kinda like how you can on PlayStation & Xbox. Cause personally I like the red!

red art GIF by zolloc

I'd be on board with that, but I also like the Red, too! I was being tongue-in-cheek with my comment. xD

Red and Blue are my favourite colours.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'd be on board with that, but I also like the Red, too! I was being tongue-in-cheek with my comment. xD

Red and Blue are my favourite colours.

@Fortis93

Yes I remember you mentioning before that red & blue are your colors.

celebrating spider-man GIF by The Sean Ward Show

When you mentioned it, in my mind it became even more clear why & how you ended up in a love triangle with a certain member!

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 5