• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

@hal56 Hey, mate. Just wanted to know what ended up happening with your Amazon order for the Resident Evil collection set?

I just received a delivery from Amazon where they left it outside my apartment building downstairs without notifying me where someone could've taken it. And then upon opening, both the packaging and item within were damaged, similar to your set.

Amazon really struggle with packaging it seems. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Ich wünsche euch allen ein frohes Fest. Zudem wünsche ich euch die drei schmackhaftesten Früchte der Weihnachtszeit...

Stille...Liebe und...

...Besinnlichkeit. 🎄🌠🌬🌙🌨

20201224_113425.thumb.jpg.e7adc99c1b5fa4665d46334da74c963a.jpg

Rutscht gut und vor allem gesund, in ein hoffentlich besseres Jahr...

2021 !!!  🎇🧨🎉🎏🎊🎐🎑

"Es hängt von euch ab, ob ihr das neue Jahr als Motor oder Bremse benutzen wollt." (Henry Ford)

20201226_115642.thumb.jpg.eda2a8857f9e4f6c81eb002bfd728e2b.jpg

Lasst es euch gutgehen meine Lieben...

LG

Pascal 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Awards

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Fortis93:

@hal56 Hey, mate. Just wanted to know what ended up happening with your Amazon order for the Resident Evil collection set?

I just received a delivery from Amazon where they left it outside my apartment building downstairs without notifying me where someone could've taken it. And then upon opening, both the packaging and item within were damaged, similar to your set.

Amazon really struggle with packaging it seems. 

I am sorry you had the same experience. I sent mine back with DHL pickup. Got lucky with a canadian guy who sold me a an opened copy of the US edition without the digital codes for a good price..

Since I cant use the codes in Austria anyway it was a good deal, much cheaper then buying the UK edition even with postage added.

Amazon packaging seems to be a Roulette game nowadays. While some receive their editions in appropriate boxes some - like me - get them in a dogwaste bag🙈

Edited by hal56
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I am sorry you had the same experience. I sent mine back with DHL pickup. Got lucky with a canadian guy who sold me a an opened copy of the US edition without the digital codes for a good price..

Since I cant use the codes in Austria anyway it was a good deal, much cheaper then buying the UK edition even with postage added.

Amazon packaging seems to be a Roulette game nowadays. While some receive their editions in appropriate boxes some - like me - get them in a dogwaste bag🙈

Good to hear.

I organised something similar with DHL pickup.

I don't think I'll be ordering any large and/or fragile items from Amazon from now on.

• Like 2

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

Good to hear.

I organised something similar with DHL pickup.

I don't think I'll be ordering any large and/or fragile items from Amazon from now on.

Thats my intent too, but my problem is that I can only get  certain editions (eg the huge Criterion Bergman Set) over amazon.

The Bergman was packed very good and arrived in flawless conditon. Anyway: always rolling the dice with amazon and it will

remain a risk I´m bound to take for certain editions.

• Like 2

...Guten Tag! ...zusammen...🎅 Allen hier... Einen schönen 2. Weihnachtstag gewünscht!

...Gestern gab es, die wohl beste Ente der Welt! 👌👍 Und Heute leckeres Wild (Wildschwein)...🍽️🍻😋

vintage 80s GIF by Tras la Cámara

:D🤣...Das beste Lied! Dazu...😋🍻🍽️👌👍🙌

ente-mit-walnuss-hefeteig-fuellung-undrotkohl-und-rosmarinkartoffeln-jpg--63432-.jpg

wildschweinkeulemitbackobst-aa0c5175362b7dec993252a9c11da837-et2008100462-jpg--17132-.jpg

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 4