• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday.

I made a post in the ENGLISH ROOM, but I figured I'd also post it here for my German (and some of the French who lurk around here) friends.

I really appreciate the birthday wishes, but even more so, I appreciate the way this wonderful community has welcomed me and taken me in since joining.

I've met so many great people, from all different backgrounds, united by their love of films and collecting them. People who've broadened my own horizons, not just in terms of realising the scale and sheer variety of premium editions that are out there waiting to be bought, but the different viewpoints, attitudes, values and beliefs of many here.

And in spite of these differences, people still manage to engage in civil, respectful discourse with one another (outside of the usual sh1t shooting that occurs here, of course, but I think that's a by product of the level of respect and trust the members here have for one another).

If there is a positivity that I'm contributing here, then I'm merely reflecting back the exact same positivity that I have received from this community and its wonderful members thus far. I feel it is only fair to put back or pay forward what was given to me.

So, thank you.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★

light vintage GIF

Guten Morgen, wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende.

Christmas Is Coming GIF

9 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

@Masterblaster@extantsrevenge

Thema: 🏆...Awards...🏆

...Gibt es da schon eine Info?! Oder Neuigkeiten?!

Abwarten, muss erst meine Motivation wieder finden.

Seth Meyers Ugh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 11

Morgen Allerseits, wünsche einen angenehmen Samstag. Noch 3 Wochen und dann ist dieses bescheidene Arbeitsjahr endlich rum. Das Problem ist nur... das Nächste wird nicht besser 🙄.

Na Monatg is erstmal Homeoffice, da muss ich zumindest die ganzen Nasen, die mir da so auf den Sack gehen, nicht in Persona sehen 😉.  

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 12