• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Wir haben ein Update unserer GB rules gemacht. Ein paar kleine Anpassungen hier und da. Die GB Fees werden auf $2.50 steigen, die extra $0.50 werden hierzu benutzt:

"In dem seltenen Fall, dass ein Paket auf dem Weg vom Retalier zum HUB verloren geht, werden wir gemeinsam mit dem Retailer nach einer Lösung suchen. Für Fälle, in denen der Retailer keine Erstattung oder Ersatz anbieten kann, werden wir nun einen Notfallfond einrichten. Wir werden $0.50 von den GB Gebühren von jeder Edition in diesen Notfallfond packen, so dass wir dem betroffenen Mitglied die Kosten des Items, nach Beendigung der Nachforschungen, erstatten können."

Wir hatten ja leider vor kurzem so einen Fall und haben uns Gedanken gemacht, wie wir den Mitgliedern in Zukunft in so einer Situation am besten helfen können. Ich denke, dass wir hier eine ordentliche Lösung gefunden haben, sollte sich so etwas wiederholen.

Die kompletten Rules könnt ihr hier lesen.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

vor 13 Minuten schrieb icewire:

Wieso nochmal?

Mit "nochmal" meinte ich eher "noch ein Release". Ich meine, es gibt ja durchaus noch 2-3 andere Filme. Aber das bestätigt meine derzeitige Meinung, egal wer "Schuld" am Ende hat. Momentan geht fast nix, die Studios geben die Marschrichtung offenbar knallhart vor was die Motive angeht und man könnte meinen, dass am Ende leider wie immer nur das Geschäft zählt und somit das "verkauft" wird, was simpel ist, sich rechnet und immer geht. Irgendwie schade. Soll auch nicht heißen, dass die Steels schlecht aussehen. Im Gegenteil. Ich freue mich immer, wenn nicht solche "Kindergarten-Krickel-Krackel" Covers rauskommen.

Hier mal ein gutes - in meinen Augen - Anti-Beispiel:

pitch_4k2_.jpg.09bc3f32c4d9e541afda0f00cf11378b.jpgpitch_4k_.jpg.31212a0204c334b487bfa540ed88f8f4.jpg

Was oder besser gesagt: wer ist das ?

Die Gesichtszüge auf den Covers sind total unterschiedlich. Grottig häßlich.

disgusted eww GIF by Die Männergrippe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

vor 16 Minuten schrieb claptraw:

Wieso die schlechten Spider-Mans? 😪

Wieso sind doch gar nicht die mit Tobey Maguire 😂. Die Spidermans mit Andrew Garfield waren doch um Welten besser. Außerdem existiert dafür meiner Meinung nach noch keine Premium Edition. Also zumindest für mich schon interessant.

BTW schönen Vizefreitag.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Gerade eben schrieb BobaFett1974:

Wieso sind doch gar nicht die mit Tobey Maguire 😂. Die Spidermans mit Andrew Garfield waren doch um Welten besser. Außerdem existiert dafür meiner Meinung nach noch keine Premium Edition. Also zumindest für mich schon interessant.

BTW schönen Vizefreitag.

Mich nervt vorallem der hyperaktive Kindergarten Spider-Man Tom Holland 😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, icewire said:

The hyperactive kindergarten Spider-Man Tom Holland 😝 annoys me in particular

I agree that Tom Holland's version of the character isn't the best either, but Garfield's is probably the worst or at least his movies are the worst.

Holland I can tolerate because he exists in the bigger universe but I really don't agree with the changes they made to his character. He is basically Ironman's sidekick. His motivations for being a hero revolves around Tony Stark!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 14 Minuten schrieb swish:

Sagt WeET das wir spider-man nur kaufen wenn Avengers Endgame als nächstes kommt und wenn möglich noch dieses jahr 😂😆

Endgame ist doch langweilig. Da hab ich jetzt Fanatic, dann Zavvi Exclusiv und ne HK Edition wo das deutsche Steelbook drin verschwunden ist. Bei allen dreien sind ähnliche Artworks. Bei der Fanatic und der HK Edition sogar fast identisch nur das das Eine n Lenti und das Andere das der Box ist. Nee ich find die Idee von Weet gar nicht schlecht, mal was zu bringen, was noch keiner gebracht hat.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I agree that Tom Holland's version of the character isn't the best either, but Garfield's is probably the worst or at least his movies are the worst.

Holland I can tolerate because he exists in the bigger universe but I really don't agree with the changes they made to his character. He's basically Ironman's sidekick. His motivations for being a hero revolves around Tony Stark!

This is my Spider-Man.

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, raylight said:

By "again" I meant "another release". I mean, there are definitely 2-3 other films. But that confirms my current opinion, no matter who is "to blame" in the end. At the moment almost nothing works, the studios are obviously tough as far as the motives are concerned and one might think that in the end, unfortunately, as always, only the business counts and that is what is "sold" that is simple, pays off and always works. Kind of a shame. Doesn't mean that the steels look bad. On the contrary. I am always happy when such "Kindergarten-Krickel-Krackel" covers don't come out.

Here is a good - in my eyes - anti-example:

pitch_4k2_.jpg.09bc3f32c4d9e541afda0f00cf11378b.jpgpitch_4k_.jpg.31212a0204c334b487bfa540ed88f8f4.jpg

What, or rather: who is that?

The facial features on the covers are totally different. Terribly ugly.

disgusted eww GIF by The male flu

On the left is Vin Diesel.

On the right is Din Viesel.

• Haha 5

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Holland I can tolerate because he exists in the bigger universe but I really don't agree with the changes they made to his character. He is basically Ironman's sidekick. His motivations for being a hero revolves around Tony Stark!

You know, in Germany there is a saying "Meanings are like As..les. Everyone has one". Means i respect your point of view, but to me the worst Spider-Man was Tobey Maguire, followed by Tom Holland and the best for me was Andrew Garfield. He was'nt so slick as Maguire and not so Kindergardenlike as Holland and as you said his binding to Tony Stark was too big. But as i said that's my opinion .... 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Endgame is boring. Now I have Fanatic, then Zavvi Exclusiv and a HK Edition where the German Steelbook has disappeared. All three have similar artwork. With the Fanatic and the HK Edition, only the one n Lenti and the other that is the box are almost identical. Nah, I don't think Weet's idea is bad at all, to bring something that no one has brought before.

I agree that it's a smart business move to give us collector's titles that haven't received the premium treatment, but they should release such projects after putting effect into the titles the majority of their customers want. 

They have already put out Infinity War & their other Exclusive titles exist within that same universe. These next releases seem out of place. Should have at least gave us Endgame first then release this junk 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

I agree that it's a smart business move to give us collector's titles that haven't received the premium treatment, but they should release such projects after putting effect into the titles the majority of their customers want. 

They have already put out Infinity War & their other Exclusive titles exist within that same universe. These next releases seem out of place. Should have at least gave us Endgame first then release this junk 😂

You should write them that you don't agree with their decision. Maybe they change their minds and bring Endgame. That would be nice for me, cause i could spare my money 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BobaFett1974 said:

You know, in Germany there is a saying "Meanings are like As..les. Everyone has one". Means i respect your point of view, but to me the worst Spider-Man was Tobey Maguire, followed by Tom Holland and the best for me was Andrew Garfield. He was'nt so slick as Maguire and not so Kindergardenlike as Holland and as you said his binding to Tony Stark was too big. But as i said that's my opinion .... 

Nothing wrong with differences of opinion I'm completely fine with that & very much welcome it. There are a lot of different versions of the character so depending on when you became a fan or how you became a fan determines which movie version you prefer. Nothing wrong with you being wrong in your opinion 🤣😂

• Like 2