82219E38-1982-4CCC-9CCA-DEA34FA1080F.gif.a941e1fd896653765612ccb48292b168.gif

bier.gif

droh 1.jpg

33 minutes ago, RAK said:

Challenge Accepted GIF by memecandy

29 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Good afternoon USA 😉

Frisches US-Porterhouse Steak online kaufen | MeinMetzger.de

It still amazes me how many friends you can attract w/alcohol... but if you just drink say ice tea or cola you are not with it (oh they will be polite w/you, however deep down inside they think you are not so fun, I DISAGREE my friends!)... sheesh 🙄 

Im Waiting GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

It still amazes me how many friends you can attract w/alcohol... but if you just drink say ice tea or cola you are not with it (oh they will be polite w/you, however deep down inside they think you are not so fun, I DISAGREE my friends!)... sheesh 🙄 

Im Waiting GIF

Not sure why you feel that way, I like people whether they drink, or don’t drink. Anyone that associates drinking with someone being fun is wrong. I have a lot of friends that don’t drink, and I still include them in my activities all the time. And I have never judged, or encouraged anyone who doesn’t. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

Not sure why you feel that way, I like people whether they drink, or don’t drink. Anyone that associates drinking with someone being fun is wrong. I have a lot of friends that don’t drink, and I still include them in my activities all the time. And I have never judged, or encouraged anyone who doesn’t. 

I agree, however it is just the little subtle nuances you can pick-up whether on-line or in person (just pay attention to the way some of their words or actions are done, it is hard to find them, however they are there as I said unfortunately... take a look at how many will follow you if you post said things & compare it to someone that posts something innocent & they are not liked or followed as much, Ce Le Vie!)... life experiences do happen unfortunately 😞 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

I agree, however it is just the little subtle nuances you can pick-up whether on-line or in person (just pay attention to the way some of their words or actions are done, it is hard to find them, however they are there as I said unfortunately... take a look at how many will follow you if you post said things & compare it to someone that posts something innocent & they are not liked or followed as much, Ce Le Vie!)... life experiences do happen unfortunately 😞 

I don’t worry about stuff like that, also for some reason I am restricted on how many people I can like reactions I can give. Don’t understand why that is restricted be for a person like me it is. So unfortunately there are some people that can only react to so many posts. I find it kind of annoying, but I understand what your saying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Gubbel:

Guten Morgen. Wünsche euch einen schönen sonnigen Tag.

bald ist langes Wochenende😊

ich muss sagen Shining haut mich jetzt nicht um. Das lasse ich aus😊

Seh ich genauso... Man muss ja schließlich nicht jedes Teil kaufen. 

Guten Morgen an Alle. Schönen Mittwoch und Durchhalten... Morgen ist es dann schon leichter und das lange Wochenende steht vor der Tür 😎😎

• Like 11