IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

biaq0tO.jpg

TRSsBjQ.png

zPhtkD3.jpg

N1xvhld.jpg

zJC5pGZ.jpg

skiOjvJ.jpg

gOWXGGf.jpg

PUOnaOJ.jpg

k7oGbT8.jpg

7j1oXwa.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

What are you on about you crazy American, it’s Winter and only 10 days till Christmas, not “Fall”! 😂😂😂👍🏼

@Pbsw23

Not until Dec. 21st or Dec. 22nd here in the good Ol USA Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Winter 🇺🇸 

image.jpeg.0b2f8802608767023afee789c119f3c5.jpeg

In the United States and the rest of the northern hemisphere, the first day of the winter season is the day of the year when the Sun is farthest south (on December 21st or 22nd). This day is known as the Winter Solstice. 

The declination of the Sun on the winter solstice is known as the tropic of capricorn (-23° 27'). In the Southern hemisphere, winter and summer solstices are exchanged so that the winter solstice is the day on which the Sun is farthest north. 

A common misconception is that the earth is further from the sun in winter than in summer. Actually, the Earth is closest to the sun in December which is winter in the Northern hemisphere.

As the Earth travels around the Sun in its orbit, the north-south position of the Sun changes over the course of the year because of the changing orientation of the Earth's tilted rotation axes. The dates of maximum tilt of the Earth's equator correspond to the Summer Solstice and Winter Solstice, and the dates of zero tilt to the Vernal Equinox and Autumnal Equinox.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Give us your Winter and I'll give you our Summer. 

ill swap weather with you right now :D

the other day 6am was 3c frost all over the car with a high of 11c at about 4pm

i just googled oz weather and its 19c to 23c at the that sounds like a fair swap to me xD 

what you reckon @Pbsw23 fancy bit of 19c to 23c :D

@Veum you have winter, spring, summer and fall and over here is winter, hence the song

basil :D

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

ill swap weather with you right now :D

the other day 6am was 3c frost all over the car with a high of 11c at about 4pm

i just googled oz weather and its 19c to 23c at the that sounds like a fair swap to me xD 

what you reckon @Pbsw23 fancy bit of 19c to 23c :D

@Veum you have winter, spring, summer and fall and over here is winter, hence the song

basil :D

@Basil 🦊 

steve brule GIF

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@Pbsw23

Not until Dec. 21st or Dec. 22nd here in the good Ol USA Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Winter 🇺🇸 

image.jpeg.0b2f8802608767023afee789c119f3c5.jpeg

In the United States and the rest of the northern hemisphere, the first day of the winter season is the day of the year when the Sun is farthest south (on December 21st or 22nd). This day is known as the Winter Solstice. 

The declination of the Sun on the winter solstice is known as the tropic of capricorn (-23° 27'). In the Southern hemisphere, winter and summer solstices are exchanged so that the winter solstice is the day on which the Sun is farthest north. 

A common misconception is that the earth is further from the sun in winter than in summer. Actually, the Earth is closest to the sun in December which is winter in the Northern hemisphere.

As the Earth travels around the Sun in its orbit, the north-south position of the Sun changes over the course of the year because of the changing orientation of the Earth's tilted rotation axes. The dates of maximum tilt of the Earth's equator correspond to the Summer Solstice and Winter Solstice, and the dates of zero tilt to the Vernal Equinox and Autumnal Equinox.

How did I just KNOW that you would break out the “Educational” stick 😁

Consider me “Learnt” 😂

• Haha 1

Good morning (or afternoon here), everyone.

Here's to a wonderful day awaiting you.

Here's some news that might interest you cinephiles out there.

25 new films have been inducted into the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant":

1. Suspense (1913)
  2. Kid Auto Races at Venice (1914)
  3. Bread (1918)
  4. The Battle of the Century (1927)
  5. With Car and Camera Around the World (1929)
  6. Cabin in the Sky (1943)
  7. Outrage (1950)
  8. The Man with the Golden Arm (1955)
  9. Lilies of the Field (1963)
  10. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
  11. Sweet Sweetback’s Baadasssss Song (1971)
  12. Wattstax (1973)
  13. Grease (1978)
  14. The Blues Brothers (1980)
  15. Losing Ground (1982)
  16. Illusions (1982)
  17. The Joy Luck Club (1993)
  18. The Devil Never Sleeps (1994)
  19. Buena Vista Social Club (1999)
  20. The Ground (1993-2001)
  21. Shrek (2001)
  22. Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege (2006)
  23. The Hurt Locker (2008)
  24. The Dark Knight (2008)
  25. Freedom Riders (2010)

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2020/12/14/22173923/dark-knight-shrek-library-of-congress-2020-national-film-registry

Edited by Fortis93
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Hide contents

HGnmEGh.jpg

jdcNuWb.jpg

9brMMql.jpg

jTx2HHs.jpg

mcaW52a.jpg

ZpalB3m.jpg

ko5KKTc.jpg

FrjReda.jpg

U1tDo0A.jpg

qv2MJvJ.jpg

oYF2MO5.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

my god thank goodness for tuesdays my favourite day for a reason :D

Im Horny Dirty Mind GIF by LAZY MOMaustin powers breast GIFBottoms Up Friends GIF by Lifetimerik mayall bottom GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 4