IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

It’s always interesting hearing about others experience with weather. All my life I’ve experienced the constant change of weather so unconsciously I assume that’s everyone’s experience. It’s very good to be able to communicate with others from around the world. The ability to due so aids in self growth.

Agreed.

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Good to know you’re fine, you missed some solid banter yesterday. I think we moved another 3 or four pages & it was actually because of real conversation this time 😅. How is camping? Is it something you do often? One of my friends I grow up with says it’s fun. I’m a city kid so I’m use to experiencing Wood life only on television.

Yep. Another city kid here, but I've been fortunate enough to go on school camping trips. Nice to be able to get out of the city for a bit and enjoy a bit more of nature.

• Like 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Good to know you’re fine, you missed some solid banter yesterday. I think we moved another 3 or four pages & it was actually because of real conversation this time 😅. How is camping? Is it something you do often? One of my friends I grow up with says it’s fun. I’m a city kid so I’m use to experiencing Wood life only on television.

Oh man then I have to go back a few pages, I guess.

Well I only knew camping from festivals in sh*tty tents, totally wasted and not washing for the whole duration. 😂 My colleagues have a camper so that's luxury in comparison 😂

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I don’t think it counts if you wound hugging the toilet bowl Babe 🤣 

I'm not talking about that but you'll see no matter how wasted I get the day before the next day I will be fresh and fit

healthy victorias secret GIF

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Oh man then I have to go back a few pages, I guess.

Well I only knew camping from festivals in sh*tty tents, totally wasted and not washing for the whole duration. 😂 My colleagues have a camper so that's luxury in comparison 😂

I'm not talking about that but you'll see no matter how wasted I get the day before the next day I will be fresh and fit

healthy victorias secret GIF

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

I blame the beer goggles, but congrats on that Ass Mr. Hollywood

giphy.gif

I was working out during the filming of the video

giphy.gif

That’s all the info I will reveal, because like I said before.....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Actually, I believe I once spotted you at one of stores here @Hollywood E Rock

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Now that wasn’t me! I don’t dress Marvel in public! I’m a self respecting DC fan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Even though he brings us ALL the lovely ladies everyday in here, he knows I hold him nearest & dearest to my heart. 😘😂😂😂 (Just don’t tell @LeGonze )

giphy.gif

... it’s a secret 🤫😂😂

My lips are sealed, but...

How can you do that to my boy, @LeGonze?

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well THAT kind Sir, is Utterly preposterous. I am deeply shamed at the very thought of such allegations 

giphy.gif

Must..... Run & Hide....

giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with that, mate.

I'm more of a DC guy myself, but that doesn't mean I don't love me some Marvel as well. xD

Love is love.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3