IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hecko are you able to follow the NFL over there my friend!? 🧐 

found out its on telly over here tonight from 11.30pm till 3.30am on bbc but i am up at 5am

not a cat in hells chance goto go work.

@Hecko must be on the caffeine pills or not at work in the morning xD 

basil xD 

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Hecko are you able to follow the NFL over there my friend!? 🧐 

Yeah I’ve been following it’s since 2003. Lucky for me most of the colts games are 6:00 o’clock my time. I normally book Mondays off for the Super Bowl but haven’t this year I’ll watch a condensed game tomorrow after work without knowing the score. I’ll stay off all social media till I’ve watched it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Basil said:

found out its on telly over here tonight from 11pm till 3.30am on bbc but i am up at 5am

not a cat in hells chance goto go work.

@Hecko must be on the caffeine pills or not at work in the morning xD 

basil xD 

@Basil you do not have a recorder there? 🧐 shame if you do not!!

we have through our DIRECTV what is called a GENIE that we can record our programs to watch later! 📺 

image.jpeg.618ddf1324d5c79713bb779f8d2aa6a5.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, Hecko said:

Yeah I’ve been following it’s since 2003. Lucky for me most of the colts games are 6:00 o’clock my time. I normally book Mondays off for the Super Bowl but haven’t this year I’ll watch a condensed game tomorrow after work without knowing the score. I’ll stay off all social media till I’ve watched it.

but what if the groupbuy update thread puts a post up xD 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Basil you do not have a recorder there? 🧐 shame if you do not!!

we have through our DIRECTV what is called a GENIE that we can record our programs to watch later! 📺 

image.jpeg.618ddf1324d5c79713bb779f8d2aa6a5.jpeg

can watch it on bbc iplayer streaming service tomorrow if i can avoid it on the radio but we will see, not sitting in silence at work.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

can watch it on bbc iplayer streaming service tomorrow if i can avoid it on the radio but we will see, not sitting in silence at work.

Radio won’t really say anything well they don’t normally but I’ll stay off it just incase. If anything watch highlights on YouTube otherwise would be 3-4hours on bbc lol I wouldn’t mind but can’t see you enjoying it.

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

but what if the groupbuy update thread puts a post up xD 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

I have missed the last 2 GB need to get my money back up sadly so won’t join another one yet be another couple months. Still paying stuff off.

Internally Screaming Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Radio won’t really say anything well they don’t normally but I’ll stay off it just incase. If anything watch highlights on YouTube otherwise would be 3-4hours on bbc lol I wouldn’t mind but can’t see you enjoying it.

I have missed the last 2 GB need to get my money back up sadly so won’t join another one yet be another couple months. Still paying stuff off.

Internally Screaming Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

@Hecko if you do not mind my asking, what kind of work do you do? 🧐 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Veum said:

I have to go with my RAMS since my youth! 🏈

31 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I got rams just because the bengals oline is bad. Rams dline gonna eat tonight.

I'm just trying to make some money with the upset. I won't mind a Rams win, after seeing Stafford suffer in Detroit all those years it be nice for him to be a champion for once. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I work at Boots vending operative it’s easy just fill them up only doing it cause of the hours so I can see my kids more growing up. Then I will look for another job with more hours when kids are grown up.

Thank you & is it a very enjoyable/interesting/satisfying job for you? 🧐

When you talk vending are you talking about loading/unloading goods like candy, sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, etc.? 🧐 

At one time in my early youth (did not go through with it though, IDK why though!) I wanted to be a Pepsi-cola truck driver! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thank you & is it a very enjoyable/interesting/satisfying job for you? 🧐

When you talk vending are you talking about loading/unloading goods like candy, sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, etc.? 🧐 

At one time in my early youth (did not go through with it though, IDK why though!) I wanted to be a Pepsi-cola truck driver! :)

Yeah snacks, drinks, sandwiches plus others. I enjoy it i see a lot of people used to work with because i was working in the factory before got this job. It is a easy job only takes me couple hours then i hide away for the rest of the day 😂. I wouldn’t mind driving a van like that delivering drinks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Yeah snacks, drinks, sandwiches plus others. I enjoy it i see a lot of people used to work with because i was working in the factory before got this job. It is a easy job only takes me couple hours then i hide away for the rest of the day 😂. I wouldn’t mind driving a van like that delivering drinks.

Whereabouts in England are you? 🧐 

I do not know that much about your beautiful country but watch several series (BROADCHURCH, Midsomer Murders, Downton Abbey etc. these type of series show me your beauty there! :)) that show the beautiful countryside and I enjoy looking at your centuries old architecture, which I’m enamored with!

Also enamored with your beautiful Queen!! :)

queen elizabeth images GIF

Are you able to vend anywhere in the cozy countryside towns (that would be my dream when younger! 🙌)? 🧐 

image.jpeg.0ff83c03815cfe19ebfa98291148a886.jpeg 

image.jpeg.ff8dbcabaab786fd470ab9145f783acc.jpeg

image.jpeg.c20c837aae7644dd90d5d311f9005a9c.jpeg

image.jpeg.7d0da0a23860d2424c2487fb18469de5.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Veum said:

Whereabouts in England are you? 🧐 

I do not know that much about your beautiful country but watch several series (BROADCHURCH, Midsomer Murders, Downton Abbey etc. these type of series show me your beauty there! :)) that show the beautiful countryside and I enjoy looking at your centuries old architecture, which I’m enamored with!

Also enamored with your beautiful Queen!! :)

queen elizabeth images GIF

Are you able to vend anywhere in the cozy countryside towns (that would be my dream when younger! 🙌)? 🧐 

image.jpeg.0ff83c03815cfe19ebfa98291148a886.jpeg 

image.jpeg.ff8dbcabaab786fd470ab9145f783acc.jpeg

image.jpeg.c20c837aae7644dd90d5d311f9005a9c.jpeg

image.jpeg.7d0da0a23860d2424c2487fb18469de5.jpeg

I live in Nottingham nothing special around here. I wish I could go around countryside doing my job sadly it’s all warehouses it would be great. I could live in the countryside no neighbours plus peacefulness and scenery. There are some beautiful places to go and visit just like most countries.

• Like 1

Indeed death is a bummer.  75 just isn’t that old these days !!

It does however bring into focus great childhood memories!  I was the perfect age to enjoy the spectacle that was Ghostbusters in ‘84 - wonderful entertainment for an impressionable boy. So much so that 20 years later I insisted on giving up one day during a weekend trip to NYC so that I could walk around filmed scenes at Columbia, sit where Bill sat, go to the public library etc.  The now Mrs Yarbles just didnt understand the fuss! I’m tired, this is boring! Lol opposites attract..!  A sad event for the family, does in fact bring up wonderful memories, which im sure Mr.R would be pleased about.  Anyone else have some fond memories looking at his directing filmography?

F7E51B03-CFDA-49FC-A9B2-386841A50257.jpeg

• Like 5