IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Film loving Psychos, I would like your help in recommending some movies today For me to watch 🎞 📺 

The atmosphere here is rainy, gloomy, keep that in mind, thanks!

Prefer some subtle Horror (not that much gore in other words), crime drama/mystery would be an excellent start! :)

I think it’s time to revisit Eraserhead... 

141E984C-347D-4BA2-A62F-1F2B22667274.gif

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

I might have to go over to that other forum to get some of my recommendations (it seems every time I ask for film recommends I get *chirps* on here... always puzzles me being this is a forum about films Oy Vey 😔)...

Interested Harvey Specter GIF by Suits

Did you finish watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

giphy.gif

Because if you haven’t knocked out all 23 films then you don’t have any more room for film recommendations. 

giphy.gif

NOW GET ON IT

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Veum said:

I might have to go over to that other forum to get some of my recommendations (it seems every time I ask for film recommends I get *chirps* on here... always puzzles me being this is a forum about films Oy Vey 😔)...

Interested Harvey Specter GIF by Suits

well i give you 1 recommendation lets see if you like listen or agree, its from 1987 directed by Joel Schumacher it is seen as a cult film and scores 7.3 out of 10.

it is the lost boys has an iconic sound track need i say more.

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KubricksYarbles said:

@KubricksYarbles

I just ran across this film on a streaming site the other day. Can’t remember which one. I haven’t watched this one yet, & when I saw it I know I saved it to my list so I can finally cross it off my main list. 

PS: I really like your signature. Your idea turned out great.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

@KubricksYarbles never seen it 😮 

“Henry Spencer is a man living in an unnamed industrial wasteland. Upon learning that a past romance has resulted in an impending pregnancy, Henry agrees to wed mother-to-be Mary and moves her into his tiny, squalid flat. Their baby is born hideously mutated, a strange, reptilian creature whose piercing cries never cease. Mary soon flees in horror and disgust, leaving Henry to fall prey to the seduction of the girl across the hall.”

if it some crazy insane weird type, not interested in that type at the moment though!

14 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Did you finish watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

giphy.gif

Because if you haven’t knocked out all 23 films then you don’t have any more room for film recommendations. 

giphy.gif

NOW GET ON IT

giphy.gif

Oh PLEASEeee not a MCU again (yes I’ve seen them all) + they do not meet my weather, mood criteria for today!

🧛‍♂️ 🔪

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

well i give you 1 recommendation lets see if you like listen or agree, its from 1987 directed by Joel Schumacher it is seen as a cult film and scores 7.3 out of 10.

it is the lost boys has an iconic sound track need i say more.

basil 👍

Good film in it’s own way, however not interested in a “youth” type Vampire 🧛‍♂️ film today! ;)

Edited by Veum

@Veum Def Lynch practising his low budget and young imagination, gloomy and subtle moments of horror...  ☑️
Perhaps a bit of Scorsese Cape Fear then... I remember a lot of rain in that one 😎

@Hollywood E Rockwhen you do come to watch it you’ll be confused and prob disgusted, but unable to look away. LoL.  Goose did a great job with the sig ~ very pleased with the result 👍

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

@KubricksYarbles never seen it 😮 

“Henry Spencer is a man living in an unnamed industrial wasteland. Upon learning that a past romance has resulted in an impending pregnancy, Henry agrees to wed mother-to-be Mary and moves her into his tiny, squalid flat. Their baby is born hideously mutated, a strange, reptilian creature whose piercing cries never cease. Mary soon flees in horror and disgust, leaving Henry to fall prey to the seduction of the girl across the hall.”

if it some crazy insane weird type, not interested in that type at the moment though!

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

Oh PLEASEeee not a MCU again (yes I’ve seen them all) + they do not meet my weather, mood criteria for today!

🧛‍♂️ 🔪

Good film in it’s own way, however not interested in a “youth” type Vampire 🧛‍♂️ film today! ;)

giphy.gif

You asked for recommendations then you shot down the recommendations you get

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Film loving Psychos, I would like your help in recommending some movies today For me to watch 🎞 📺 

The atmosphere here is rainy, gloomy, keep that in mind, thanks!

Prefer some subtle Horror (not that much gore in other words), crime drama/mystery would be an excellent start! :)

stormy weather GIF

“YOUTH” oh boy,  you forgot what I was looking for though (MCU not in the picture) ^^^ 

Lmao Lol GIF by FaZe Clan

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

You asked for recommendations then you shot down the recommendations you get

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

Both those could be tricky to track down @Veum so if you are unlucky, another thought train leads me to recommend;

- Bone Collector

- Fallen

- Brothers Grimm

- Cape Fear (either/both)

- Cat People

- Burnt Offerings

- Diabolique

- Devils Backbone

- Cronus

- Dunwich Hooror

- End Of Days

- Fearless vampire Killers