IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★

My ranking of the DC Expanded Universe

Wonder Woman because

Happy Wonder Woman GIF

Aquaman (actually bigger movie than WW, and better story and villain) but has no

wonder woman trailer GIF

Man of Steel

Justice League

Shazam

Batman v Superman

Birds of Prey

Suicide Squad

Oh man, when I reflect on that list it becomes so clear how much DC/Warner screwed these up 😰. And how bad they are with creating good villains. Ares in WW was, not so good, JL with the horrible Steppenwolf. BvS with the shit interpretation of Doomsay and the disater they called Lex Luthor. And on the two at the buttom not much worked at all.

@Hollywood E Rock we almost have the same list 😃

Also

gerard butler love GIF

ENGLISH ROOM

3 GIF by memecandy  numbers GIF by GIPHY Studios Originalsnumbers GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

pages 😆

oh yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

200.gif

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

Congartulations all involved 😄

• Haha 5

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RAK said:

@Fortis93 @Hollywood E Rock @extantsrevenge

So now that this quarantine is winding down, and things are starting to open back up. If you still have a functioning movie theater after all this, what the first movie you running out to watch.

Can’t lie, movie dates have been changed so much, I’m no longer sure what’s coming out this year. If they are still on the schedule Mulan, Tenet, Antebellum, The Conjuring 3, Candyman, Wonder Woman, Black Widow, No Time To Die, & Dune off the top of my head.

Just to keep from stressing about it I haven’t bother to much with keeping up with release news. I always see headlines in my YouTube feed so that lets me know that stuff keeps getting rescheduled but I don’t bother to watch the videos.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

My ranking of the DC Expanded Universe

Wonder Woman because

Happy Wonder Woman GIF

Aquaman (actually bigger movie than WW, and better story and villain) but has no

wonder woman trailer GIF

Man of Steel

Justice League

Shazam

Batman v Superman

Birds of Prey

Suicide Squad

What a great reason to have Wonder Woman number one on your list 

giphy.gif

Oh man, when I reflect on that list it becomes so clear how much DC/Warner screwed these up 😰. And how bad they are with creating good villains. Ares in WW was, not so good, JL with the horrible Steppenwolf. BvS with the stop using inappropriate language interpretation of Doomsay and the disater they called Lex Luthor. And on the two at the buttom not much worked at all.

@Hollywood E Rock we almost have the same list 😃

giphy.gif

Warner Brothers literally have a whole toy chest of the greatest villains & heroes and this is what they gave us. SMFH Damn near every character showcased in their universe has been mishandled in some way.

• Like 4

no way wow GIF
lisa simpson episode 6 GIF

PAGES

11 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Yes this looks good will probably watch this

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Can’t lie, movie dates have been changed so much, I’m no longer sure what’s coming out this year. If they are still on the schedule Mulan, Tenet, Antebellum, The Conjuring 3, Candyman, Wonder Woman, Black Widow, No Time To Die, & Dune off the top of my head.

Just to keep from stressing about it I haven’t bother to much with keeping up with release news. I always see headlines in my YouTube feed so that lets me know that stuff keeps getting rescheduled but I don’t bother to watch the videos.

I know what you mean, lots of scattered release dates. 

The Movie I’m really looking forward to

gareth edwards japanese GIF

VS

200.gif

recap bachelorette GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

YHu517S.jpg

IzmYTZN.jpg

plgSCxF.jpg

eArkwmh.jpg

LBybM0Z.jpg

Z7LXDvi.jpg

c2lCOwa.jpg

TCeaF7n.jpg

GnwTuED.jpg

TbDcnu4.jpg

fqgWoDo.jpg

jAbhvLf.jpg

x6CJ9gg.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

YHu517S.jpg

IzmYTZN.jpg

plgSCxF.jpg

eArkwmh.jpg

LBybM0Z.jpg

Z7LXDvi.jpg

c2lCOwa.jpg

TCeaF7n.jpg

GnwTuED.jpg

TbDcnu4.jpg

fqgWoDo.jpg

jAbhvLf.jpg

x6CJ9gg.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

And there it is. My day is complete!

South Park Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

y2rvrWs.jpg

I forgot about this movie, I’m at the theaters for this too. The damn humans was getting away with all kinds of shenanigans in the last movie. I can’t imagine the levels of unbelievable survival we will witness in this movie. 

I really love these Kaiju movies, even the cheesy old ones I grew up on. But I really enjoy how they revived the franchise. I am looking foreword to tons of chaos, and destruction. Also curious if we will see King Ghidorah return in this, or if they are saving him for a later return.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
52 minutes ago, RAK said:

@Fortis93 @Hollywood E Rock @extantsrevenge

So now that this quarantine is winding down, and things are starting to open back up. If you still have a functioning movie theater after all this, what the first movie you running out to watch.

Actually I'm not really looking forward to cinema at the moment. Not as long as this crisis is still ongoing.

But when it is over I would love to see

Amazon Love GIF by Regal

+ Dune and Bond 😃

29 minutes ago, RAK said:

We are catching up to the Germans 

laugh laughing GIF

The Office Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Good one 😂

• Haha 4