IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Does your mailman have a basement?

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@R1s1ngs0n

A basement? I don’t know.

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Well if he does, it may solve the mystery of your missing package. Ask @Veum

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My friends @R1s1ngs0n / @Hollywood E Rock

packages GIF

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Good morning everyone just a stab in the dark with Batman v superman oneclick. I know manta lab did a oneclick for this but is HDZETA going to be doing one I reckon it be an Awesome edition? @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @ksosk @DParadigm @ukade2327 @Scary Hair....

@StrikerEureka79

Hello Psycho

HDzeta has already done Batman V Superman 

Here's a link to the past set. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@StrikerEureka79

Hello Psycho

HDzeta has already done Batman V Superman 

Here's a link to the past set. 

@Hollywood E Rock

thank you for the info on this and a shame as I wanted to start to collect the DC HDzeta oneclicks next year the only one I prob won’t be able to get is this one and all from eBay. Bet this one is very hard to come by now these days?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

thank you for the info on this and a shame as I wanted to start to collect the DC HDzeta oneclicks next year the only one I prob won’t be able to get is this one and all from eBay. Bet this one is very hard to come by now these days?

@StrikerEureka79

You're welcome & yes a One Click for that movie has become rare, but I wouldn't give up on getting a copy one day. This hobby is for the patient! I'm pretty sure a copy in either great condition or mint will be available to you one day. You just have to keep an eye out for it.

There has been a bunch of times when I thought something was soldout forever for it to pop up on eBay for a price I was willing to pay. 

Happy Collecting

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@StrikerEureka79

You're welcome & yes a One Click for that movie has become rare, but I wouldn't give up on getting a copy one day. This hobby is for the patient! I'm pretty sure a copy in either great condition or mint will be available to you one day. You just have to keep an eye out for it.

There has been a bunch of times when I thought something was soldout forever for it to pop up on eBay for a price I was willing to pay. 

Happy Collecting

@Hollywood E Rock

This is very true this kind of hobby is for the patient and I’m sure I get one one day or post on here see if anyone has one when I’m ready too... Wonder Woman would be hard to get to but is on eBay at the moment but pretty pricey say between £340 and £420 and only 2 has popped up on eBay for the oneclick...?

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Right now I’m living through Part 2 of Contractors working on our apartment 

giphy.gif

On the bright side the workers are very nice & they are cleaning up after themselves. I’m not use to them cleaning up after themselves, so these guys efforts are a pleasant surprise.

I’m 

giphy.gif

And I’m 

giphy.gif

That’s a lethal combination!!!

giphy.gif

Being on the phone with the Post Office yesterday was a waste of time! The damn number I called didn’t send me to the office in my area. I was sent to an Office on the East Coast, & the representative I spoke with could care less about my damn missing package.

I have no other choice but to stake out the mailboxes until the carrier shows up!

giphy.gif

Then When he shows up, I can get some answers!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I know a lot of you are well into your day, & I hope it’s been going well so far. Here’s to a wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

@StrikerEureka79 you tried classfied section on here at all?

maybe @Scary Hair can point you in the direction of someone who might be able to help you out, shes knows alot of people.

come on ann time to come up trumps

donald trump GIF

basil :)

@Basil

Yeah I have check out the classfied section yes there is lots on there.. but not ready to look for it yet gunna start doing that next year get xmas out the way etc. 

Would be great to have all the DC HDzeta oneclicks eventually as the quality of them is pretty Awesome if I’m being honest...

thanks for the heads up though my friend but I do have a follow on the Batman oneclicks and motherbox as would love to own these as they do look very Awesome indeed...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Basil

Yeah I have check out the classfied section yes there is lots on there.. but not ready to look for it yet gunna start doing that next year get xmas out the way etc. 

Would be great to have all the DC HDzeta oneclicks eventually as the quality of them is pretty Awesome if I’m being honest...

thanks for the heads up though my friend but I do have a follow on the Batman oneclicks and motherbox as would love to own these as they do look very Awesome indeed...

top trick put a budget aside each month for steels, every month and do it day you get paid.

if you dont spend it or dont buy steels it all adds up and then when you want a OC or whatever the moneys there, usually stashed in a seperate account then missus etc dont need see it ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

bad ?

@Basil

FLhAVd8.jpg

It could be worse, but it’s pretty bad. That crease is ugly. My One Click arrived just fine, I’m thankful for that. The method of how Postal service moves packages from place to place is to damn careless. They are to rough even for well packaged items! On the bright side I had another item come in today & that set was just fine.

• Sad 2

well went in to work today being told yesterday there would be nothing at all.

so i buy 2 papers after having something for breakfast as woke up with headache and pills i have goto have something to eat with them, so sausage baggette seemed like a good choice and a large cappuccino scoff and drink that at the garage knowing my manager wont turn up till 6.30 as our regular guy in hospital that opens up normally at 6am.

anyway get to work shes opened early for one of our site engineers to pick bits up and there not right my brench is covered in swarf and sh1t. fixing it all and there are 6 other benches.

eventually get to sit down at 6.50 and have a coffee start at 7am and about 7.20 comes up and says you checked the job card rack?

i said no why has it changed? why dont you go have a look?

check it and a job has come on and lazy assed cow could not just be bothered to tell me?

could have saved myself 50 mins putting it on de gas machine (takes 1hr 20 mins to do) if she had told me when i come in net result i did not have any lunch whatsoever to get the job done.

for ex navy she is a complete din. its all about her let alone i missed lunch because she could not be bothered.

i wish my manager could be botherd when ever i ask for parts its always ' oh youll just have to bear with me'

wish i didnt. i cant start till she gives me bits and takes her about 1hr 30 mins to sort most of it computer. why she cant just give me the bits and sort the computer out afterwards i do not know, its not rocket science.

does anyone else have plebs working above them that clearly should not?

oj punctuel looks away GIF by Efteling

reason i say this job i do we charge customers £1000 per unit and i am expected to do 1 per day but it does take all day usually so even losing an hour or two mucks up my whole day.

rant over

basil returns to normal happy self

basil :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

FLhAVd8.jpg

It could be worse, but it’s pretty bad. That crease is ugly. My One Click arrived just fine, I’m thankful for that. The method of how Postal service moves packages from place to place is to damn careless. They are to rough even for well packaged items! On the bright side I had another item come in today & that set was just fine.

you should speak with dave, it should all be fine when it turns up. maybe he can get you another box sent out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

well went in to work today being told yesterday there would be nothing at all.

so i buy 2 papers after having something for breakfast as woke up with headache and pills i have goto have something to eat with them, so sausage baggette seemed like a good choice and a large cappuccino scoff and drink that at the garage knowing my manager wont turn up till 6.30 as our regular guy in hospital that opens up normally at 6am.

anyway get to work shes opened early for one of our site engineers to pick bits up and there not right my brench is covered in swarf and sh1t. fixing it all and there are 6 other benches.

eventually get to sit down at 6.50 and have a coffee start at 7am and about 7.20 comes up and says you checked the job card rack?

i said no why has it changed? why dont you go have a look?

check it and a job has come on and lazy assed cow could not just be bothered to tell me?

could have saved myself 50 mins putting it on de gas machine (takes 1hr 20 mins to do) if she had told me when i come in net result i did not have any lunch whatsoever to get the job done.

for ex navy she is a complete din. its all about her let alone i missed lunch because she could not be bothered.

i wish my manager could be botherd when ever i ask for parts its always ' oh youll just have to bear with me'

wish i didnt. i cant start till she gives me bits and takes her about 1hr 30 mins to sort most of it computer. why she cant just give me the bits and sort the computer out afterwards i do not know, its not rocket science.

does anyone else have plebs working above them that clearly should not?

oj punctuel looks away GIF by Efteling

reason i say this job i do we charge customers £1000 per unit and i am expected to do 1 per day but it does take all day usually so even losing an hour or two mucks up my whole day.

rant over

basil returns to normal happy self

basil :D

@Basil

Wait till you work 34+ yrs. with all those no-nothings! 🤨

kramer GIF

• Haha 4