IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

I have to look at the movie theater schedule first. There is a ton of movies coming out & Erica & I want to view them all opening weekend. We are already behind though....... Terminator & a few others came out this weekend so we are going to be at the movies all this week probably starting tomorrow no later than Wednesday. I also still have a few Horror movies I wanted to watch before December, because you know December is 

saturday night live christmas GIF

Plus the last Star Wars is coming out at the end of the year

RDed8LT.jpg

so I want to watch ALL the past films before it comes out.

DGd4yjz.jpg

At this pace Godzilla May have to wait until the beginning of the New Year January!

Happy New Year GIF by Matthew Butler

erection GIF

Having good blood flow is very important!!!

ryan gosling lol GIF

@Hollywood E Rock

Do you all have a AMC movie pass?🎬

academy awards popcorn GIF by Boomerang Official

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Do you all have a AMC movie pass?🎬

academy awards popcorn GIF by Boomerang Official

@Veum

My girlfriend has been a Premier Stubs Member for years now. Plus we are members at our local B&B theater. We are also members at the Marcus theaters. We have points for free stuff all over the city because we go so much & we theater hop. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingd1127 said:

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum Ik now he wants it deep down! He will save himself so much money. Money he can use for more 1 clicks!!! I will break him!!

@Kingd1127

Don’t worry about trash AMC, this right here is more important. We was just talking about this

@Veum

I know you are getting a copy!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kingd1127 said:

Hi @Veum I've been on here just not that long. I'm the person who convinced Hollywood to join. I'm Deonte. Was told about this site from a guy I follow on twitter and loved it since.

Welcome @Kingd1127 

You will not meet a better place to converse with like-minded peeps anywhere IMHO! 😘

robert redford nod GIF

• Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

tuesday GIF

Home from work, & I have already hit the

shower GIF

Now it’s time to knock out some 

laundry GIF

Hopefully I can get all chores done before 

tired sleep GIF

@Basil

You're in my thoughts friend, 

homer GIF

Sending positivity your way

I Love You Aloha GIF by HuMandalas

Here’s to a great Tuesday everybody!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

@Veum

wishing you happiness for your upgrade with song below :D

@Hollywood E Rock and @Scary Hair and @Veum

well the good karma worked got a diagnosis finally just got to wait another 6-8 weeks for what i need (series of 3 steriod injections into certain parts of the wrist done live whilst using xray to see there going in right places) and woman consultant said if that does not work minor op cutting 2 nerves that are causing all the pain would have to be done. turned out ligaments snapped in wrist that hold 13 bones in place and nothing i could have done about it.

so need you to all keep the good karma going for the injections to be a  success when i get them please

cheers

basil 🙏

• Like 3

Disappointed this weekend when I seen terminator dark fate bombed at the box office even though reviews were not too bad. Feel that could be the last we see of that franchise for a long while.... I haven't even been to see it yet either and I love me some terminator. 

Has anyone seen or heard of the popular foreign film called parasite from this year called parasite which one the big award at that french film festival thing can't remember what it's called lol. @ksosk any chance of a retailer over your way giving it a nice release? Never watched it yet but it's ment to be fantastic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Disappointed this weekend when I seen terminator dark fate bombed at the box office even though reviews were not too bad. Feel that could be the last we see of that franchise for a long while.... I haven't even been to see it yet either and I love me some terminator. 

Has anyone seen or heard of the popular foreign film called parasite from this year called parasite which one the big award at that french film festival thing can't remember what it's called lol. @ksosk any chance of a retailer over your way giving it a nice release? Never watched it yet but it's ment to be fantastic.

Plain Archive have announced for Cains Film Festival Palm Doir winning  Parasite @Robertm89 it has been put back i believe. 

Bong Joon ho is responsible for Snowpiercer and the original The Host . A visionary director who bridges continents with his work .

5 hours ago, Basil said:

@Veum

well the good karma worked got a diagnosis finally just got to wait another 6-8 weeks for what i need (series of 3 steriod injections into certain parts of the wrist done live whilst using xray to see there going in right places) and woman consultant said if that does not work minor op cutting 2 nerves that are causing all the pain would have to be done. turned out ligaments snapped in wrist that hold 13 bones in place and nothing i could have done about it.

so need you to all keep the good karma going for the injections to be a  success when i get them please

cheers

basil 🙏

@Basil

You have nothing other than positive vibes coming your way from  me . And bucket loads of love ❤❤💋💋.

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

Try this for the ultimate  Silly Season movie .

Horror  and Sants never worked so well 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

@Veum

cheers

basil 🙏

Hey @Basil

I’ll keep 🙏 for you! 😊

Where did you dig up that one... Arthur who?! 🤣

season 4 nbc GIF by Blindspot

• Haha 2