IGNORED

Hey new guy here

Sw4mpthing

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and collecting.  I've only got a few but can see it's going to be expensive hobby.  I usually just stream my movies but but lately been buying steelbooks of the films I like for the quality and sound.  I've got a few like mantalabs revenant lenticular , which I can't play because of the region and I didn't know lol I also got plain archive I saw the devil and a few others . Just pre ordered arrows The Thing , went for the special edition but kinda wish I'd went for the steelbooks now.  My next one will be alien covenant in the group buy as I'm a big Alien fan so wouldn't mind getting hold of the other Alien steelbooks .   I'm 33 and from Glasgow ! 

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS ? @Sw4mpthing .

The folks who wander around the Asylum and Grounds  are the friendliest EVER Also the most Knowledgeable what one dosen't know if they can not help they will find a Psycho who can ??.

Lots of things yo see and do here now not just the GB's although they DO hold the most wounderous delights to come to our members 59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gif ???

Hey @Sw4mpthing great to see a fellow Glaswegian here on Media Psychos.

Although you have just started collecting it seems you have impeccable taste. I Saw The Devil from PA is a stunning edition and one that I'm happy to have in my collection.

I'm also a big fan of Arrow video so naturally i had to pre-order both of The Thing editions.

If you are still interested in getting the steel here is the Link.

P.S Stay away from cex Clydebank that is my hunting ground ?

See you around buddy.

Awards

4 hours ago, Blusteelys said:

Hey @Sw4mpthing great to see a fellow Glaswegian here on Media Psychos.

Although you have just started collecting it seems you have impeccable taste. I Saw The Devil from PA is a stunning edition and one that I'm happy to have in my collection.

I'm also a big fan of Arrow video so naturally i had to pre-order both of The Thing editions.

If you are still interested in getting the steel here is the Link.

P.S Stay away from cex Clydebank that is my hunting ground 1f61c.png

See you around buddy.

Hahaha no way , I'm Clydebank too ! Parkhall lolol 

:hello: @Sw4mpthing and welcome to the forums of Media Psychos , enjoy your stay here , any questions don't be afraid to ask , were a friendly bunch so please feel free to join in any topic and get involved ......your spoilt for choice with all the lovely GB we have going on , just remember to read the rules so you know how it all works ......... Happy Collecting.....??

8 minutes ago, Sw4mpthing said:

So cex in Clydebank any good for steels? 

Slim pickings most of the time. I did get both Amazing Spiderman films for fiver a while back.

They had the Avengers when i was in yesterday for £8, in great condition with the J-card. ?

Awards

Archived