• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Blu Magic Ray

Read over your questions & gave some answers based off my understanding of the film. Plan to go watch it again though to make sure I understand everything well.@Catgirl what do you think?

Spoilers don’t read if you haven't seen the movie

spoiler

Where do the rings come from?

The answer was purposely left out to be explained in a later film. If you stayed & watched the first after credit scene it shows members of The Avengers discussing it's possible orgins.

Where does the soul eater come from?

From another dimension. There are a ton of different dimensions that exists all at the same time in the MCU, & sometimes they intertwine with one another.

Where did the dragon come from?

The Dragon is a God. It like most Gods just exist & it's orgins doesn't completely matter because it just creates more questions.

How did this mystical world come about?

The Dragon probably created it just like how all Gods are considered responsible for all of creation.

Where has this highly developed civilization gone?

The civilization was destroyed in a battle against the Soul Eater. 

Why did they have skyscrapers back then and now live in bamboo huts?

Simpler design is easier to manage & take care of. There population didn't seem to be that large to find it necessary to rebuild their old design. Plus I got the impression that the old design was to much & how they had it shown in the movie was more of a perfect balance of what they needed to survive & be one with natural.

Can anyone use the rings?

Anyone who is highly trained can.

Why only two people (father and son)?

Not just two people The mother when she first met The father was shown being able to use them just for a minute.

Where does all this technology come from?

The people who occupied the area is who created it. Just like in Black Panther the natives with enough time figured out how to create stuff. You know humans have been creating staff for as long as we have existed. It's just that in the MCU some groups are very far ahead of others.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

@ Blu Magic Ray

Read over your questions & gave some answers based off my understanding of the film. Plan to go watch it again though to make sure I understand everything well.@Catgirl what do you think?

Spoilers don’t read if you haven't seen the movie

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Where do the rings come from?

The answer was purposely left out to be explained in a later film. If you stayed & watched the first after credit scene it shows members of The Avengers discussing it's possible orgins.

Where does the soul eater come from?

From another dimension. There are a ton of different dimensions that exists all at the same time in the MCU, & sometimes they intertwine with one another.

Where did the dragon come from?

The Dragon is a God. It like most Gods just exist & it's orgins doesn't completely matter because it just creates more questions.

How did this mystical world come about?

The Dragon probably created it just like how all Gods are considered responsible for all of creation.

Where has this highly developed civilization gone?

The civilization was destroyed in a battle against the Soul Eater. 

Why did they have skyscrapers back then and now live in bamboo huts?

Simpler design is easier to manage & take care of. There population didn't seem to be that large to find it necessary to rebuild their old design. Plus I got the impression that the old design was to much & how they had it shown in the movie was more of a perfect balance of what they needed to survive & be one with natural.

Can anyone use the rings?

Anyone who is highly trained can.

Why only two people (father and son)?

Not just two people The mother when she first met The father was shown being able to use them just for a minute.

Where does all this technology come from?

The people who occupied the area is who created it. Just like in Black Panther the natives with enough time figured out how to create stuff. You know humans have been creating staff for as long as we have existed. It's just that in the MCU some groups are very far ahead of others.

some of the questions were also asked in the after credits - think the answers come in the 2nd part. Otherwise it would be too easy ... the story has to be built up first, then a few chunks are laid out as food for us ... and when we have bitten - the next part comes.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

some of the questions were also asked in the after credits - think the answers come in the 2nd part. Otherwise it would be too easy ... the story has to be built up first, then a few chunks are laid out as food for us ... and when we have bitten - the next part comes.

... ja so sehe ich dass auch und die weiteren Filme in Zukunft, mehr Einblick schaffen werden 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

danke,nochmal meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch,

bzgl. Hub: das ist nur Spass,

ich hoffe unser @thomue1987/Thomas,versteht das auch so

Relaxed Chill GIF

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This explains why us Americans are sooo

lJWlfYM.gif

TBXEl0R.gif

B6IhaF2.gif

S5KXfYe.gif

Type 1 Stars GIF by diababelife

5 hours ago, thomue1987 said:

eigentlich stehe ich ja schon eher auf altes Fleisch, aber bin halt auch mal für jeden Gag für die Kleinsten zu haben 😀

make up fly GIF

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I had the opportunity to see the film 

OkmN2g7.jpg

I left the theater feeling like this

mFaIGFq.gif

I have a couple of nitpick's but those nitpick's didn't ruin my overall enjoyment. I've heard some people say that the trailers gave away to much for them. I was able to avoid trailers & spoilers so I saw everything for the first time at the movies.

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah the theater I go to is advertised as a special Grand Screen so they charge more. The screen is huge & the seats are comfortable, not exactly $16 comfortable, but I've made my peace a long time ago with the theaters being overpriced so I don't worry about it. 

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Before the pandemic, ticket prices were around $23 to $25 for adults (regular 2D screenings).

And $26 to $27 for Xtremescreen showings (basically bigger screen, better sound, etc.)

Prices have slightly gone up this past year and a half, especially for a lot of independently owned theatres which have been closed for months now.

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Like 5

vor 8 Stunden schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

danke,nochmal meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch,

bzgl. Hub: das ist nur Spass,

ich hoffe unser @thomue1987/Thomas,versteht das auch so

Bin zwar noch nicht so lange dabei aber das mit unserem Hub Thomas hab ich schon verstanden dass es alles nur Spass ist.

Deshalb hab ich ja auch den 😜gemacht.

Hiermit nochmal ein Danke für deine Arbeit und Mühe @thomue1987

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Awards

2 minutes ago, Sir-Godric said:

Bin zwar noch nicht so lange dabei aber das mit unserem Hub Thomas hab ich schon verstanden dass es alles nur Spass ist.

Deshalb hab ich ja auch den 😜gemacht.

Hiermit nochmal ein Danke für deine Arbeit und Mühe @thomue1987

Yes ALL of us just want to have fun, no harm to anyone on MP! :)

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

• Like 6