Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 22 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Ich hatte da noch was im Hinterkopf...jetzt hab ichs wieder:

Das Spiel von Österreich gegen Türkei wird ja nicht übertragen im FreeTV.

Ich könnte der Telekom einen Haufen auf den Tisch kacken, da würde jeder Dinsosaurier neidisch werden.

Drecksladen ! 🤮

fuck-fuck-you.gif

image.png.7a190f927e1bccc79fc284e4883ac584.png

Yep, wenn man sich überlegt, wieviel Steuergelder mit in die Finanzierung der DE-EM fliessen, ist das schon ein dicker Hund.

Zumal sich Viele - wie beispielsweise LG-TV-Nutzer - immer noch ein Gerät oder zumindest einen Stick kaufen müssten, um ein (selbst einmaliges) Mangenta-Monatsabo überhaupt abschliessen zu können, da man ja immer noch keine Apps übergreifend zur Verfügung stellt.

Nicht zu fassen.

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

Jetzt kann man das US Steelbook zu Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes nicht aus Deutschland bestellen 🤬. Meine Güte was ist das neuerdings für ein Krampf beim Sammeln. Die US Version soll den extra "The Raw Cut" auf BLu-ray haben, außerdem hat der Film in DE einen anderen Titel und den brauche ich wirklich nicht auf meiner Edition. Blu-ray.com gibt noch an, dass das UK Steelbook auch 2 Cuts hat, aber ich kann keinerlei Info dazu finden, die das bestätigt. Wieso kann ich jetzt nicht einfach bei amzon.com bestellen 😭?

• Sad 10

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Now you can't order the US Steelbook for Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes from Germany 🤬 . My goodness, what a hassle collecting has become these days. The US version is supposed to have the extra "The Raw Cut" on Blu-ray, and the film has a different title in Germany and I really don't need that on my edition. Blu-ray.com also says that the UK Steelbook also has 2 cuts, but I can't find any information to confirm that. Why can't I just order from amzon.com now 😭 ?

So had amazon.com stopped shipping to Germany?

Like all the time or is this just on this title your on about???

I know on another forum someone was moaning about shipping to them was as much as the steels themselves but far as I could make out it was only effecting this 1 person everyone else did not have that shipping costs.

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

So had amazon.com stopped shipping to Germany?

Like all the time or is this just on this title your on about???

I know on another forum someone was moaning about shipping to them was as much as the steels themselves but far as I could make out it was only effecting this 1 person everyone else did not have that shipping costs.

It is only this item and the regular 4K for this movie, like amazon.co.uk is blocking the purchase for the new CE Editions (Jaws 3, 4 & King Kong) and this is not just Germany it is all international locations, I tried France and Spain. During the pandemic it was a regular practice, but it had stopped and you could order almost everything.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

It is only this item and the regular 4K for this movie, like amazon.co.uk is blocking the purchase for the new CE Editions (Jaws 3, 4 & King Kong) and this is not just Germany it is all international locations, I tried France and Spain. During the pandemic it was a regular practice, but it had stopped and you could order almost everything.

Just did some digging sent pm

• Like 4

vor 5 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Hängt auch mit EU-Recht zusammen. Unter anderem wurde ja bereit s im Mai diesen Jahres beschlossen, dass Nicht-Beautyshot-poster - genauso wie Titelverleihungsverweigerer übrigens - zukünftig keinen Import mehr in Deutschland betreiben dürfen. Auch solche privater Natur nicht.

Karma lässt sich eben nicht unter den Teppich kehren, mein Lieber.

• Haha 13
  • Stick Tongue 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Holger Kevin already said nothing happen till next year at earliest 

Just hassle nils on beautyshots and titles more

And forget the damn hobbits 👍👍👍

No, Paul - I will ask for Hobbit news until I get some good ones.

Ever and ever again - perhaps I will get some earlier.

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Stick Tongue 1