• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb Basil:

Right now semi awake good morning everyone 

Thanks nils for you kind words and thoughts it is appreciated my friend👍

Personally just now want to try move forward get out of here fast as possible and find the next job

Either way it's dead here now as you say try dust myself down and onto next chapter👍👍👍

@Cornbuster holger I hope you're kicking the covid out you quickly too my friend 🙏🙏🙏

All best

Paul 👍 

Just read all the content from the last 2 days...had office days and less/no time to read everything.

I'm sad to read that about your situation around, Paul. I keep my fingers crossed that everything will turn in a positive way very soon.

Also for me at work things will change. New team, new colleagues as it seems so far. Lets see what future brings...

But in the end it's important to stay in a positive mood. I'll try that...you hopefully also, Paul. 👍🙂

Best wishes ! 👍

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Kleiner Gute-Besserungs-Gruß heute morgen vom Media-delaer.

Verkpackung für ein Einzel-Steel.

So macht doch Einkaufen und Sammeln Spass.

VPMD.thumb.jpg.ba653fb61f6903efdbf06b5c75fc4e12.jpg

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Gladiator_MV:

...sieht gut aus! Holger... 👌 Genau! Da freut man sich immer... 🤩😃

da freut sich das Sammlerherz

yoiyoi.gif

• Like 10

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Coffee Shop Cat GIF

0%
Cooler; cloudy this morning, then a blend of sun and clouds this afternoon

RealFeel®58°

RealFeel Shade™56°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindNNW 10 mph

• Like 12

10 hours ago, Basil said:

i will be looking for work when im let go but i need a confirmed date to do that, currently here in uk the only work is temporary seasonal retail christmas work if lucky at best.

with me having no retail experience in a shop, so that sort of kills that unfortunately.

the uk is in the start of a massive recession coming it will hit fully in the new year its just people have not realised it yet.

jobs in aircon and manufacturing, construction have been alot of lay offs all round for many many reasons in last couple of months

so no its not good and probably worse time of year had this back end of august i would have stood a much better chance than now.

currently having looked around there is nothing for me at the moment 😞

@Basil Paul 🦊, your situation sounds like my brother’s situation several years ago as he was a self-employed photographer doing schools and colleges and then those things just dried up 😞 (I tried to tell him back in the day to get into being a radiologist which he mentioned he’s might be interested in and just use his photography as his hobby, but alas he did not listen to me) now he’s is working 3 days a week as a cashier and all-around worker in a gas station/mini-market place until he can collect social security sometime next year (BTW he has paid off his trailer where he lives alone which is a major accomplishment for him and I am proud of my brother❣️🙏)!

Maybe you could, if something comes up similar 🤷‍♂️… but I do not know your local community situation as you said a recession is on it’s way… I’ve always said we over here in the states have been in a recession for a long time and our leadership here have made life so terrible and miserable for what I call the us “normal, hard-working folks”!!

I believe in the power of prayer, so I’ll be praying daily for you my friend Paul, do not give up hope because my way of thought is ‘It's a cue to stop the wheels of worry and turn to my faith and hope instead. I've been down this road a night or two, and yes, joy always comes in the morning. Nothing in the bright sunlight of a new day is ever as dire as it seems in the darkness of the night before. The hope of a new day is real.’ 🙏 💕 

Some insight from your good friend -M 🤠 

• Like 13