Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just see the members tag for the 

Blade Runner 2049 (MAG MPM #07 Scanavo Case) [China]

from john saying gb is closed and can only buy from the store, not that i was interested, but i thought i would click on the link just to see the prices and when i saw the 2 options one for US and one for INTERNATIONAL.

my jaw hit the floor, seriously the price being asked to me i genuinely do not understand the costs. it in all honesty. i leave it there but my god i will never ever collect MAG ever.

question to all have you seen the prices and think its fair or even justified to be honest?????

i know no one is being forced to buy either, but a general view would be nice 👍

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu 

refer to this

Spoiler

BR2049-Full-Beautyshot.thumb.jpg.35c73acb8a03dbada050290598eb9a70.jpg

basil 👍

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Basil said:

from john saying gb is closed and can only buy from the store, not that i was interested, but i thought i would click on the link just to see the prices and when i saw the 2 options one for US and one for INTERNATIONAL.

my jaw hit the floor, seriously the price being asked to me i genuinely do not understand the costs. it in all honesty. i leave it there but my god i will never ever collect MAG ever.

question to all have you seen the prices and think its fair or even justified to be honest?????

refer to this

Hide contents

basil 👍

Yeah this was my reaction on those prices 😳💰 💴 💵 🤑 

Shocked Baby GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Basil:

refer to this

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

basil 👍

Mich interessiert der Film nicht, also interessiert mich der Preis auch nicht, also gibt es auch keine Reaktion ...

giphy.gif

... aber aufgrund deines Posts, denke ich, wird der Preis vielleicht zwei OC sein .. ??

• Like 8

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Mich interessiert der Film nicht, also interessiert mich der Preis auch nicht, also gibt es auch keine Reaktion ...

giphy.gif

... aber aufgrund deines Posts, denke ich, wird der Preis vielleicht zwei OC sein .. ??

Bekommste nie wieder los.

3 von 4 meiner MAG-Editionen sind auf billigster Basis produziert - nur der Kaufpreis ist exklusiv, nee danke.

Das Black Hawk Down hab ich seit geraumer Zeit OVP in den Kleinanzeigen zum halben Preis (!).

Keine Chance. Zum Glück hab' ich mich bei BR nicht eingetragen...

Wenn ich nur den Preis sehe...

Praying Fx Networks GIF by Reservation Dogs

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gentleman:

Hab geguckt, da is' nix....

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Hab' auch mal bei den Nachbarn durch's Fenster geschaut, da war auch nix. Jedenfalls nix von Lars....

Looking Jim Carrey GIF by Golden Globes

...Naa! Dann komm zu uns rüber in die MP Stammkneipe... 🙂😃🍺🍻

The Blue Oyster Police Academy GIF - The Blue Oyster Police Academy -  Discover & Share GIFs

...Aber! Nich wundern der Kontrolleur/Einlasser nimmt sein Job immer sehr ernst! 😉😄🤣

security GIF

• Haha 9

Am 18.10.2023 um 10:47 schrieb enterhaken:

Na wer hat auch schon alles Eventim auf und will ein Rammstein Ticket ergattern? 🙂

@enterhaken Nein, habe es Montag nicht versucht, weil bei mir die bisherigen Termine nicht passen. Warte deshalb auf den 07.11. Versuche vll. Tickets für beide Tage zu bekommen. Und mal schauen, vll. kommt ja doch auch noch ne Show bei denen zu Haus dazu.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Ich denke "KIll Bill" kommt erst nächstes Jahr ... laut meines Wissensstands kommt nächstes Jahr die 4K zu Kill Bill raus. Waren nicht die alten Taratino Filme von Miramax?? Meines Wissens hat Paramount den Vertrieb von Miamax, oder?? Aber Manta Lab hat aktuell keine Paramount Lizenzen, oder .. ?? ... und ich denke, deshalb haben wir auch noch nichts von Pulp Fiction und Kill Bill gehört, meine Vermutung.

After reading you, I guess it's not going to happen, but I would really love a special OC with Kill Bill 1+2....

tumblr_p4xc9sqU6C1syhgx9o5_540.gif

fy1P.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Wann kommt denn die Rechnung zu Gatsby Blufans? 

I have been waiting for that day for a long, long time. Mainly because that would mean I have my copy safe.

However, I think that at the current rate of Blufans releases, the invoice will hit you when DiCaprio has coffee with a 26-year-old girl. And it's no easy.

PS: If you are still under 26, please, help us and offer him a coffee and german home made cake soon... ;) 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

After reading you, I guess it's not going to happen, but I would really love a special OC with Kill Bill 1+2....

tumblr_p4xc9sqU6C1syhgx9o5_540.gif

fy1P.gif

Ich würde die Hoffnung jetzt nicht aufgeben, auch wenn Miramax Films zu Paramount Global gehört, Paramount Global ist Eigentümer und Dachgesellschaft von Miramax Films ... aber Paramount vergibt Lizenzen, zumindest was sie selber nicht veröffentlichen, daher ... abwarten, Tee trinken ... da wird schon was kommen.

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Ihr Lieben, es ist wieder soweit. 😃 Ich wünsche euch eine 

GUTE NACHT!!

IMG_0048.thumb.jpeg.606f533d248fd2a804acf4052709589c.jpeg

I can't give you a like because since I have no membership they are limited, and today I don't have any left, but... you know that that image moved me.

Five Psychos, relaxing, drinking something, in a chair, watching the sunset... perhaps before watching a movie, and rest.

Sublime.

That freedom. The calm wind, the smell of nature, mountains, the open sky. The ground under you foot, floating in the air. That calm of the day that ends, smoothly, and becomes something pleasant to breathe when there is no rush. That moment of leaning back, and letting go. Smile, comment something, without having to raise your voice.

And tell the others: "Good night, guys."

Good night.

PS: Someday I will recover an old post about the "Media Psychos Commune". Since the current world is going to end, we have to think about a slightly more peaceful alternative. 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Ich würde die Hoffnung jetzt nicht aufgeben, auch wenn Miramax Films zu Paramount Global gehört, Paramount Global ist Eigentümer und Dachgesellschaft von Miramax Films ... aber Paramount vergibt Lizenzen, zumindest was sie selber nicht veröffentlichen, daher ... abwarten, Tee trinken ... da wird schon was kommen.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the hopes.

I hope you are right.

In fact, from a business point of view, I think it is a very interesting release for the market. Of those pending releases - yes, there are more movies waiting for someone to take it on - that would probably do well.

• Like 9

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Gladiator_MV:

Tired Wake Up GIF by CSDRMS

...sieht stark nach MP aus! 🤗👌

DSC01944.JPG

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Yep, im Vatikan hats auch geklingelt.

Der arme Lars - schätze, da passt gut'n Hängeschrank rein...

Pope.gif.254db25c6354a8627d1be934bc181e0e.gif

parc.thumb.jpg.55141e6239ccc465b1ef37e98c1a13ad.jpg

... das gib wieder viele schöne Bilder 

giphy.gif

... im zuletzt gekauft Thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 7