IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Toapel:

Ehrlich, weder noch.

1 ist ne Katastrophe

2 schon zu oft gesehen, als das es ein Kaufanreiz wäre

3 Noch am ehestens meins, aber nur deshalb würde es nicht nehmen.

Sprich, mir fehlt die Option 4: nochmal neu oder gar nichts

Mein Gedanke! Hab zwar 2 gewählt, 3 hat interessante Ansätze aber trotzdem etwas fad. 

Besser wäre es andere Filmszenen zu wählen, der Film ist lang genug, da gibt es genügend zur Auswahl! 

• Like 3

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Besser wäre es andere Filmszenen zu wählen, der Film ist lang genug, da gibt es genügend zur Auswahl! 

Ganz genau. Vielleicht mal was wagen und andere Charaktere (mal nen Ork mit der Weißen Hand oder ein Ringgeist oder Sauron) oder Szenen (Moria oder Minas Morgul) nehmen. So viele Möglichkeiten.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Basil:

as in needs repair or its off to the scrapyard?

brought it today for 2-year checkup (TÜV) to keep it "road approved".

A friend of mine works at the VW garage and told me that the emission values are pretty much too high and that i wont get the "road approval" for the next two years.

I asked him what it would cost to repair it to get the approval...

😟

He was very sad that he had to tell me that only repair will cost between 2000 to 2500 EUR, on top with checkup, oil and some other little things it will raise up to 3000 EUR and thats nearly the value of the car because my VW Golf buddy is now 15 years old...my first car...my friend...my bro on the street...my...missing words...

In the end its not the money...but to find a new car now because I must have one, also to look for my parents, shopping, drive to office on Wednesday.

I took now my dad's car as interim solution.

But know I have to sell the old one...find a new one...but first decide what car i wannt to have. New cars have delivery times up to 12 months actually....

what a mess !

what a fu*** day !

• Sad 12

3 minutes ago, raylight said:

A friend of mine works at the VW garage and told me that the emission values are pretty much too high and that i wont get the "road approval" for the next two years.

😟

He was very sad that he had to tell me that only repair will cost between 2000 to 2500 EUR, on top with checkup, oil and some other little things it will raise up to 3000 EUR and thats nearly the value of the car because my VW Golf buddy is now 15 years old...my first car...my friend...my bro on the street...my...missing words...

In the end its not the money...but to find a new car now because I must have one, also to look for my parents, shopping, drive to office on Wednesday.

But know I have to sell the old one...find a new one...but first decide what car i wannt to have. New cars have delivery times up to 12 months actually....

what a mess !

what a fu*** day !

im sorry to hear that have you ever thought of get your existing car changed over to hybrid electric, they have progs on telly where they do this gut the engines out fuels tanks etc and make them full electric but could then keep old faithful as one thought and still look the same then as well?

paul 👍

• Like 3

also while i remember you can get engines cleaned and fit things like new injectors, co2 sensors in the exhaust and such like as well.

like deep cleaning an engine that can lower emissions by alot.

or even switching to hydrogen or lpg is another thing lowers emissions if you got good supplies over there 

paul 👍

• Like 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb Basil:

also while i remember you can get engines cleaned and fit things like new injectors, co2 sensors in the exhaust and such like as well.

like deep cleaning an engine that can lower emissions by alot.

or even switching to hydrogen or lpg is another thing lowers emissions if you got good supplies over there 

paul 👍

Thanks for your warm words but regarding my car there seems no solution. The fault is located somewhere in the engine...motor block. emission values tell that car also burns oil and not only petrol. I didnt mention that until now and my car still drives quiet and doesnt blow out blue clouds...

But all this i a hint that something is defect with the motor block... "valve cover gasket" or something like this. I'm no expert but to repair this you have to dismantle many car parts and the party itself are very expensive.

conclusion: say good-bye to my car... 😥

• Sad 7

12 minutes ago, raylight said:

😟

what a mess !

what a fu*** day !

So sorry to hear your precious VW is on the blink… our Escape is still going (2001) but when I took it in to have a looksy they could not get the rear differential open as it is too rusted (told us to just keep topping off the fluid when we change the oil as it only has a small drop or 2 leak when we get it home every time then it stops)! 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, raylight said:

Thanks for your warm words but regarding my car there seems no solution. The fault is located somewhere in the engine...motor block. emission values tell that car also burns oil and not only petrol. I didnt mention that until now and my car still drives quiet and doesnt blow out blue clouds...

But all this i a hint that something is defect with the motor block... "valve cover gasket" or something like this. I'm no expert but to repair this you have to dismantle many car parts and the party itself are very expensive.

conclusion: say good-bye to my car... 😥

well im sorry to here that, it could be head gasket going or maybe value oil stem seals.

Have you thought about going to another garage for a second opinion.

and if is the engine what would it cost to put in a rebuilt engine like a swap out we do that over here they take out engine put in other one and send the broken one back to them to rebuild for next customer???

• Like 3